“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

How you DRIVE determines........

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2002
Messages
1,020
Reaction score
0
Location
ash nc US
yeah well i mean, my cuzin dont race down around street where there are kiddies and houses by the road, but besides mommies watch kiddies, and u can swerve, u dont have to stop, and watching the road, doesnt just mean pavement, it means on the sides as well, so if a kid is playing in his yard on a bike, it would b wise to slow down, and just not drive fast around kid areas and driveway roads.

------------------
"... I'm tensed a bit,
and tempted,
when I see the sins,
my friends commit,
I'm infinite... "-EMINEM
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

WildThang

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2001
Messages
670
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by SexPDX:
1 and 2 (3 maybe) are the only ones that have anything to do with anything.

He left out this one:

6. If you can give her an orgasm while you're driving, she'll look at you breathlessly and say 'Wow! Now *that* takes talent!'

Works for me.
 
Top