Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Husband Fakes Drowning to Escape Wife

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....and keep the money presumably

This is some interesting $hit...

"An aggrieved New York woman has told police that her husband faked his own drowning to collect on a life insurance policy and to abandon his marriage.
"This is a terrible nightmare that I just want to wake up from,'' 43-year-old Evana Roth told the New York Post. "Why did he do this? I think I'm just numb.''

On Sunday, July 29, Raymond Roth, 47, told his wife that he was going for a swim at nearby Jones Beach and would be back in about an hour. However, his son claims that his dad disappeared while out on the water and never returned.

However, Evana Roth says she discovered emails allegedly sent from Raymond to her stepson Jonathan, 22, outlining details of his staged disappearance. After finding the details, Evana then contacted Raymond's brother and the police.

"I need to get to the bank for cash for the trip," Roth allegedly wrote in one email. In others, he instructs his son to not allow his wife to sell their house."

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/long-island-man-may-faked-own-drowning-claim-180820405.html

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, did he collect the money? :crackup: :crackup:

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Burroughs,
Probably anything to get away from the Dragon in your life,be it women or debts...In Fiction,the fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin,Wells'Mr Polly spring to mind....In the tabloids,Lord Lucan...In my own life,My own Uncle....He helped fight the retreat from Calais in 1940,with the 45th Highland Division....It was thought he had died a heroes death on the Field of Honour....Surprise,surprise when In 1964 My Dad got a letter here in Australia,with a Cheque for 44 English Pounds....The Worldly assets that his brother had left after dying of TB in Hospital....Seems that he had left Britain to go to France with three court cases pending,each involving pregnant Ladies in his little village,he assumed another fallen comrades identity,and happily went into captivity in Germany....Later it seems he operated a milk float in Wales,did a runner on a marriage that had turned sour,ended up a down and out in one of Londons Seedier suburbs...Must be a gene for Philandering (LOL).

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear Burroughs,
Probably anything to get away from the Dragon in your life,be it women or debts...In Fiction,the fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin,Wells'Mr Polly spring to mind....In the tabloids,Lord Lucan...In my own life,My own Uncle....He helped fight the retreat from Calais in 1940,with the 45th Highland Division....It was thought he had died a heroes death on the Field of Honour....Surprise,surprise when In 1964 My Dad got a letter here in Australia,with a Cheque for 44 English Pounds....The Worldly assets that his brother had left after dying of TB in Hospital....Seems that he had left Britain to go to France with three court cases pending,each involving pregnant Ladies in his little village,he assumed another fallen comrades identity,and happily went into captivity in Germany....Later it seems he operated a milk float in Wales,did a runner on a marriage that had turned sour,ended up a down and out in one of Londons Seedier suburbs...Must be a gene for Philandering (LOL).
damn that's a movie right there!

I often wonder if there was a 'run away for free day' for men with no alimony or payments of any kind should the men leave on that day...how many of these dudes in 'happy marriages' wouldn't be long gone....:rock: ....and women could do this too...they would just have to forgo the cash prizes marriage would provide and these $$wives$$ today are not trying to do that.