Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Husbands and boyfriends NOT being praised

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man. Don’t I know it. The most important thing is to find how you got there. A woman can be peaches for years and then burry your arse.

But is it really her? You can’t control a woman. The tipping point is when you realize that from start to finish, it was all you. That moment where you throw out all the thoughts of “what she did to me” and say...I was in control of my whole life and everything that happened to me belongs to me.

That’s the road out. A woman cannot do this. This is a gift that was given to a man. He was destined to be the ruler of his world. What did you surrender to her? What did you give up to her? She was never made to “love” you. She cannot control her emotions.

“Then the “evil” came. Understand that it is a woman’s nature to reduce a man so that he doesn’t leave. BUT in order to do that the man must relinquish his gifts. He must submit to that enslavement. It’s not a test she does. It’s a survival purpose that’s in her. When you see it, you will know it. Then all the fog clears and then there is when certainty comes.

A woman despises a man when she finds him unfit to procreate with other women (in her hind mind) and then she becomes distraught when you rise up to procreate if you choose. The only way to get even with an antagonistic or suppressive person is to flourish and prosper. Do not hate. Rise.
thank you. I get all of it. I know all of my mistakes, all but a few are based on misguided good, naive. The evil is not the woman, she is what she is and all of the RP descriptions fit, not evil, she just is was and is and I understand what she is, only now. She could have been and can be managed. The other men in some cases are evil(no better word). you call them breeders... They know... I have been deadlocked in finding peace in some way without dealing directly with the evil. I don't know what it will make me, but I am already. I should not care, I should cut the part out that cares, that is the same part that holds me in deadlock. They look in fear now, and no longer with humor as the eyes tell all. I pray for peace. "grrrr"...

I can very clearly read and perceive when others tell of the issue they have; only because it is me also. And I know what they should do; as I also should.

I am fine. But that is my story. I like your posts; most well written and dead on target.