Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Humble As A Little Bird

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
" ... and as the wise old woman finished her prayer, she looked deep into my eyes, smiled, and said:
" We've got to be humble.... humble like little birds... the little birds are part of god, they're the holy ghost... they're fated to fly from place to place, in search of small grains of food, yet they do not complain about their fate... they take it humbly, even though they know they'll never have the comfort of a place to call their own, nor the luxury of being landscape observers... they fight for food and fight for life... even so they smile and they sing, and they seed the life ... whenever you see flowers you may know that that flowery field has been a birds' path... so, be like a bird in life, and know that you'll have to work hard to get the things you want, and you'll never have a place to just rest and relax for too long... but, as a bird , you'll bring joy to those who listen to your words, and whoever crosses your path shall be blessed with love and life, for that's what you must do... that's your mission, and that's your greatest source of happiness... don't worry about having, worry about being, and then nothing will never be lacking for you... "

As the wise healer told me go, a yellow bird landed on the concrete sidewalk, looking for a little something to eat... and everything just felt right...

And from there, I set off to fly alone..."

BBB

Aycee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Couple that with thoughts such as wanting consistency and contentment in life. And how that can only be obtained by constantly growing and moving; because life is ever changing. The only way you can stay content is by 'flying' with life.

Highly thought provoking,

Thank you.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump, just because It's clever and concise, which all posts here should be.