"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Hugh Hefner and the Loser

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2021
Messages
253
Reaction score
345
When I was a young lad, I was looking for game advice but didn’t know where to go. The only player I knew was Hugh Hefner. So I decided to give him a call. To my surprise, he answered. Though grumpy and busy, and receiving a BJ while on the phone, he agreed to write me a piece about game. Here is what I got:
I, Hugh Hefner, the ultimate ladies' man,
Will tell you the tale of a loser's grand plan.
He was fat and played video games all day,
Constantly shunned by women in every way.

He became their "best friend" and listened to their cries,
Thinking it would lead to sexual ties.
He was an emotional tampon, soaking up their pain,
But they only saw him as a friend, driving him insane.

He was hopeless and lost, with no chance in sight,
But then he gained muscle and his future looked bright.
He became a badass, not giving a sh!t,
Life was his playground, he was ready to hit.

Approaching women with a playful, teasing vibe,
He was successful, they loved his new drive.
Many went back to his room, he was on a roll,
Banging women left and right, he had taken control.

He was now a legend, a ladies' man supreme,
His transformation was like a dream.
From a loser to a conqueror, he had risen,
All thanks to his newfound confidence and ambition.

So if you're like the man I've just described,
And want to become a player, here's what you must decide:
Don't be a listener, be a doer and take charge,
And watch as your love life transforms, living large.

For in the end, it's not about being perfect or thin,
It's about being confident and letting your true self in.
So go forth, my friends, and conquer your fears,
And you too can have a story like this, to last for years
Credits: ChatGPT
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,680
Reaction score
5,123
This sounds like something that one would see in the Letters section of Penthouse. :rolleyes:
 

kavi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2022
Messages
803
Reaction score
670
Age
42
I think that Jews have the weakest Game and often resort to money-game or religion-game when it comes to women. In a new progressive egalitarian world they are gonna lose out cos their game-level is too weak, and money and religion will lose power.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,680
Reaction score
5,123
I think that Jews have the weakest Game and often resort to money-game or religion-game when it comes to women. In a new progressive egalitarian world they are gonna lose out cos their game-level is too weak, and money and religion will lose power.
At least their women are very ample.

Ben-Shapiros-sister-min-min.jpg
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top