Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hunger-Killing Tips

Joseph Defranza

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm beginning a cut pretty soon. Before anyone says anything, yes I know I have to be in a calorie deficit. What methods/tools do you guys use to reduce hunger and the temptation to cheat when you're in a calorie deficit? Please let me know, thanks.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dieting/cutting brought me down from around 35% body fat to 25% body fat.

it did absolutely nothing after that, and i could not get rid of my gorilla torso until I introduced the walking machine on an incline

with the incline walking I eat what I want within reason, and still lose B/F every week

cook a bag of brocolli every other day to pick at

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Along with your diet, OP, take a solid Magnesium Glycinate supplement.

It's the most bio-available oral form of magnesium out there. It helps with sugar cravings like you wouldn't believe.

Besides, an estimated 75% of Americans have a magnesium deficiency.

It's got 3,751 binding sites in the body. Very important.
Oral magnesium is not absorbed well. In fact of you take magnesium at a dose that would be effective orally all that will happen is you will sh!t it out since it stimulates bowel movements.

Magnesium is meant to be taken in transdermally through the skin. It's why bathing in ocean waters and the dead sea seem to help with chronic health conditions...it has very high levels of magnesium which are absorbed through the skin.

Magnesium oil, aka Magnesium Chloride is the most effective form of magnesium and by far the quickest way to get your levels up to normal.

95% of people are magnesium deficient and the majority of the people taking oral magnesium are still deficient.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
During cuts I just cut carbs. Works every time.
That's what I've noticed also... Everytime you get hungry, just eat a can of green beans with some kind of sugar free, low carb sauce. Get an air popcorn popper. Every time you feel your snacking urges are too high, and you know green beans are not going to cut it, eat 2 tbsp worth of popcorn seeds for your snack. That's like 20 grams of carbs. I've started my cut again, I've lost 5 lbs in the past week which I'm sure the majority of which is water weight...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Eat high satiety foods. Among the highest on the list are oatmeal and boiled potatoes. Also maintain a high protein intake. That helps quell hunger.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It’s easier to cycle carbs and do things like IMF than to worry about calorie deficit. During cuts I just cut carbs. Works every time.
Newer studies have actually shown you lose more weight on a high carb diet than on a low carb diet. It increases insulin sensitivity and various other metabolic functions that help with weight loss.

A lot of weight being lost on keto diets is glycogen and water.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Also drinking a lot of water and staying hydrated keeps you from overeating. A lot of times people think they are hungry when it's really their brain misinterpreting thirst for hunger.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Newer studies have actually shown you lose more weight on a high carb diet than on a low carb diet. It increases insulin sensitivity and various other metabolic functions that help with weight loss.
No.

The formula is less calories in then burned. How a person gets there doesn’t really matter. The difference is that healthy protein and fat sources are usually greater in nutritional profile and considerably more satiating than carbohydrates are.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
No.

The formula is less calories in then burned. How a person gets there doesn’t really matter. The difference is that healthy protein and fat sources are usually greater in nutritional profile and considerably more satiating than carbohydrates are.
This study says otherwise. Also probably 70% of people are in a constant state of dehydration and oftentimes their body is giving them thirst signals they take as hunger signals. Drinking water is the best satiety method out there for multiple reasons.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've lost the same amount of weight on 2 different diets. Keto and standard bodybuilder(oatmeal,broccoli,chicken breast,rice,yogurt). There is more than one way to skin a cat. For me the bodybuilder diet is more sustainable. Like eyebrollin says, it's about calories in vs out... That one study a guy did in which he lost weight eating twinkies and other crap proves this.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This study says otherwise. Also probably 70% of people are in a constant state of dehydration and oftentimes their body is giving them thirst signals they take as hunger signals. Drinking water is the best satiety method out there for multiple reasons.

That is one poor study that is also misleading. No one would classify 140 g of carbohydrates as a “high carb” diet. We will add that to the pseudo science pile.

If you eat less than you burn, you lose weight. The goal is to maximize nutrition in those calories while staying satiated. For most people, low carb works well due to its simplicity.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That is one poor study that is also misleading. No one would classify 140 g of carbohydrates as a “high carb” diet. We will add that to the pseudo science pile.

If you eat less than you burn, you lose weight. The goal is to maximize nutrition in those calories while staying satiated. For most people, low carb works mostly due to its simplicity.
You know what works much better than constantly restricting calories over a long period of time?

Fasting fully for 24-30 hours twice a week(or 60-65 hours once a week) and then eating normally(with one cheat day) the other days. Burn almost pure fat on those days instead of 50/50 muscle and fat at best, resets leptin levels and revs thyroid to burn fat more efficiently and you will get to where you want to go a lot quicker.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what works much better than constantly restricting calories over a long period of time?

Fasting fully for 24-30 hours twice a week(or 60-65 hours once a week) and then eating normally(with one cheat day) the other days. Burn almost pure fat on those days instead of 50/50 muscle and fat at best, resets leptin levels and revs thyroid to burn fat more efficiently and you will get to where you want to go a lot quicker.
Ok? I said very clearly less calories in then burned = weight loss. Fasting uses that same formula.