"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Hypergamous wall-approaching chick wonders how she is single

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,290
Reaction score
6,143
Just a bang average woman. Probably the classic case of a hb5 at max who wants Male 8's and up.

She might be sincerely bored, because most men are actually boring af. But its not clear what she brings to the table what's so exciting. Gone are the times when boring women would at least have some introspection regarding their own qualities.

Narrator on the right left (above USA dude) seems like a beta b1tch. Men like these only have redpill jargon to explain female behavior.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
She's an attention whorre for sure. I'm not sure I'd call her a 5 based on that. She's probably not overweight but her face isn't spectacular. Hard to rate her without visiting her TikTok and Instagram. I'm also unclear at what she offers besides sex. She might be decent at sex. I can't tell if she's pleasantly feminine (unlikely), good at cooking, athletic, or possesses some other desirable trait.
 

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,682
She might be sincerely bored, because most men are actually boring af. But its not clear what she brings to the table what's so exciting. Gone are the times when boring women would at least have some introspection regarding their own qualities.
Most people - men and women - are boring. The vast majority of girls that I’ve dated ranked somewhere between moderately boring and extremely boring. The ones who were not boring were nuts.

The downside of stable long-term relationships is that they are boring by design.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
She’s old, average to below average looks, and likely has no wifely characteristics. It’s not rocket science. These broads are fvcking delusional.

Her best fit husband was in her friend zone 15 years ago. She rejected him because she thought she could do better. Father Time has since bit her in the ass.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Zimbabwe

Banned
Joined
Aug 29, 2021
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
3,079
Age
30
She’s old, average to below average looks, and likely has no wifely characteristics. It’s not rocket science. These broads are fvcking delusional.

Her best fit husband was in her friend zone 15 years ago. She rejected him because she thought she could do better. Father Time has since bit her in the ass.
These women want the world yet have literally nothing of value to offer top tier men. They think they are entitled to a chad.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
She’s old, average to below average looks, and likely has no wifely characteristics. It’s not rocket science. These broads are fvcking delusional.

Her best fit husband was in her friend zone 15 years ago. She rejected him because she thought she could do better. Father Time has since bit her in the ass.
I have dealt with countless numbers of delusional broads in my life. I can think of examples where women who were 4.5-5.5 at best rejected me and I'm probably 6.5-7 in looks. I was fuccking try to dumpster dive in certain situations and I would hear "No Thank You" when I asked for a number. Such condescending horseshiit. @sangheilios is a 6'4" guy with big muscles and overweight/obese women think that they are entitled to him. This is all signs of a very unhealthy mating market.

These women want the world yet have literally nothing of value to offer top tier men. They think they are entitled to a chad.
The level of entitlement is absolutely insane.

If Chad is the name of one of her future many cats... Then yes, she does deserve a chad!
Exactly!
 
Top