Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hurricane Matthew

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This storm is about to slam into New Providence, Bagamas, my home. We haven't had a direct hit like this in many decades. The nation is battened down prepared for the worst and hoping for the best.

Reports from the southern islands are massive storm surge's and 100 mph sustained winds. One resident said it sounded like a freight train outside of her home. I fear for my family and friends.

Keep us in your prayers.

Last edited:
B

BlueAlpha1

This storm is about to slam into New Providence, Bagamas, my home. We haven't had a direct hit like this in many decades. The nation is battened down prepared for the worst and hoping for the best.

Reports from the southern islands are massive storm surge's and 100 mph sustained winds. One resident said it sounded like a freight train outside of her home. I fear for my family and friends.

Keep us in your prayers.
Will do buddy. I'm about 70 miles west of Orlando. Hope it doesn't cross the threshold of central Florida. We're on a tropical storm warning with 40+ mph winds.

logicallefty

Reaction score
My mother was at her Condo in West Palm. She headed West this morning and can not find a hotel anywhere. I just spent the last hour calling and searching for one for her. So she will likely stay with someone she knows in Tampa tonight. If you guys down in that area can keep me posted on the general conditions in that area that would be awesome.

logicallefty

Reaction score

Keep us in your prayers.
Please stay safe. Glad they are preparing. My mom waited until the last minute.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like SW Florida will be fine. It really sucks that the new update shows it circling back around to hit again next week. Wishing the best to all of my fellow Floridian's!

logicallefty

Reaction score
Good plan. No severe weather/gasoline shortages here. Safe travels to your Mom. She will be ok in Tampa. Business as usual here it seems.
Thank you much. She ended up finding a hotel about an hour East of Tampa. I was hoping she would just stay with the guy in Tampa that she knows (and I know too) but she wanted her own room. She will likely see some stuff where she is but at least she is out of West Palm. West Palm is expected to get almost the worst of it last I saw.

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your prayers and well widhes were heard. Thank goodness it's over on my island and my people are safe. Lots of property damage bit nonreports of any deaths. These hurricanes seriously svck.

The west end of Grand Bahama island is taking a beating right now. It sucks because that part of the island still haant recovered from Wilma.