Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HS DJ Pickup Challenge - Day 2 and 3 Scores

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last 2 days in a row - 0 numbers. Quite disappointing. 2nd day i was sick and didnt go out at all. Today (3rd Day) I could have but didn't pull it off.

BTW I've realised one major flaw with this whole challenge - it hasn't been stated in the rules that you shouldn't actually already know the girl. If you've known a girl for a while and you think she's interested then it's damned easy.

The challenge isn't just about numbers, it's about gaining numbers from someone you've never met before. THATS the hard part and the part only real DJs can pull off in any environment.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today, I got 1 rejection and engaged in a convo with a chick I didnt know.

1 point.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why start a new thread every day?
:confused:

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wooo! Well, if u didn't read it, yesterday was arrite b/c I could have definitely gotten the number if I my cell's batteries hadn't run out cuz the girl I approached was really into the convo and shiz. 0 pts for day 2.

Today I achieved what has been my best day ever. I did well in school, I was energetic throughout the day, I played basketball, and I landed a number. A great day overall. =) 3 pts for day three.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. This is quite depressing. And you all call yourselves DJ's? Damn. I'm a dying breed...man.

I've had a sore throat the past two days and skipped school, but on Monday I got 8 numbers and blown off by five more chicks. Do all of you go to a school where everyone knows each other or were you all castrated at birth? Seriously, I see 1,200 girls a day at my school...8 numbers is pathetic when given that big a pool to draw from. It doesn't have to be a production to get a phone number. Hell, half the girls you can walk right up to, and say "Hi, what's your phone number" and you'll get it.

Tomorrow I'll get 20 numbers.

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations for getting those numbers jmm, but not all of us are blessed in going to a coed HS... at the VERY MOST I see 2-3 girls that meet my looks criteria for a good lookin girl, other days there are none. So arrite, go get those 20 numbers man!

chim_chim

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My score so far: 0

I live in a town with 500 people though so there really aren't any prospects, I'll try to make up for it this weekend.

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jmm854
Wow. This is quite depressing. And you all call yourselves DJ's? Damn. I'm a dying breed...man.

I've had a sore throat the past two days and skipped school, but on Monday I got 8 numbers and blown off by five more chicks. Do all of you go to a school where everyone knows each other or were you all castrated at birth? Seriously, I see 1,200 girls a day at my school...8 numbers is pathetic when given that big a pool to draw from. It doesn't have to be a production to get a phone number. Hell, half the girls you can walk right up to, and say "Hi, what's your phone number" and you'll get it.

Tomorrow I'll get 20 numbers.
But walking up to the girls and just straight asking for their number doesn't leave much of an impression, even if you do get it.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A rejection on a chick I just attempted to pick up while I was walkin home from school. She was like in her late 20s, but still a looker. I knew I was gonna get rejected, but I did it anyway for the rush.