Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HS Senior Guy -- Freshman College Girl

What to do?

• See if I can hook up with her (how?)

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Ask her what she wants out of our relationship (or some mushy **** like that)

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Leave it as friends

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey there,
I posted some questions on the DJ site a year or so back and it helped me out quite a bit with one girl. Things didn't really work out, but I'm glad to have her out of my system now thanks to this board.

Anyway, I don't have a girlfriend now, I guess I'd like one but I'm just kinda indifferent. I am a senior in high school and last year I was friends with this one girl who has now graduated. Not great friends or anything, but we talked pretty regularly. Surprisingly we actually kept in touch while she was gone, and now she's back from school (she's on that quarter system where they are back for a really long time) and its kinda strange, she seems unusually interested in hanging out with me. We got coffee once when she got back, and then called and asked me to do something again, so we went and saw a movie, and then went and ate food and drank coffee until like 1 or 2 AM.

Now, up until this point I figured she was just being friendly, but now I'm starting to think otherwise. I don't know if I really care whether she is into me or not, and I don't know if I'd want to or even be able to go out with her (she goes to college out west and will be leaving in three weeks or so). Oh and she has also expressed interest in me flying out to see her at college, tho I think that is more of a pipe dream.
Now I think all of this is kind of odd if she just wants to be friends, but maybe that's just because I'm not used to hanging out with girls as friends. Question for all you college people: Would a girl display this much interest if she were only being friendly?

I guess it would be cool to mess around and get some experience in the s-e-x department before college next year, so I'm thinkin maybe I should be working with her on this. But then again we are pretty good friends (is that all?) so maybe I should just leave it at that. Whatever. give me your opinions.

Thanks

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's wrong? Why isnt anyone replying to this? I need opinions from people who are older than me (been/are in college) so i can get a sense of whatsup.

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, she seems interested.

Go for it.

Mr. Mystery

laura

Don Juan
Reaction score
have you read the bible?

she sounds like*maybe* she is interested, but it's equally possible that she thinks of you as a 'nice guy' who she wants to stay friends with...

the question is,
why aren't you going for other girls? you sound like you don't talk to girls much, and lack a bit of confidence, in which case you should perhaps enlist HER help in getting you another girl (or 2, or 3)...

if she has already catagorised you as a friend, maybe she is much more valuable as an adviser, and/or to make other girls jealous....

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i read that bible, it's not bad. Its a bit formulaic and mechanical if you ask me, but hey whatever works i guess. Anyway I don't think she'd be all that useful as bait. She lives far away and doesn't know many of my friends.

Dognuts

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going out with a college freshman

...and I was in your shoes about 2 months ago. Exact same situation dude, you don't even know. Anyways, when I saw her at my work (we hadn't gone out yet but I had a feeling she liked me) I gave her a manly hug and gave her a kiss on the neck (with a little nibble bite) - she was all over me like a rash on a monkey's dildo. The point: just go for it dude, if she doesn't like it then who gives a damn? I've got ladies lined up for this sexy package, she either takes it or leaves it. That's the way I feel. And it's that simple.