I don't wanna come off like I'm *****ing and moaning, but do any other HS'ers find that their school is filled with brainless dips? Maybe I haven't put enough thought into this, but I have seriously come to the conclusion that there are two types of kids in high school:
1) Very chill, but extremely shallow
2) Very shallow, but extremely chill
Maybe this is just my school, but I need some help here. My problem doesn't lie in making friends etc, I can fit in wherever i want, but it's just that I DON'T want to associate with a lot of the kids that go to my school. None of them interest me, none of them I can relate to, none of them would understand me (that makes me laugh lol).
Any thoughts would be appreciated.
1) Very chill, but extremely shallow
2) Very shallow, but extremely chill
Maybe this is just my school, but I need some help here. My problem doesn't lie in making friends etc, I can fit in wherever i want, but it's just that I DON'T want to associate with a lot of the kids that go to my school. None of them interest me, none of them I can relate to, none of them would understand me (that makes me laugh lol).
Any thoughts would be appreciated.