"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

humor

homedog893

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Location
Chi-town
i searched all over this forum and watched a lot of comedy.

personally i think the funniest people are the people who have some funny, RANDOM comment on the subject people are talking about. can someone tell me how to have that mindset? (conan o'brien does it a lot) I know you're supposed to be relaxed and all but i just don't seem to have funny things to say:confused:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
laugh alot and LISTEN

people say funny stuff all the time with out even noticing

haha, dont try to be funny or else it will all fall
 

dElAvA

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Lowell, MA
yep trying can be your worst enemy before sosuave my goal was my sense of humor but for a year soph year to be exact and it was a mess I realy worked on it that summer and came back better than ever so now that I have that Im improving with sosuave and I'll be able to pack one hell of a punch.

TIP: Comedy Writing Secrets
a book recomended by David DeAngelo
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
PHAY IS THAT YOU!!!!!!!!????
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

VampireKiller

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
For me humor is a big element in all of my convos. in class today (1st day of 11th grade) I made a comment in almost all of my classes I came up with somthing or made a comment that made the entirety of the class laugh. I'm not sure if this was a good idea, but I was in history class and we all had to say our names and a few words about ourselves, although it was dumb because everyone knew eachother anyway. most of the other guys were talking about what sports they play and whatnot kinda like "hi, im john. I was born in virginia and I play football and lacrosse" in kindof a dumb voice. I don't know if chicks like guys who are like this but they piss me off. not to say I'm entirely anti-sport. but anyway everyone in the class knows me and that I don't play any sports. And I don't dress like the guys who do (I dress BETTER). not to mention the fact that I am only about 112 pounds and 5'7. so I just said "my name is VampireKiller and I play football, soccer, lacrosse, hockey, and rugby. I also like to swim and run track, and I was on american gladiators". everyone cracked up but was that a bad joke cause it stressed my physical insufficiancies? ah, no matter its the past anyway.
 

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
Find that kid that everyone thinks is funney and become his best frined. Goof around with him... then ditch all your safty. Do drugs.. I ran away from home till one of my friends I really felt for talked me into coming back. After that I just learned to let lose and say ""I just don't give a ****." My best advice. Let lose. Don't give a **** and don't care about being funney. Only after you stop caring about something can you actually get it.

Sorta like chicks. AFC's have one-itis they one want girl. But they can't get that one girl till the don't give a **** if they **** that girl. See what I mean.

DOn't focus on being funney focus on being happy and living your life to your fullest.

As to how to let lose. Do that thing that you always wanted to do but were afraid to. Don't do anything that can put you in jail for 10 years. Just do that one thing that you've always wanted to do but han't had the guts to because you were ot afraid of punishment or critisism. Thatts my advice hope it helps. :D
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
humor has many different angles to work itself

all i can say is that if you spend enough time around ppl that are funny you will be more fun to be with
 

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
Oh yeah two more thing. don't think do. and practice on sites like these. If your not gettin banned then your not random. Me i've been banned from 128 chat rooms and fourms just in the past year. Yes I can be annoying but in person I'm charming. Maybe its my voice?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
yeah these guys said it!

i was just saying that if you try to be funny , you wil either be too funny and predictable or you will just look like your trying.

what i do is i stay around comedy all the time , weather its messing with the public or i dunno just funny things so im always in the mind set.

being pissed of can mess that mind set off
 

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
yep bassically all good things in moderation. Just be funney when the time comes and don't overdo it.

I tip on women and comedy. Never lose the comedy but lower it after the inital attraction. Women want a man who can be serious and romantic to. Not many women besides the ditsy imagine having sex with a partner thats laughing all the way through.

All good things In Modderation~~ Dark
 

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2001
Messages
518
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by DarkfalconIV
Find that kid that everyone thinks is funney and become his best frined. Goof around with him... then ditch all your safty. Do drugs.. I ran away from home till one of my friends I really felt for talked me into coming back. After that I just learned to let lose and say ""I just don't give a ****." My best advice. Let lose. Don't give a **** and don't care about being funney. Only after you stop caring about something can you actually get it.

Yes, RUN AWAY FROM HOME This will increase your sense of humor tenfold. I remember when I ran away from home for seven years. I lived off lichens, moss, and the body parts of my friend Carl. By the time I got home I was soooo hilarious, I was offered a special on HBO.

I made some great jokes, like the time this chick turned me down, I pulled two four inch knives out of my back-pack and cut her mothers head off, and then laid it at the foot of the girls bed while she was sleeping. She cried and cried, but I'm pretty sure that on the inside, she was laughing.

Now, since I returned from the wilderness, I can't believe how bad society has gotten. Every seven seconds a women in this country is raped. And boy is my **** sore. Every day, house to house, its getting to be a pain.
 

homedog893

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Location
Chi-town
i'm getting this humor thing now. but all the funny ideas seem to embarass someone or just doesn't seem right to say. Should i just say it anyway or should i just keep it inside of me?
 

VampireKiller

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Well, I wouldn't ever say anything that could be considered poor taste. And I wouldn't curse either. fact is if somthing seems wrong to say, or it is somthing that you definately wouldn't want people remembering, you shouldn't say it. I find (although it might not be so much humorous) that some of the best comments either in class or conversation are ones that deal with "I remember that!" stuff. for example in ecology class you might bring up captain planet. I find it works for me 'cause it gives people a way to relate to you and it makes them feel better about themselves because of you. but like I said an important thing to do is to stay away from vulgarity, at least in class. as far as coming up with funny things to say, like you said you did observe what other people think is funny. I try not to badmouth people ever behind thier back because it may get arround to them (unless they are already really your enemy).

I guess all of this brings up a point- "what is humor?". well the only way I find I can define it is "somthing that is unusual or not normal but in a certain way" that certain way can vary from different styles of humor. I tend to say things that are ridiculous but in a completely serious tone. other ways (obviously) are saying obvious but incorrect things in a sarcastic tone, or making somthing mundane seem like some other thing. jerry sienfeld is funny on his show by noticing things in everyday life that nobody really talks about.

I hope that helped in some way.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top