"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

How's this for a response to "I've got a date that evening"?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Chad hit her up for a pump and dump and she thinks it’s a “date”. She’s likely to try to backtrack to you after awhile to get that free meal and free drink she thought she was gonna get from Sir Chad. Be careful.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
I like when they try the jealousy card. Thats easy to play along with. A&A is bomb in those situations
problem is they will always pull this when she gets bored or to see if you still care, and since woman have selfsteen issues that become often
 

nismo-4

Moderator
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
4,439
Reaction score
1,143
Location
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Chad hit her up for a pump and dump and she thinks it’s a “date”. She’s likely to try to backtrack to you after awhile to get that free meal and free drink she thought she was gonna get from Sir Chad. Be careful.
Read this again.

You always want to be viewed as Chad and Tyrone, not Bob and John.

No taking girls for these free meals. We don't do foodie calls here. It's about being in first place, and we all know what second place is.

That said, keep your dignity. The other guy might be better than you. And what is the girl looking for? Does she want Tyrone's kok? Does she want John's free meal? Does she need new orbiters, onlyfans subscribers, social media followers?

Only give a girl 1 strike.

Case closed.
 
Top