Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How young is too young?

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 17 in June. The girl in question is 15 next Friday. I personally feel like this is too young. But, she's persistent.

And hot. Therein lies the problem. It seems to me that hot girls are a dime a dozen, but at the same time - why pass up a free hook up? She's already asked me to take her out a few times.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no, although im a fine one too talk, if your asking questions about her age then no

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well in my school we have the unwritten "4-year rule." It basically means that as long as you're in high school, it's okay to date anyone else in high school, so it'd be okay in your case. However, try not to even pay much attention to these rules, as a DJ is always breaking stupid social barriers. Bottom line: If you like her, go for it.

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well in my school we have the unwritten "4-year rule." It basically means that as long as you're in high school, it's okay to date anyone else in high school, so it'd be okay in your case. However, try not to even pay much attention to these rules, as a DJ is always breaking stupid social barriers. Bottom line: If you like the girl, go for it.

Bombshell

Don Juan
Reaction score
No you shouldnt you upperclassmen should stay away from the freshmen girls and leave them to us younger dj's! Think of all the poor 14 and 15 year old boy AFC's who your going to so easily take the girl of their dreams away from them!!

With all kidding aside, I dont think you should bother. Being that young she is probably still pretty immature and you certainly cant expect her to stay loyal to you, girls that age are either sluts or just huge flirts. I am 15 at the moment, 16 in summer, and thats about as young as i would go for girls as long as they are at least freshmen. I dont even bother with Jr high kids, maybe partly because my sister is one grade below me and i know what her friends are like and it would feel kind of odd dating someone the same age as my sister.

Also when i personally see like jr or sr's dating young girls i usually think of them as desperate, which obviously you arent so i suggest you go hit on someone with more on their chest than tissues. ;)

If she is really fun/funny/mature and cool to be with and has nice boobs, then what the hell go for it!

Alexis Zorba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey

Personally I don't like following rules that tell you who to date. So I always judge a girl independently from her age so I'd have to agree with Wonderbread.

However, if you still need a guidlene I can provide you with one. I don't remember where I read this (It must've been here) but there is a rule that states: "If she is any younger than half your age +7 years she is too young". Still I would go for Wonderbread's advice.

ALEXIS ZORBA

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No you shouldnt you upperclassmen should stay away from the freshmen girls and leave them to us younger dj's! Think of all the poor 14 and 15 year old boy AFC's who your going to so easily take the girl of their dreams away from them!!
I have a good friend. He's a freshman, this girl's age, a natural DJ. Great guy. He said the exact same thing to me, then said "but wait...after you guys break their hearts, they turn into *****s...so keep doing what you're doing and I'll keep getting blow jobs from 9th grade cast-aside sluts."

Amen :D

And, she's funny, hot, nice body, but immature. She'll ignore me for days at a time or talk to the aforementioned friend while completely ignoring me. When I show I don't care she eventually cracks and asks me out again. This would just be a hook up, nothing more.

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Porky
This would just be a hook up, nothing more.
What, you mean a one night stand? I wouldn't do that with someone so young, it's not good for your reputation in general.

My philosphy is that I still respect guys if they date girls two or more years younger than them, but I wouldn't do it myself. I'm seventeen. If the girl in question is not sixteen, it'll take a lot to make up for it. (It's possible though)

EDIT: I should note to frosh and sophs on the other hand that I am more than willing to go out with girls that are two, three, or even four years older than I am. You should be too, don't think they won't; often they will.

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
snatch what are you talking about 4 years older then me , nah hell no my english teacher is hot (24) or so and id sure as hell tap that ass :)

Air Max

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good rule I use is don't date any one 2 years above or below your age, So if you're 15 then don't date a girls under 13, or over 17. But thats at a push, I try to stick to my age or up, but it's all up to what you think! Don't go for girls more than 2 year older than you 'cuz they're a lot harder work in a way, it's all good there, but they expect a lot more and try to manipulate you if they can, but of course you don't let that happen!

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard enough to find chicks my age intellectually worthy, let alone younger.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha. This girl's smart, but she's not an intellectual. I'm not going to pursue her, but I have a feeling that if she offers to hook up with me again I'll accept.

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In America, its 4 years difference....(WAY TOO LARGE A GAP!)

In Canada, its generally 2 years......

so you make the decision.........

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most girls that young are immature and flakey

Example:

When I first began to start to get into DJing.(I am in tenth and she is in 8th) I use the common tactics of DJ. Get her number and everything went perfectly. Even started kissing within a half hour after meeting. Then bad stuff happens.

After a week of "going out". She breaks up with me out of the blue. Then she starts calling me, two days later ( I am see the number on the phone saying her name i have that WTF expression on my face) explaining the break-up. So I sit there and listen to it. She basically said I really like you but would you go out with my best friend. So I say "I dont care"

3 days later, the friend breaks up with me. I find out that the ex wants to go out with me. I say something to this "look I dont really care and I aint looking for a girlfriend anymore."

I dont care about them anymore because they turned out to be flakey and immature. I did call them that too.

One still wants to go out with me.

But I do say if she is really down to Earth and everything like that go for it.