Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Huge questions

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All right. Here is the situation.
You go with your girl clubbing, all of the sudden some guy (a player) wants to dance with her. She kinds of feels uncomfortable but tells him that yes, and goes with him. Now you got a couple of choices.
:eek: First choice=You act like a machoman and go to kick his ass, or unless tell him that is your girl and to fyck off.
Second choice=You watch them dancing like a wuss.
Third choice=Try to look for someone else to dance with.

Now here comes the concequences for your choices.
First=You might get your ass kicked, and the girl will think you are a weak wuss. If you kick his ass, the girl will think you are a bully.
Second=She might even go home with that guy.
Third=If you don't find anybody, and get rejected a lot, then see second choice.

Ok. So here is the question. Is there any better choice, or if you choose one of the above, then how do you get away with it?

Now before anybody replies me with:
Read the bible!

I read it, but I couldn't find it anywhere, and if any of you guys can show me where I can read about it.

Give good replies please
:rolleyes:

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude..

by girl, i really hope you don't mean girlfriend? cause if ur girlfirend says yes to dancing with a player, maybe time to say, bye bye bye..

if its some girl u met that night, definently go out and dance with other girls, maybe she will go home with him, maybe u'll go home with someone else.
whats the problem?

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well actually she is a girl, kind of a sunshine. I'm not sure wheter to go for it or not.
but just in case it happens again I want to know what to do in that situation

Gipper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would tend to agree with quest. If this is your girlfriend, and she actually danced with another guy, then you should have danced with other girls before you took her her home. Then do not call her again.

If she comes to her senses, she should apologize. If not, you should seriously consider ending the relationship.

Don't be wishy-washy about this!

Gipper

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't dance the chic then someone else will.

Dancing isn't sex,the custom is for her to ask you if it is ok.If she just leapt at the chance then dump her.

It is only acceptable if you are tired & she's still going IMHO.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
And WHY are you taking your girlfriend to a dance club if you're not going to dance with her? :confused:

Here's something that bugs me...SHE felt uncomfortable. If it was just a platonic thing for her dancing with the other guy she might've felt unsure if YOU were comfortable, but she wouldn't have been uncomfortable herself because it's just a dance.

Yet she felt uncomfortable...like she felt like it was "cheating." That's the way I'D say she saw it.

Why don't you give us a little more detail, here? I'd feel bad giving you advice if I didn't know the situation. What went down, exactly, and how'd you react to it?

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if it was my girlfriend. And she asked me in front of the guy that the guy wanted to dance with her. I'd say yes but none of that freaking thing. I'd even shake the dude's hand.

This makes me come off as a gentleman who isn't the jealous and knows how to set boundaries.

This has never occured though cause the girl usually hangs around me most of the time out of respect for me. But I don't mind, just none of that dry humping thang.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wishy washy at best.

This should not happen if she's your GF.

If she's dancing with random guys - PROBLEM - next.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont take your girl to the club...Any girl shaking her a$$ or standing around is fair game...I like to walk around and smack girls on the a$$ and their boyfriends get mad at me, but hey, its the club, relax...

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, taking your girl to the club is asking for trouble.

Yes, I am an old geezer but it was the same in the 80's believe me....

DIetzcoi

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well, we both love dancing, and I don't know anywhere else to go to dance better than a club.
When that happened, actually the guy asked me first. I didn't say anything, I just stared him in the face for a while, then he asked my girl, and she looked a little dobious, looked at me whitout saying anything and then said yes, and yeah she did feel uncomfortable when she looked at me.

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going with girlfriend to the club is trouble.

Girls wont aproach you. And you cant aproach girls cause you are with your girl.

BUT your girl will be aproached, by as many guys as her looks dictate. If she's ugly, 1 or 2 guys, average like 4-5, gorgeous 10++.
And she will talk to them normally, they will try to talk some game into her, and if u get pissed she will tell you are being childish.

So she will ****-test you, and there's nothing u can do about it. And if she drinks, even worse.

Anyway, going out to the club with your girl usually isnt much fun if u do it regularly. Either u go with a nice mixed boys/girls group, and that's fun, or either go boys night and let her go out with her friends too, its much more funny.

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so the lesson to learn here is that no dj should ever take their game into a club.:rolleyes: Silly me

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duuuude...

Depends like totally...

Dancing isn't cheating. I like dancing, even though I don't dance well.

If we're at a party, and everybody's dancing with each other... Of course she should dance with different guys. You should too...

Sometimes I don't feel like dancing... and just feel like sitting in the corner sipping my beer. :) She dances away with guys... people know that we're together and she comes home with me after the party.

You can't control her... If you think she dances too closely and too often with someone... then it's your call and you have to decide if she's actually crossed the line of some sort.

Cheers.

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by paraguayandj
well, we both love dancing, and I don't know anywhere else to go to dance better than a club.
When that happened, actually the guy asked me first. I didn't say anything, I just stared him in the face for a while, then he asked my girl, and she looked a little dobious, looked at me whitout saying anything and then said yes, and yeah she did feel uncomfortable when she looked at me.
Next time when this happens, frame it as a test to your girl.... the guy didn't do anything wrong. So what you ought to do is go up to the girl and say "This guy would like to dance with you, but he was too shy to say anything so he got me to ask you."

Make her decide.... it's a character test too. Because you'll know what she's like in clubs and also if she chooses to dance with guys - it's a good thing because 9 times out of 10, they'll be just dancing wiht her, buying her drinks and in the end she'll go home with you laughing at those losers.

DJD

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you become as serious with her as it sounds that you want to, here is another choice that you (the thread's original poster) didn't consider: Have an understanding about this sort of thing ahead of time, one that sort of sets some ground rules for both you and her in that situation. Believe me, if she cares about you, she would get pissed if you were swiveling your head to check out the hotties when she's there with you, so why should you be put in the position(s) that you described?

I should state my assumption about those other men, and it is that about 85%+ of the time 'would you like to dance' is an attempt to get somewhere with the girl. My ex GF had her own way of dismissing men, and we never had to discuss the ground rules in advance - she would politely tell them 'no thank you', period. She has even told other guys to 'get lost' when they tried to hit on my friend's girl. She was very good about respecting me when other guys tried to hit on her while we were out - e.g., when I went to the bathroom, get a drink, or when they tried to intercept her when she was on the way way back from the restroom. If I am out with someone whom I care about, I do not stare at or flirt with other women, ask other women to dance, allow them to 'chat me up', etc. out of respect for her; I also would not play head games by doing those types of things to make her jealous. I expect the same from her. However, as noted a few times earlier, going on a date to a club or bar is generally not all that good an idea unless it's just a very casual thing.

Surfboard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. So here is the question. Is there any better choice, or if you choose one of the above, then how do you get away with it?
First of all, I doubt that she's your girlfriend if she pulls that shyt on you. You might see her as your girlfriend, but she doesn't see you as her boyfriend. She probably sees you just as a friend.

I'm not sure whether to go for it or not.
Go for what? The girl? A kiss? Sex?

This is what leads me to believe that she's just some girl that you want to be your girlfriend.

Just in case I'm wrong, here's a 4th choice for you.

Fourth choice = You walk out the door and leave her sorry a$$ behind.

That's what I call DISRESPECT!!! What would you want with a girl like that anyway? Notice how I said GIRL and not woman. A woman with half a brain would know the consequences for pulling shyt like that.

If this is your "GIRLFRIEND," then I'd re-read the DJ Bible and do a search on DISRESPECT. ;)