"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

HS Dance DJ's

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
Man, I just came back from another school dance (Halloween dance), and I gotta say, HS dj's SUCK. In the past, I didn't mind hip-hop so much, cuz it's easy to grind with, but now that I've learned how to liquid pop, my mind has changed.

Well tonights dance was awful for two reasons:
1) The music sucked
2) The dance floor was too small (coudn't navigate around the place too well)

BUT, I was liquid poppin' like a mofo when the DJ decided to do a short house/techno set.

Any of you dancers out there feel me? I guess once you actually learn how to DANCE, grinding isn't as much fun...(didn't grind with a chick at all tonight).
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Limitless

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
haha it's funny because at my highschool no one can dance~!
They end up playing , greenday , emo stuff becuase people like to sing along rofl.
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
I can liquid well. Grinding is fun as **** fi she knows how to shake her ass, but its very easy to decipher between decent dancers and just ****ing awful ones.
 

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
I can liquid well. Grinding is fun as **** fi she knows how to shake her ass, but its very easy to decipher between decent dancers and just ****ing awful ones.
Really true. Any I must say, there aren't many chicks that know how to properly grind. Actually, to think about it, I've only danced with 3-4 girls that can actually dance...sad :(
 

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
I'd hafta say only 1 of the 10 or so girls I've danced with since school started knew how to grind well but then again maybe I'm the one who sucks at it.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
Even if you suck, you can tell a good grinder from one who has no idea what to do. Repitition is a red-flag of an inexperienced dancer.
 

Tboneman

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
2
My school plays crappy pop music. What's funny is that alot of the school is filled with hillbillies.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
Nice, y'all can liquid pop. I gotta learn some liquid popping for darker and strobe clubs :cool:

My friend got tired of it, organized himself throwin a school based party with some hot music, but it didn't get advertised enuff so not a ton of people came (still more than the average party) try throwin ya own party, or at least reccomending yaself as a dj.vAll you need as Ares/***** or whatever music d/l u want, and Virtual DJ from that download website
 

Puppetpopper333

New Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
personally the old school funk styles is better than liquid popping but liquid popping is impressive though
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2002
Messages
624
Reaction score
1
Location
New York City, USA
Funk is awesome. And yes, most highschool DJs suck. Either they play crappy music or don't know how to DJ.
 

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
don't know how to DJ.
Man, that has to be emphasized. These DJ's don't even really DJ....they bring in their iMAC's with some DJ software, ****ty speakers and claim to be called "DJ's". It makes me sick...For once, just once, I want to have a REAL DJ come and spin some hot ****.
 

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
422
Reaction score
0
Location
Vienna, VA
Usually at dances I can liquid,pop, and bboy. It makes sure there are some breaks between grinding :D Mixing dance styles=fun to do also

But yeah, alot of times they always play bad music at dances. I come to expect it, and dance how I want to anyways.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top