Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How would you respond to this?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're doing a cold approach and you're in the closing stage.

You ask for her number and while she's clearly holding her phone, she says "Sorry, I don't have a phone."

Genos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It would depend on her tone/body language as she's saying it (and of course how the interaction went up to that point). My first inclination is to think she's just joking - a little playfulness is something I look for in women! But she would have to be smiling/giggling, etc for me to really be sure of her intentions. In this case, I might say something like "Oh man, that's unfortunate, get with the times! Well then, what's your AOL IM address?" Or even, "Oh really, what's that *points to phone*. The new Angry Birds gaming system?" You get the idea, be playful and keep pressing a bit more. If she wants to give you her phone number, it shouldn't take too long.

If she's still holding out, or maybe told you the original statement in a disrespectful tone, I'd just laugh a bit to myself (because the situation itself is truly funny! Look at the humorous side of it - if it is a rejection, mocking though it may be, it's kind of funny and clever!) and say "Ah, I see *smiling*. Well, take care/see you around."

Remember, if she wants to give you her number, she won't put up too much, if any resistance to your question. As always, we're looking for high interest. Exit stage left if she seems disinterested! However, I would almost always press a bit further regardless of what her body language was (simply because there's just so little downside in doing so). Until it becomes relatively clear that she's not interested, I would keep going.

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Retarded Girl: "Sorry, I don't have a phone."
You: "good luck with your Alzheimer's treatment" smile....Walk away because this girl is too dumb to pursue anyway

Floydispink01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

You ask for her number and while she's clearly holding her phone, she says "Sorry, I don't have a phone."
Well, you shouldn't steal someone else's then young lady. Disgraceful. (With an amused face).

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"That's the best you got?"

Laugh and walk away

Might add in "what a dumbass" out loud as I do

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score

1) The Common Sense Response
You walk off because it's clear that she isn't f*ckin' with you.

2) The PUA/Don Juan Response
You ignore her and continue talking, and you try for an instadate.

3) The Rex Response (assuming that he's in a certain mood because Rex will more than likely do the Common Sense Response,)

You tell her to give you her phone and you call yourself, thus having her number. You then say, since you insulted my intelligence by saying that you don't have a phone I'm not giving you your phone usually you come with to Starbucks, Cold Stone, Subways, etc.

4) The Rex Response Pt. II
You get overly dramatic and sarcastic, then say something to the effect of, "Why are you being mean to me? That's not nice and here I thought you were a nice girl and somebody I'd like to get to know, but you tell me that you don't have a phone when you clearly have one. You could have just told me, "No," but you have to go and completely destroy my ego. I'm traumatized because of you Because you, my faith in women is destroyed. I'm going to go home and cry my eyes out and die childless, alone, and unhappy and it's all you're fault. If you really want to put a lot on it, you can drag in random people and telling them how mean this chick is.

Will this work? Probably not, but you'll have a damn go time assuming yourself and making rather insulting situation rather ridiculous. If it does work, you'll show the chick that you're lighthearted and you're funny.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or just Rock Bottom her onto the curb?

Floydispink01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Or just Rock Bottom her onto the curb?
If your gonna do this then you have to follow up with the people's elbow running from side to side of the bar/road.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Steal it and say now u don't.

In all seriousness, nothing. Just look at her phone and say nice calculator and walk away.

Can't stop a ***** from acting like a *****.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.

Ask her what kind of drugs she's on so I can get some

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Laugh then say... Clearly, you have no eyes or ears either! Crazy lady!

Then I would be on my way.