Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How young would you go?

djinhell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im quite curious to hear fellow DJ's opinions on this question.

Whats the minimum age of a chick you would game or fvck etc ??

Im 23 at the moment, legal age of consent in my country UK is 16 (obviously thats way too young)...but I must admit, with the warmer weather, there are a lot of hot looking 18yr old chicks out and about in skimpy clothes...

I remember my cousin who was around 27 at the time, dating a 17 yr old...and despite a lot of our family annoyed about it, she was smoking hot, and he must of been loving it!!

Should we feel guilty gaming the younger girls, or just go for it...technically, if we are that bit older, we should have more power/advantage, right?

DJ IN HELL

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably just to 18, and definitely out of high school. Younger girls are SOOOO easy to game it's not even funny. I'm 23 by the way

TheGameMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
being 19 id probably date a 16 year old, that being the age of consent here in the UK as was said before

mothballs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't touch a girl younger than 22... anything before that brings way too much drama into the mix... even 22 is a stretch. But it's all personal preference, and 22 is 7 years my junior of course... You also have to evaluate your goals... do you just want to **** something hot? Then go for whatever is legal.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As low as the law allows in California which is 18. I got close to hooking up with a couple of 18 year olds and I'm going to try again next semester.

For some reason I feel that I have more in common with the younger girls then women my age.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay legal, it's not worth the jail time. If you think you won't get caught, you will. All it takes is a parent to press charges and your life is screwed. I used to work with a 34 year old who is doing 80 years for statutory rape. Long story, but he got a bum deal on the trial and he probably didn't even do it. The law is not on your side. All it takes is inappropriate behavior and a finger pointing your way.

Personally since I'm in my 30s I try to stay in the 26-35 range. But I have dated a few 19 and 21 year olds because they were choosing hard and didn't care about the age difference.

Jblitz59

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm an 18 male having some nice sexual relations with a 28 year old hottie, but my best friend is dead shot against it knowing she's crazy or something is wrong with her to do that. Even so, if im not gonna date her is this not gonna end smoothly?

please help soon this is a day to day thing goin on

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jblitz59 said:
I'm an 18 male having some nice sexual relations with a 28 year old hottie, but my best friend is dead shot against it knowing she's crazy or something is wrong with her to do that. Even so, if im not gonna date her is this not gonna end smoothly?

please help soon this is a day to day thing goin on
just stay sexual, don't go serious with a woman that much older. Either she's in it for the sex, or she's looking to "train up" a man. One of my employees is 28 and she only dates guys who are 19-25. Mainly because she can't get men her own age or older to control. She has a horrible personality in a relationship, but she's a hardworker on the job. Then she gets frustrated that they aren't "mature enough" and breaks up with them. Crazy huh?

So keep your heart in your chest where it belongs. No falling in love my son. Keep things fun and light and don't go serious with a woman that much older, she is only thinking about what she wants, not what's in your best interest. That is your job to look out for what's best for you. You have your whole life ahead of you, don't let someone else hijack it. Good luck.

Jblitz59

Don Juan
Reaction score
just stay sexual, don't go serious with a woman that much older. Either she's in it for the sex, or she's looking to "train up" a man. One of my employees is 28 and she only dates guys who are 19-25. Mainly because she can't get men her own age or older to control. She has a horrible personality in a relationship, but she's a hardworker on the job. Then she gets frustrated that they aren't "mature enough" and breaks up with them. Crazy huh?

So keep your heart in your chest where it belongs. No falling in love my son. Keep things fun and light and don't go serious with a woman that much older, she is only thinking about what she wants, not what's in your best interest. That is your job to look out for what's best for you. You have your whole life ahead of you, don't let someone else hijack it. Good luck.
Thanks man, this helps reassure me, because I've been thinking of this. My best friend really affected me saying things like just leave her and dont look back.. but I feel like I want to enjoy the ride, I feel like if I control myself it will be a fun rollercoaster of a ride.

So I dont get attached, how many days a week would be max to see her: 1-2?
factor in that I'm out of school and no job so with that I have all this free time on me right now..

I am looking for a job though to take some up.

kody_starr

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's for YOU to decide. If it is legal, you make the choice.

djinhell said:
Should we feel guilty gaming the younger girls, or just go for it...

trv26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 22, and have thought about this often myself. I think I'd go as low as 17 although I'd be a little embarrassed to be seen in public with her.

djinhell

Don Juan
Reaction score
SickAgain said:
18 - they usually haven't been a touch ravaged by the effects of gravity
thats what im finding so appealing!! these sexy tight bodied younger chicks!

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah cuz they have that baby fat in the nice places they haven't started to sag one bit! its like a ripe apricot.

djinhell

Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
Why can't any of you freaks go out with a woman your own age?
As sickagain said, we can. This thread is a discussion, get over it!!

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As low as I can go... But no matter what I'd keep it legal. Otherwise if that wasn't a concern, if she looks like a woman (as opposed to a girl) I'd go for her.

Biggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say don't get with any chick that's illegal. Girls about 18-22 to bring more drama, but if you're just hooking up it shouldn't be too much of a problem. But take it from me, DO NOT hook up with girls who are underage. I used to do it when i was 18 and 19 and it haunts me all the time. I'm scared that it's gonna come back and bite me in the ass. And one of these girls was frickin 13. Pissed me off cuz she told me 17. And she looked 17 too. You gotta be reeeeally careful man.

46and2aheadofme

Don Juan
Reaction score
For me basically I will go for a 17 year old if she's in college (meaning she will almost be 18) and I will go for a high school chick if she is 18.

Although I do agree girls 17-19 who go for older guys are kind of nuts and bring drama.