Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hypergamy in Action

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Below is a link to Rollo’s current post. It’s an interesting read. The gist of it is a married woman, who, aided and supported by her fertility doctor, arranges to get pregnant with the sperm of the guy she’s cuckolding her husband with.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/therationalmale.com/2018/09/03/primordial-archetypes/amp/

-Augustus-
This transcends "hypergamy". This is just weird, selfish and bizarre behavior.

I will say this though. It's slowly starting to sink in with me how opportunistic women are. This love and dating and romance horsesh*t we've all had shoved down our throats for the entirety of our lives is completely meaningless to women. I guess our societal structure has made it possible for those who are willing to look to really see how vile and selfishly women can behave. Still hard for me to wrap my head around and to be honest it will probably be my downfall.

^quick edit. You know what's REALLY f*cked up? I wonder sometimes about how my societal conditioning has made me describe women's behavior as "vile and selfish". It's like I've been brainwashed so f*cking hard to believe in true love and romance that the behavior I'm seeing from women disgusts me even though it's natural behavior. The mindf*ck of that is almost too much to handle.

Last edited:

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This transcends "hypergamy". This is just weird, selfish and bizarre behavior.

I will say this though. It's slowly starting to sink in with me how opportunistic women are. This love and dating and romance horsesh*t we've all had shoved down our throats for the entirety of our lives is completely meaningless to women. I guess our societal structure has made it possible for those who are willing to look to really see how vile and selfishly women can behave. Still hard for me to wrap my head around and to be honest it will probably be my downfall.

^quick edit. You know what's REALLY f*cked up? I wonder sometimes about how my societal conditioning has made me describe women's behavior as "vile and selfish". It's like I've been brainwashed so f*cking hard to believe in true love and romance that the behavior I'm seeing from women disgusts me even though it's natural behavior. The mindf*ck of that is almost too much to handle.
Yes, and if you read rollo’s blog entry, he explains the nature of women to collectively band together to protect the interests of a “sister” and to also push the agenda of the feminine imperative (FI).

You can look at the “dating and romance horseshiz” (as you put it) as a convenient method used by the FI and society to help women achieve and maximize their sexual agenda.

-Augustus-

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, and if you read rollo’s blog entry, he explains the nature of women to collectively band together to protect the interests of a “sister” and to also push the agenda of the feminine imperative (FI).

You can look at the “dating and romance horseshiz” (as you put it) as a convenient method used by the FI and society to help women achieve and maximize their sexual agenda.

-Augustus-
Pure evil is it not? This is where I get lost down the rabbit hole. To actually realize this behavior once you’ve swallowed the red pill and SEE it in your day to day interactions all played out under the guise of the blue pill world and expectations is truly a lonely feeling.

Another quick edit: what I’m referring to as pure evil is actually the system, not women. Think about how badly the wool has been pulled over our eyes. Do women know though? Or are they just operating blindly in a system that benefits them? Because if they know then that is f*cked up. What are your thoughts @Augustus_McCrae ?

Last edited:

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pure evil is it not? This is where I get lost down the rabbit hole. To actually realize this behavior once you’ve swallowed the red pill and SEE it in your day to day interactions all played out under the guise of the blue pill world and expectations is truly a lonely feeling.
If you look at it in terms of fairness and justice, yes, it seems evil. However, if you look at it in terms of what was the best strategy for the human race to survive, then it makes sense.

Women’s inmate selfishness for herself and her children is a feature, not a bug. That selfishness helped to ensure that the human race would survive.

But as you have mentioned, once you take the red pill nothing ever looks the same. And some things are so obvious that you kick yourself in the azz that you never saw them before. But you come to realize that was because you had been brainwashed and conditioned be a pawn, a workhorse to serve society and the feminine imperative. And if you are honest, you realize the conditioning and brainwashing started from day one. You have been surrounded by it your entire life.

-Augustus-

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you look at it in terms of fairness and justice, yes, it seems evil. However, if you look at it in terms of what was the best strategy for the human race to survive, then it makes sense.

Women’s inmate selfishness for herself and her children is a feature, not a bug. That selfishness helped to ensure that the human race would survive.

But as you have mentioned, once you take the red pill nothing ever looks the same. And some things are so obvious that you kick yourself in the azz that you never saw them before. But you come to realize that was because you had been brainwashed and conditioned be a pawn, a workhorse to serve society and the feminine imperative. And if you are honest, you realize the conditioning and brainwashing started from day one. You have been surrounded by it your entire life.

-Augustus-
What do you do?

