Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How YOU feel

HighFlyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if this issue has been addressed, but I would like to put my own spin on things.

What I would consider the most basic and perhaps the most important aspect of success with women would be the way all you Don's, and Don's-to-be, feel at any given moment.

What I mean by this is essentially, what makes you feel sexy? Girls are always wearing their tight and skandalouz outfits, and they basically force confidence and sex into their minds. Think about it, when you see some HB wearing solo's or mini-shorts you know your only thinking about sex when checking her out ,and chances are, either directly or indirectly, the girl is thinking the same thing. Because even if she's feeling insecure and not directly thinking aobut sex, she's only feeling insecure because someone might be judging her sexually. I'm not telling you to wear tight clothes. What I am telling you is, honestly, what type of appearance would make you feel best about yourself? I think this is where it all starts. Cause if you're walking around feeling like a million bucks and mirrors only confirm that belief, then playa, you're gonna get your ladies. But of course things go beyond looks. You have to objectively assess your insecurities. One of the best ways to find out what you're insecure about is to put yourself in daring situations. All week in school or in the office sitting at some table pounding down snacks you may not care about the growing gut concealed by a shirt slowly tightening each day. But when you're about to get intimate with a woman and your hooking up, and she's feeling on your body, and feeling your flab, and you feel like you're fat, I bet you'll be motivated to get skinny then.

Another example would be, say you meet a girl that you're geniunely impressesed by, and you happen to be esspecially taken by her witty sense of humour and intelligence. Problem is, you never cared much about learning, or reading, and your sense of humor seems to only amuse yourself. You realize you can't hold a witty conversation with that girl. You could go through life and not change, and accept some woman that will always in a way, be your second choice. Or, instead of accepting things for being like that, you could take it upon yourself to educate your mind, and improve your comedic qaulities.

All this basically relates to one thing: You can't hold a girl to a standard that you don't hold yourself to.

Want to avoid trouble, confusion, even a lot of doubt, and maybe find true happiness? Follow those words. Don't hold a girl to a standard that you don't hold yourself to. If you don't want your lady to cheat, then you don't cheat. That way if she cheats, she's gone, and you know that's the way it should be. If you were going behind her back too, is it really right to drop a girl for that reason? You could, but bad karma would develop and only come back to bite you in the ass. It's a natural weeding process. If you want a girl with a nice ass. One of the easiest ways to make that happen is to exercise and get yourself a better looking gluteus maximus. That way you confidently feel like you deserve only the finest ladies who do a lot to make themselves sexy, cause hey, you do the same thing.

Along the path of self-improvement you will attract a lot of ladies that aren't as proficient in all the standards that you hold yourself to. At that point it is up to as to how you want to act. But if you still aren't satisifed, keep working till you've got so many good things going for you that any girl who turns you down is truly stupid. That is confidence. Real confidence. Earned confidence. You're the ****ing man, you know you're the man, and the ladies, they can't help but realize you're the man too.

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im sexy

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very... well written and inspiring.

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Indeed Playas

Stay high fly high dont give up the fight

what we get is what we desrve.....

HighFlyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback fellaz. What this all goes back to is something that a lot of us forget to do: Put yourself in another persons shoes. There is not a better way to understand what motivates people than imagining you were in their position. It's the same with women. When girls hit on you, this concept will be illuminated by what you find attractive in their actions. The 'system' you will realize is based on a natural instintive reaction to behavior. If a girl is acting like a chump, you probably won't be impressed by her. However, if she's skilled at seduction ,it will help you realize the things you should do to also be skilled at seduction. Bottom line; surround yourself by people you want to be like, and learn from their actions.

one love

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HighFlyer
Thanks for the feedback fellaz. What this all goes back to is something that a lot of us forget to do: Put yourself in another persons shoes. There is not a better way to understand what motivates people than imagining you were in their position. It's the same with women. When girls hit on you, this concept will be illuminated by what you find attractive in their actions. The 'system' you will realize is based on a natural instintive reaction to behavior. If a girl is acting like a chump, you probably won't be impressed by her. However, if she's skilled at seduction ,it will help you realize the things you should do to also be skilled at seduction. Bottom line; surround yourself by people you want to be like, and learn from their actions.

one love
This is so true.

drumr2

Don Juan
Reaction score
I llike women with big titties. How do I go about getting a pair of those?

:p :D :)

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This should go in the bible. That is a very true statement, and honestly something I never thought of. I would love if you could go into a little more detail if you don't mind, I am always open to learning.

BTW, if you want a girl with bigger tit's, get a bigger (muscle that is) chest.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drumr2
I llike women with big titties. How do I go about getting a pair of those?

:p :D :)
IMPLANTS DUDE!!! IMPLANTS!!!

lol jp jp.

Awesome post. It really motivated me. Although I would still like you to share some of that genius with us as backbreaker does. Thanks again.

HighFlyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Arite let me throw a little something your way. I just glanced at a post that addressed a topic I have thought of many times before: While your laying on your death bed in your final breaths, will you be satisfied with the way you lived your life?

I would imagine that question creates a knot in the stomachs of all who seriously ponder the thought. In the past more than now, when asking myself that question I would know deep down that if I died right then and there I would not be satisfied with my existence on this planet. However, i've recently had a bit of an epiphany that kind of makes that question a comical no brainer.

What people really seek in this life is control. In some aspect or another, whether it's a girl wanting a controlling man, a man wanting to control the world, a person praying that there is a greater entity amongst the stars controlling their fate, or just a person who wants to control their diet, self-control is essential to become anything worthwhile. It may seem like a daunting task, but if your master self-discipline, life becomes what you want it to be. You can become what you want, -thus relating back to what I was saying before- and therefore be entitled to the upper echelon of quality ladies in the female population. If you feel in control of your actions it's a truly inspriing and empowering sensation.

When you feel in control of what happens to you, things like being a sore loser, not knowing what to think of a girl, being upset at how you look in the mirror, feeling sad at how you lived your life on earth, are no longer issues to be reckoned with.

If each day you acted exactly how you wanted to, within reason, things may not have gone your way at times, but you would still know everything was meant to be because you did all you could to achieve what you truly wanted. There wouldn't be a reason to feel regret in the final throws of living.

Master your mind