Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Humanity is getting dumber by each day...

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

From the article..
Surprisingly, the poll of 2,000 smartphone users finds only three in 10 claim they never leave their house without their phone. When they do bring their phones along, however, most people are completely dependent on it for help.
The survey — commissioned by HMD Global, the home of Nokia phones, and conducted by OnePoll — found 55 percent of respondents believe running out of battery power is a “nightmare scenario.” One in eight people claim that a dying battery actually gives them anxiety.
64 percent use it to check the time and 62 percent are constantly looking up weather forecasts. Another 13 percent confess they can’t even find their way to work without a phone showing them a map!
And there is the reason why Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Elon Musk, Steve jobs and many other 1 percenters are forbidding their kids any access to any technology until their are 18 years old (like for example computers, smart phones etc.), and putting them in traditionally low tech schools with normal books etc.. They know their product make you dumber....

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score

From the article..

And there is the reason why Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Elon Musk, Steve jobs and many other 1 percenters are forbidding their kids any access to any technology until their are 18 years old (like for example computers, smart phones etc.), and putting them in traditionally low tech schools with normal books etc.. They know their product make you dumber....

I'd be hard pressed to find that the "1%" is not allowing their kids to use computers. That would be some interesting home work and term papers to hand in through handwritten loose leaf paper. The kids prob. have a phone, just not a smart phone. I agree with the later.

Sadly, the average and below are replicating faster than the intelligent people. Thus, there's the imbalance.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be hard pressed to find that the "1%" is not allowing their kids to use computers. That would be some interesting home work and term papers to hand in through handwritten loose leaf paper. The kids prob. have a phone, just not a smart phone. I agree with the later.

Sadly, the average and below are replicating faster than the intelligent people. Thus, there's the imbalance.

Its easy to find the facts and proof for this. Just do a internet search like I just did...
Silicon valley even have schools where high tech such as computers are banned.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Its easy to find the facts and proof for this. Just do a internet search like I just did...
Silicon valley even have schools where high tech such as computers are banned.
Dude, I know for a fact Bill Gates gave let his kids use a computer and his daughter has had a smart phone for at least since Twitter and Instagram have been around. Can't say much about Jobs and Zuckerberg's kids are still I believe under 10, so they'd not have a phone. I'll be amazed if none of them use computers or tablets. His home, such as Bill Gate's home, are smart and completely automated. Again, I do not know much about Jobs. The guy was a genius marketer, but a complete assh0le and never cared for Apple products.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

From the article..

That's the ultimate irony. Technology was born and grows from intelligence and designed to help us be smarter but it does quite the opposite.

Modern Man Advice

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the ultimate irony. Technology was born and grows from intelligence and designed to help us be smarter but it does quite the opposite.

Modern Man Advice
Yes indeed.
Remember how man phone numbers you had memorized in your head before you had mobile/smart phone? How many do you have now? Most people don't even know their own number.

How about before you used a computer and wrote perfectly grammatically correct English on a paper with a pen but now you are doubting yourself because the damn computer's spelling correction program tells all the time you that what you just wrote is not correct?

Yeah, these devices does indeed makes you dumber lol.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know for a fact Bill Gates gave let his kids use a computer and his daughter
Are you best buddies with Bill Gates as you know this for a fact?
I'm always kind of cautious when people makes these "I know a buddy/I know for a fact" statements. (Nothing personal).

A per this article for example it clearly states that Bill Gates limited his kids access too:
In an interview with the UK Mirror earlier this year, Gates explained that he and his wife Melinda strictly limited their kids' tech exposure, banning them from owning a cell phone before they turn 14 or whipping out their devices at dinner time.
Also https://www.mirror.co.uk/tech/billionaire-tech-mogul-bill-gates-10265298

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Are you best buddies with Bill Gates as you know this for a fact?
I'm always kind of cautious when people makes these "I know a buddy/I know for a fact" statements. (Nothing personal).

A per this article for example it clearly states that Bill Gates limited his kids access too:

Also https://www.mirror.co.uk/tech/billionaire-tech-mogul-bill-gates-10265298
Yea, we were close, but after he learned that I was fvcking Melinda on the side, that gravy train ended. You should read this:

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t think the ultra-wealthy view tech in the same way that the average person does. They have hired help to tend to every facet of their life.

Anyhow, here’s the link to Elon’s Astra Nova school. I didn’t see any mention of tech/stem.