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When we realize their true nature when compared to what we were brainwashed appears "evil"? How do we manage?
For me it means depersonalizing their behavior towards me.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When we realize their true nature when compared to what we were brainwashed appears "evil"? How do we manage?
I try not to think of it in terms of good or evil. For example, I know that pit bulls were bred to fight, attack, and kill. Does that make them evil? No. It’s just their nature. But I never forget what a pitbull is capable of and I conduct myself around them accordingly.

It’s the same thing with women. In order to minimize the potential damage and grief a woman can cause me, there are certain rules that I follow:

Don’t get married
Keep my money separate from a woman
Keep my assets separate from a woman
I look at what a woman does, not what she says
If a woman attempts to engage me in drama, I disengage
I keep a low profile around women at work and as much as possible, I follow the Pence rule
I don’t expect a woman to act like a man
Depending on the moment or the circumstance, I know that AWALT

I could Make a longer list, but I think you can see the general idea.

-Augustus-

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I try not to think of it in terms of good or evil. For example, I know that pit bulls were bred to fight, attack, and kill. Does that make them evil? No. It’s just their nature. But I never forget what a pitbull is capable of and I conduct myself around them accordingly.

It’s the same thing with women. In order to minimize the potential damage and grief a woman can cause me, there are certain rules that I follow:

Don’t get married
Keep my money separate from a woman
Keep my assets separate from a woman
I look at what a woman does, not what she says
If a woman attempts to engage me in drama, I disengage
I keep a low profile around women at work and as much as possible, I follow the Pence rule
I don’t expect a woman to act like a man
Depending on the moment or the circumstance, I know that AWALT

I could Make a longer list, but I think you can see the general idea.

-Augustus-
By your rulesets how are you able to engage in sexual relations? Do you really upon them for anything?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Googled this rule and read some articles.

It's funny how the authors don't even consider the fact that men would have such a rule not because they are worried about themselves "losing control" because of "misogynist ideas", but because they want to avoid being harassed. Men don't want to be blackmailed with a fake charge of sexual harassment, or exposed to framing for sexual harassment in the future. The fact that there are female psychopathic, narcissistic, sadistic predators too and not just male ones seems to be a concept that doesn't even occur to them.

So ironically it's they who are the misogynists/misandrists, because they can't imagine any other possible reason why a man may take this precaution except that he himself thinks he's a frenzied chimpanzee.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Googled this rule and read some articles.

It's funny how the authors don't even consider the fact that men would have such a rule not because they are worried about themselves "losing control" because of "misogynist ideas", but because they want to avoid being harassed. Men don't want to be blackmailed with a fake charge of sexual harassment, or exposed to framing for sexual harassment in the future. The fact that there are female psychopathic, narcissistic, sadistic predators too and not just male ones seems to be a concept that doesn't even occur to them, they don't bring it up even to shoot it down.
It's more female ones because they go unchecked.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://qz.com/1223456/metoo-in-sou...n-try-to-avoid-sexual-harassment-accusations/

well I guess the woman are getting what they want :p

its a funny reading, too bad its south korea

edit, was reading more about it, there are some people really avoiding being alone with woman on college and workplaces as to aboid any false acusation, funny enough some woman are not liking it.

this topic is becomming interesting, is the metoo thing a shot in the foot?

Last edited:

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By your rulesets how are you able to engage in sexual relations? Do you really upon them for anything?
If you are involved with women in any capacity it’s impossible to totally eliminate risk. Just look at what happened to the host of the talking dead show and the bullshiz allegations that his ex-girlfriend made. So all you can really try to do is to minimize the risk of being involved with a woman.

After the break up of my previous long-term relationship all I did for a while was Spin plates. Then after a while I met a girl who seemed to be fairly normal and wasn’t fvcked in the head like so many of them are now days . Raised right, both of her parents are still married, religious background, blah blah blah. But she is still a woman.

We don’t own anything together and all of our bank accounts are totally separate. She also knows that if she gets too bitchy, too demanding, or if I’m not happy that I will walk.

I think she also fully realizes that she will never do any better than me. So consciously and subconsciously it makes her want to keep me happy.

-Augustus-

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are involved with women in any capacity it’s impossible to totally eliminate risk. Just look at what happened to the host of the talking dead show and the bullshiz allegations that his ex-girlfriend made. So all you can really try to do is to minimize the risk of being involved with a woman.

After the break up of my previous long-term relationship all I did for a while was Spin plates. Then after a while I met a girl who seemed to be fairly normal and wasn’t fvcked in the head like so many of them are now days . Raised right, both of her parents are still married, religious background, blah blah blah. But she is still a woman.

We don’t own anything together and all of our bank accounts are totally separate. She also knows that if she gets too bitchy, too demanding, or if I’m not happy that I will walk.

I think she also fully realizes that she will never do any better than me. So consciously and subconsciously it makes her want to keep me happy.

-Augustus-
That's the old it's better to be at least one SMV higher.