Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how you can get passion/will

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok reading and trying to make myself better I take one thing I lack, passion, I normally am the cold guy, distant, and if I have to chose over staying at home relaxing or going out, I will stay at home.

my question is what you guys did/do to find something, something you guys really like to do, or at least the will do to things.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At a young age, my parents exposed me to all sorts of activities/hobbies/sports/etc. I was able to survey each one and decide if I liked it or not. After trying just about everything, I finally found one that captured my heart, mind, and soul. No woman could ever come close! After all these years my hobby has defined who I am. My life revolves around it.

So my advice would be to make a list of things you might be interested in, then get out of your comfort zone & try these activities you've never done b4.

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alvafe said:
ok reading and trying to make myself better I take one thing I lack, passion, I normally am the cold guy, distant, and if I have to chose over staying at home relaxing or going out, I will stay at home.

my question is what you guys did/do to find something, something you guys really like to do, or at least the will do to things.
Had the same question mid-2011 ... a start

SH

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Howiestern said:
At a young age, my parents exposed me to all sorts of activities/hobbies/sports/etc. I was able to survey each one and decide if I liked it or not. After trying just about everything, I finally found one that captured my heart, mind, and soul. No woman could ever come close! After all these years my hobby has defined who I am. My life revolves around it.

So my advice would be to make a list of things you might be interested in, then get out of your comfort zone & try these activities you've never done b4.
this. as much **** as i give my parents at times, this is one thing they got right. I did everything.. karate, baseball, basketball, piano, violin, camping, church, if there was an activity i signed up for it.

some things I didn't' care for.. didn't care for martial arts that much.. but one day my dad took me to the horse track with him and i was sold. i loved everything about the track at 9 years old. I told myself then i dont' know what i am going to do when i get older, but i want it to do something with horse racing.. this is gonna be a part of my life. I remember that day like it was yesterday it was the Arkansas derby that concern won and there was a horse on the under card named Boozing and he was a late closer and every time he woudl make a move the entire crowd of like 70k people would just scream "Boozing!" really loud and I was having the time of my life. My dad knew i was hooked and from then on the entire winter, all week woudl be leading up to him and me going down to Oaklawn and him telling me about all the good horses around the country.. mind you I'm 10 years old lol.. but i was sold hook line and sinker. people ask me why I love horse racing so much and I look at them back and say how can you not?

music stuck as well.. I have a good ear for music. I like practicing even though now I don't do anything serious I still practice. I still have my violin, I'll give it to my son when he's of age.

Same thing with computers. My mom bought me a Pc when i was 9 years old and i was curious about how they worked so i would start taking it apart and looking into it, then buying used pc'sd out the paper and taking them apart and putting them back together just for ****s and giggles, etc. then once i found some tech friends it was over once i learned how to do complex **** like raid setups and dual partition boot sequences, etc

long story short, just try ****. very few things that you love are things you thought you would love. TV shows, musicians, sports, etc. Try different things, see what sticks.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
things I know I like are martial arts, computers, and car racing, but in this 3 I can keep up only the computer part, martial arts here are kinda dead not a style I like to practice enough to hold my sore body back there, and everytime I parctice it after 6 months they close doors, or that style is not there anymore...

car racing I mean is rally, for that I need a car and my car is not suited for it.

computers are not that good to go out of my home, then I keep it out, maybe I should try skydiving, have a place in a town close to mine I should check during my 1 week vacancy, I tryed also kart racing but alone is not that fun.....

for music i don't care.

things who I like most are weapons, cars, martial arts, just need to find something else with I can pay for and something who force me leave my house more....