Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Would You Respond

TBG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to take this girl out. I suggested going for a drink tomorrow and her response was "Ugghh - I went to a gig last night and drank way more than I was intending. I don't want to even think about drink right now".

This is the second time she's knocked back the offer to go out (she gave a similar reason last time) so I'm leaning towards just deleting her number but was just wondering how some of you guys would respond.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to take this girl out. I suggested going for a drink tomorrow and her response was "Ugghh - I went to a gig last night and drank way more than I was intending. I don't want to even think about drink right now".

This is the second time she's knocked back the offer to go out (she gave a similar reason last time) so I'm leaning towards just deleting her number but was just wondering how some of you guys would respond.
This is a no brainer NEXT , you should have seen it after she turn down 1st offer.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"This guy is totally trying to take me out, I'll see how long I can jerk him around before he gets the picture, maybe I'll get something good out of it."

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What was her response the first time, and was it the same offer to get drinks or something else

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There would be no response. Just me moving on to the next one.

TBG

Don Juan
Reaction score
First time (last week) her excuse/reason for not going out was because she was having an early night because she had been out most nights that week (she was off work). She said we should go for drinks very soon though.

Hit her up yesterday after not hearing from her in a few days. She apologised saying she's had a busy start to the week due to being offered a new job in a different city. Again she brought up going for drinks. So asked her today and got the reply in my original post.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ask yourself - if you wanted to have sex with a woman, would you behave the way she's doing? Have other women who wanted to have sex with you behaved this way? She is stringing you along, or doesn't care, probably both. The thing is, this behavior can only happen and continue if you are not totally upfront with her.

You could simply delete her number and move on, that would be fine too. But my advice for your own sake would be to tell her exactly what you think and what you want. Tell her "Hey X, I wasn't upfront before so I'm gonna be now. I would've liked to make out with you and have casual sex if we clicked cause I think your body is sexy, but since you don't seem to want the same I'm deleting your number now to avoid wasting time, I wish you well". That is what I would do.

Last edited:

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you give an invite and she comes back with an excuse, you need to hit the ball back to her and LEAVE it there. So in your example, she says "Ugh, drank too much blah blah blah" you need to respond to that by hitting the ball back to her court, like this, "Gotcha, well let me know when you feel better and are free to get together." and then don't reach out again. Ever. It's that simple. Seriously.

After you do that, one of several things will happen:
1. She never reaches back out. This means she isn't interested. Done.
2. She reaches back out. It could be to say she's free, or it could be to chat. If it's to chat, you have to give her the attention-wh0re test. To do that, you simply assume she is chatting in hopes of you asking her out again so she can say yes, so after a couple back and forth messages about some random topic, you invite her out again. At this point, ANYTHING other than a yes, or "that day doesn't work but I could do X day instead" means she's an attention wh0re and you ghost immediately and never respond to her texts again.

It's that easy.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
She don't have enough interest in you, sexually. All she telling you is that she's not interested in fcking, she gets that a lot anyway. She is going to be responsive to a boyfriend date idea. I'd message her, yea I understand, to be honest with you, I'd prefer a restaurant if you don't mind that. What time are you free? Then pick the most expensive restaurant and tell her flowers for you are from me. Arrange to meet her there at specific time. Flake. If asked where are you, tell her I waited for you for however long, 30 minutes or so, you didn't show up, sorry, maybe next time, let me know.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First time (last week) her excuse/reason for not going out was because she was having an early night because she had been out most nights that week (she was off work). She said we should go for drinks very soon though.

Hit her up yesterday after not hearing from her in a few days. She apologised saying she's had a busy start to the week due to being offered a new job in a different city. Again she brought up going for drinks. So asked her today and got the reply in my original post.
She's not really interested. She gave you a vague and open ended answer that's designed to divert your proposal of going out with you. She's a time waster and you should no longer waste time on her. You can leave it up to her by saying "Ok, If you're interesting in coming out, hit me up" after that, delete the number and move forward with another chick.

By the way, this is how full of sh*t some Women are: 2 months ago I was out at a bar with my Girlfriend and her friend. A guy was texting her and she showed me the text. She told him that she was going to pack it in for the night and get to bed because she had a long day. In reality, she was out at a bar with my GF and I. Complete bullsh*t.

TBG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sent her "No worries. When you're not feeling like a packet of broken biscuits (it's an inside joke) let me know and we'll arrange that drink"

Not expecting a reply so deleted her number.