"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

How young is too young?

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
I'm 17 in June. The girl in question is 15 next Friday. I personally feel like this is too young. But, she's persistent.

And hot. Therein lies the problem. It seems to me that hot girls are a dime a dozen, but at the same time - why pass up a free hook up? She's already asked me to take her out a few times.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
no, although im a fine one too talk, if your asking questions about her age then no
 

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
235
Reaction score
1
Location
NY
Well in my school we have the unwritten "4-year rule." It basically means that as long as you're in high school, it's okay to date anyone else in high school, so it'd be okay in your case. However, try not to even pay much attention to these rules, as a DJ is always breaking stupid social barriers. Bottom line: If you like her, go for it.
 

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
235
Reaction score
1
Location
NY
Well in my school we have the unwritten "4-year rule." It basically means that as long as you're in high school, it's okay to date anyone else in high school, so it'd be okay in your case. However, try not to even pay much attention to these rules, as a DJ is always breaking stupid social barriers. Bottom line: If you like the girl, go for it.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Bombshell

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Indiana
No you shouldnt you upperclassmen should stay away from the freshmen girls and leave them to us younger dj's! Think of all the poor 14 and 15 year old boy AFC's who your going to so easily take the girl of their dreams away from them!!

With all kidding aside, I dont think you should bother. Being that young she is probably still pretty immature and you certainly cant expect her to stay loyal to you, girls that age are either sluts or just huge flirts. I am 15 at the moment, 16 in summer, and thats about as young as i would go for girls as long as they are at least freshmen. I dont even bother with Jr high kids, maybe partly because my sister is one grade below me and i know what her friends are like and it would feel kind of odd dating someone the same age as my sister.

Also when i personally see like jr or sr's dating young girls i usually think of them as desperate, which obviously you arent so i suggest you go hit on someone with more on their chest than tissues. ;)

If she is really fun/funny/mature and cool to be with and has nice boobs, then what the hell go for it!
 

Alexis Zorba

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Mexico
Hey

Personally I don't like following rules that tell you who to date. So I always judge a girl independently from her age so I'd have to agree with Wonderbread.

However, if you still need a guidlene I can provide you with one. I don't remember where I read this (It must've been here) but there is a rule that states: "If she is any younger than half your age +7 years she is too young". Still I would go for Wonderbread's advice.

ALEXIS ZORBA
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
No you shouldnt you upperclassmen should stay away from the freshmen girls and leave them to us younger dj's! Think of all the poor 14 and 15 year old boy AFC's who your going to so easily take the girl of their dreams away from them!!
I have a good friend. He's a freshman, this girl's age, a natural DJ. Great guy. He said the exact same thing to me, then said "but wait...after you guys break their hearts, they turn into *****s...so keep doing what you're doing and I'll keep getting blow jobs from 9th grade cast-aside sluts."

Amen :D

And, she's funny, hot, nice body, but immature. She'll ignore me for days at a time or talk to the aforementioned friend while completely ignoring me. When I show I don't care she eventually cracks and asks me out again. This would just be a hook up, nothing more.
 

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
Location
A theater near you
Originally posted by Porky
This would just be a hook up, nothing more.
What, you mean a one night stand? I wouldn't do that with someone so young, it's not good for your reputation in general.

My philosphy is that I still respect guys if they date girls two or more years younger than them, but I wouldn't do it myself. I'm seventeen. If the girl in question is not sixteen, it'll take a lot to make up for it. (It's possible though)

EDIT: I should note to frosh and sophs on the other hand that I am more than willing to go out with girls that are two, three, or even four years older than I am. You should be too, don't think they won't; often they will.
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
snatch what are you talking about 4 years older then me , nah hell no my english teacher is hot (24) or so and id sure as hell tap that ass :)
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Air Max

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 28, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Good rule I use is don't date any one 2 years above or below your age, So if you're 15 then don't date a girls under 13, or over 17. But thats at a push, I try to stick to my age or up, but it's all up to what you think! Don't go for girls more than 2 year older than you 'cuz they're a lot harder work in a way, it's all good there, but they expect a lot more and try to manipulate you if they can, but of course you don't let that happen!
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Hard enough to find chicks my age intellectually worthy, let alone younger.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Haha. This girl's smart, but she's not an intellectual. I'm not going to pursue her, but I have a feeling that if she offers to hook up with me again I'll accept.
 

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
39
In America, its 4 years difference....(WAY TOO LARGE A GAP!)

In Canada, its generally 2 years......


so you make the decision.........
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
Most girls that young are immature and flakey

Example:

When I first began to start to get into DJing.(I am in tenth and she is in 8th) I use the common tactics of DJ. Get her number and everything went perfectly. Even started kissing within a half hour after meeting. Then bad stuff happens.

After a week of "going out". She breaks up with me out of the blue. Then she starts calling me, two days later ( I am see the number on the phone saying her name i have that WTF expression on my face) explaining the break-up. So I sit there and listen to it. She basically said I really like you but would you go out with my best friend. So I say "I dont care"

3 days later, the friend breaks up with me. I find out that the ex wants to go out with me. I say something to this "look I dont really care and I aint looking for a girlfriend anymore."

I dont care about them anymore because they turned out to be flakey and immature. I did call them that too.

One still wants to go out with me.

But I do say if she is really down to Earth and everything like that go for it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top