"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

HS Tip: Get a cell phone

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
hmm.. good point.

I still wouldn't buy something that is as unecessary as a keyboard/cell phone or whatever the f*ck it is.
 

KeepitKINO

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Why I always have me Cell Phone

There are a couple main reasons that I alwys have me phone.

1. In case of an emergency
2. In case someone needs to contact me
3. In case I need to contact someone
4. To play the FREE games
5. To collect girl's numbers
6. I don't wear a watch, and it has the time

Now about number 5, collecing girls numbers. This is very helpful, bcause it eliminates the paper, and pen. (makes you look like a pi mp) Also becasue you can keep other girls numbers in it when you ask for another number (this makes you look like somone with that a lot of girls like / are interseted in). As a DJ we know that if you have the attitude that you are wanted in many places that girls tend to like you more. Plus sometimes the girl steals my phone and looked through the phone book. THe ratio of girls to guys on my phone is 3:1. That says, "I'm in demand baby"

So be sure to not leave hoe w/o it!
 

tracy Jaks

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Location
UNiTeD KIngDoM
1. your always available
2.you are more likely to call girls more often
3.they cost money
4.thery are annoying
5. you will get insecure about people not ringing you
6. they cause brain cell damage
7. they give you a personality complex
8 your hear them even if their not ringing.

bad idea.
 
Top