Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hypergamy has no age limit

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman my girlfriend has worked with for about 10 years has been with her boyfriend about 3 years. He’s 63, she’s 59.

Prior to about 6 months ago, she was extremely depressed. Had been depressed for over a year. But the boyfriend stayed with her through all of it. Did the “right thing”.

She finally got some counseling and went on an anti depression med. Huge difference, it’s truly helped her.

So, what does she do? She gets on some online sites and goes trolling for an upgrade. She told my girlfriend about it not long ago. My girlfriend asked her how she would feel if he did the same.

She finally realized that there wasn’t anything better out there (she had thought her SMV was higher than it is). So she is still with him. He took her away for a romantic weekend at the beach not long ago for her birthday. Nice condo, dinners out. And he has no idea that she had been trolling for something better.

-Augustus-

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hypergamy
Evolutionary Psychology theory on the instinctual desire of humans of the female sex to discard a current matewhen the opportunity arises to latch onto a subsequent mate of higher status due to the hindbrain impetus to find a male with the best ability to provide for her OWN offspring (already spawned or yet-to-be spawned) regardless of investments and commitments made to a current mate.
59 yo lady providing for her offspring, heh?

Hypergamy does not care that hypergamy does not exist.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I think @BeExcellent should weigh in on this. She will explain how SCREENING people will prevent this.

@Tenacity and myself have said the market is TRASH. One day the rest of you people will understand.
This LTR market is worse than it is living on the South Side of Chicago with Ray Ray, Pookie, and Tyquesha. Of course the "positive thinking" proponents will just state that someone on the South Side of Chicago should just think more positive, listen to more Joel Osteen, and repeat positive affirmations back-to-back in the mirror daily and they will make their living situations on the South Side of Chicago better. Basically if you think more positive, Ray Ray won't shoot you :rofl:.

I just think we are a transitional period in the dating market. We are moving from one structure (the traditional 2 parent, family, married structure) to something else that's not yet identified.

So while we move in transition, it's pretty much like the Wild Wild West with NO structure, no morals, no values, no commitment, no sacrifice, nothing. Basically just do whatever the hell you want to do and women have been doing the Wild Wild West thing since the 1970s..........guys are JUST STARTING to catch up to them, which is why the MGTOW movement is so popular among Millennial Men. MGTOW is nothing but the Male version of the Feminist Movement.

And don't be fooled about women pushing marriage, they aren't looking for a "traditional family" they are looking to CHECK off a box and generate Facebook Likes with the wedding pictures. Marriage is a joke for our Generation (Millennials).

So in a nutshell, spin plates until you die. Marriage is dead. LTRs are dead. But the short term relationship dating market is fvcking BOOMING.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex was 50... and I am pretty certain she was looking for an upgrade pretty much throughout the whole 2 years we where together..

Just gut instinct.. Hypergamy has no age limit

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been really torn on the idea that women can get a hard reset when they hit menopause. Their hormones change which would IMO cause their ability to pairbond change, and possibly even be a little less inclined to act upon their emotions.

This story tells me that even though the bytch starts growing hair like a man, she doesn't have the ability to make decisions like a man.