Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HS Dance DJ's

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I just came back from another school dance (Halloween dance), and I gotta say, HS dj's SUCK. In the past, I didn't mind hip-hop so much, cuz it's easy to grind with, but now that I've learned how to liquid pop, my mind has changed.

Well tonights dance was awful for two reasons:
1) The music sucked
2) The dance floor was too small (coudn't navigate around the place too well)

BUT, I was liquid poppin' like a mofo when the DJ decided to do a short house/techno set.

Any of you dancers out there feel me? I guess once you actually learn how to DANCE, grinding isn't as much fun...(didn't grind with a chick at all tonight).

Limitless

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha it's funny because at my highschool no one can dance~!
They end up playing , greenday , emo stuff becuase people like to sing along rofl.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can liquid well. Grinding is fun as **** fi she knows how to shake her ass, but its very easy to decipher between decent dancers and just ****ing awful ones.

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can liquid well. Grinding is fun as **** fi she knows how to shake her ass, but its very easy to decipher between decent dancers and just ****ing awful ones.
Really true. Any I must say, there aren't many chicks that know how to properly grind. Actually, to think about it, I've only danced with 3-4 girls that can actually dance...sad :(

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd hafta say only 1 of the 10 or so girls I've danced with since school started knew how to grind well but then again maybe I'm the one who sucks at it.

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if you suck, you can tell a good grinder from one who has no idea what to do. Repitition is a red-flag of an inexperienced dancer.

Tboneman

Don Juan
Reaction score
My school plays crappy pop music. What's funny is that alot of the school is filled with hillbillies.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice, y'all can liquid pop. I gotta learn some liquid popping for darker and strobe clubs :cool:

My friend got tired of it, organized himself throwin a school based party with some hot music, but it didn't get advertised enuff so not a ton of people came (still more than the average party) try throwin ya own party, or at least reccomending yaself as a dj.vAll you need as Ares/***** or whatever music d/l u want, and Virtual DJ from that download website

Puppetpopper333

Reaction score
personally the old school funk styles is better than liquid popping but liquid popping is impressive though

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funk is awesome. And yes, most highschool DJs suck. Either they play crappy music or don't know how to DJ.

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't know how to DJ.
Man, that has to be emphasized. These DJ's don't even really DJ....they bring in their iMAC's with some DJ software, ****ty speakers and claim to be called "DJ's". It makes me sick...For once, just once, I want to have a REAL DJ come and spin some hot ****.

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually at dances I can liquid,pop, and bboy. It makes sure there are some breaks between grinding :D Mixing dance styles=fun to do also

But yeah, alot of times they always play bad music at dances. I come to expect it, and dance how I want to anyways.