Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hurricane Rita..

strams4ever

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hurrican Rita, a Catagory 5 hurricane appears to be heading right for me in Corpus Christi(According to the Weatherman) We have a mandatory evacuation for this county. Anyone else close to the gulf??

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not going to hit you... just wait and see, it'll turn a bit to the northeast and come right back at us here in Louisiana...

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it most likley wont go to louisiana at this point...but yea im in houston....all the new orelans evacuees had to be evacuated out of here....how ironic

Reaction score
You guys in the southern states have my prayers hopfully it wont it ya. Without us DJs, the world would be unbalance with broads roaming wildly all over the place.

cinephile

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm leaving in about 4 hours. Usually I stay and stick them out, but this time it is just too crazy. I live on Galveston and the sea wall is only 14 feet high. The waves are supposed to be around 50 feet even before the hurricane hits. I hope I have a home when I come back.

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, all these hurricanes are really kicking the southern states in the b@lls this year...

Hope it goes OK for you guys.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1st slavery, then the civil war, now this. Sh!t... at least you guys have moonpies...

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cinephile
I'm leaving in about 4 hours. Usually I stay and stick them out, but this time it is just too crazy. I live on Galveston and the sea wall is only 14 feet high. The waves are supposed to be around 50 feet even before the hurricane hits. I hope I have a home when I come back.
you wont.
but youll have your life if you leave.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My best thoughts go out to you people near the hurricane, and hopefully you stay safe and no harm comes your way.

This will probably send gasprices through the roof. We really are living in the end times it seems.

strams4ever

Don Juan
Reaction score
It appears to be heading directly for Galveston and Houston. It's competely missing my city.... Good Luck farther along the coast...

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious, If your homes are destroyed, do you get insurance for you home and items in the home from a natural disaster?

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The people who had gone through huricane Andrew still haven't receive full gov't compensation for flood damage. I saw news report which indicated that FEMA only paid 50% of damages. The owners are up the creek right now.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it is completly ****ing crazy to get out of houston....maybe i took the wrong route, but still 7 hours to drive 3 miles!!!! completly ridiculous.

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you guys the best who lives in the Gulf near Hurricane Rita. And I wish you the best of luck. If I did have my own place I would let you chill here until that hurricane was gone. GOOD LUCK :(

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
It's not going to hit you... just wait and see, it'll turn a bit to the northeast and come right back at us here in Louisiana...
it might linger around till everybody comes back home and starts cleaning up:crackup: