Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hundreds: The Most Complete and Most Useless Collection of Pick-Up Lines

Reaction score
http://www.linesthataregood.com/

Which one is your favorite, (the lamest pickup line that makes you laugh), if you heard an AFC say it to a girl at a nighclub?

Choose from 9 categories in the website...

Category #1: Straight to the Point
Well, if you're looking for a pick-up line that will immediately elicit a response from others, look no further than this category.
# of lines=207
(147 added via submission)

Category #2: Innuendo
The largest category. Here, I've placed all of the lines that imply, rather than directly ask, for some sort of future interaction with another person. Most of the lines try to be slick, only a few of them succeed...
# of lines=329
(221 added via submission)

Category #3: Cheese
These lines are squirm-in-your-chair cheesy. Anyone who doesn't twist their face in pain at the thought of anyone actually using one of these lines just hasn't lived- or just doesn't have a sufficiently vivid imagination.
# of lines=147
(100 added via submission)

Category #4: "What?"
This category is the only category named after the response you will hear if you try any of these lines. These lines exist, and visitors have submitted them, so I have listed them (as is my duty)...
# of lines=175
(132 added via submission)

Category #5: Flattery, or "Flattery"
Some of these lines are honest attempts at breaking the ice through the use of a "compliment". However, some fall far short of actually being a compliment, and are actually more accurately defined as "outright offensive."
# of lines=239
(193 added via submission)

Category #6: Just Plain Lame
These lines go beyond the simple "What?" category. These are just plain stupid. These should only be used by the seasoned vet, or the incredibly stupid.
# of lines=118
(93 added via submission)

Category #7: Beavis and Butthead
When it comes to misinterpreting or incorrectly delivering a relatively innocent pick-up line, Beavis and Butthead do it best--or is it worst?
# of lines=24
(6 added via submission)

Category #8: Personal Favorites
These are the ones that I find most entertaining. I just couldn't place, and therefore risk losing, these pick-up lines with the rest of the pack.
# of lines=31
(19 added via submission)

Category #9: Left Field
If you want to try a line that will get people to think- a lot- when you first meet them, try one of these bad boys. The person will probably just stand there, trying to figure out what you just said to them... Interesting technique...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My three favorite lamest lines are :

"So, do you like fat guys with no money? "

"Did you clean your pants with Windex? I can practically see myself in them."

Oh, you're a bird watcher....(Whip out your unit and ask) Well, would you take this for a swallow?

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used a few of these on some drunk chicks, they kinda work when the chicks are drunk lol

worship

Banned
Reaction score
Some of these are great C&F and don't have to be used as openers. Most are complete sh1t though. :p

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheesy / dodgy pickup lines are AWESOME for roleplaying AFTER you've successfully approached and built some decent rapport with the girl. They're great to use on dates too, especially right at the start.