"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

How young is to young?

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
644
Reaction score
40
Location
Pittsburgh, Pa
Originally posted by wildleopard
why is that the younger girls cant be fuked?
i mean whats the exact law about it? Wud the girl report to the authorities that an older guy fuked her.

Thanks. Let me know.
Actually I think its the parents that usually bring charges. Parents can have grown men prosecuted for screwing their minor daughters..
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Well, I recently had a make out-fest with a 31-year old, and I'm in my early twenties. I felt like a piece of young meat, and it was awesome. :D I'm sure those teenyboppers feel the same way.
 

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
569
Reaction score
13
Age
47
Location
UK
Originally posted by wildleopard
is it okay if a guy less than 18 ****s a girl under 18? dont you think he'll still be taking advantage of her?

and how can you face rape charges when theres no rape at all. if the girls consents to having sex, whats the legal problem? i mean how can the legalities be even brought in this thing?

just let me know. thanks a lot.

K.
Yes I do think it's OK for a 16yr old guy to screw a 15yr old girl cus there's little age difference. You get relationships on this scale all the time. Firstly, the boy is less likely to be manipulative and bitter from past relationships and secondly the girl is less likely to feel intimidated and pressured than she would with an older MAN.

I think if you are 20+ and you want to be screwing 15 year olds then there's something wrong with you. They are CHILDREN.

Let the little boy's fu*k the little girls.
The men should stick to the women.
 

wildleopard

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2003
Messages
31
Reaction score
1
hi and thanks for the answers...

its not that id like to fuk girls 15 - 17, but what if the girl has the hots for me and has shown interest in me and really wants me to do her.. well after all, im a man and what if she looks like a 21 year old with everything developed and mature thinking?

what do you have to say regarding this.

adios
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top