“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Humor question

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
I've got an oddball sense of humor...I can make individual guys laugh their asses off, groups of guys also, but whenever I try similar humor (or slightly edited versions), I just get blank stares from girls and some guys...any suggestions? I've already started downloading/watching comedy from ***** (I don't watch TV much)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Julius_Caesar

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2003
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I have a similar problem. I am good a "guy" humor. I can make most dudes laugh, but chicks don't get it some times. So if I am talking to a girl and I want to make a joke, I just say outrageous exaggerations and such. But there is a maked difference in the things guys find funny and the things girls find funny.

I said something the other day to a group of people, a bunch of guys and a few girls, and the thing I said got chuckles out of the guys, but CRAZY laughing from the chicks.....it was weird, I even looked at them weird while they were laughing.

I bought "Comedy Writing Secrets" a while ago, in my quest for comedic power, but it has been gathering dust because of other matters. Does anybody know if reading this book will make a noticable difference in my hilarity. Does it work?
 

Rad

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2003
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
don't try to be funny. just let it flow. be humorous in your acts and natural speech rathar then play something out. use satire and sarcasm to your advantage
 

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2002
Messages
2,438
Reaction score
7
Age
39
Originally posted by Rad
don't try to be funny. just let it flow.
I don't believe you can just "let it flow" if it's never flown before. Humor is a social skill that in most cases should be learned and improved. Making a conscious effort to improve it will create a habit. This is a hint to my next big post.
 

Salacious D

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Strawberry Fields
Well, you probably occasionally make girls laugh. See if you can find a pattern and try to work with it from there. Sarcasm is key, though, there is nothing more powerful than sarcasm.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
sarcasm and witty is what makes girls laugh.

girls are a lot easier to make laugh than guys sometimes because they laugh at just about anything you say that's somewhat funny.

BUT. It won't get the girls to fall head over heels for you or whatever.

also, don't make up dirty jokes too much, because those are so unoriginal and somewhat boring after a while, that's why you develop wit, and most of all you've got to percieve **** in a humorous way sometimes.
 

Salacious D

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Strawberry Fields
BUT. It won't get the girls to fall head over heels for you or whatever
True but it couldn't hurt.

Also, if you want to see some good comedy in action, try watching Seinfeld. It's pretty much on every night and it is pretty damn funny. So, yeah. Once when we were out at a restaraunt I tried to get a friend to walk up and eat off of a stranger's plate, from another table just out of nowhere, but they didn't go for it. I can't remember if I offered them money.
 
Top