How would you react if your "Target" asks if you think another girl is hot

dj_phobia

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have recently been talking to this girl, and we both have a fair bit of interest in each other, but at the same time, there is plenty of game playing, as we both have common male and female friends.

I recently, invited a very hot girl to a party I organised, where my "target" was also present. As me and the hottie got on pretty well, my target felt slightly insecure. A couple of days later, she asked, if I thought "that girl was hot"..

I said, I think, she is fairly good looking, however has an average personality. I also mentioned that personality is fairly important to me. My target is pretty hot too, but probably slightly less than the hottie.

Was this a good response? How would you have reacted?

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "correct" response is the one that is congruent with your personality.

Personally, I would have never given her a serious answer. I would have just kept asking retarded questions until she dropped it. I wouldn't have let her know I thought that chick was hot, but at the same time, I'd keep her guessing.

dj_phobia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice one...would you like to share examples of the sort of retarded questions you would ask?

Proselytiser

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all right........ if u have a good time!
That wasn't a good response. You shouldn't have backpedalled with the 'average personality, and personality is important to me' ****.

Either be ultra-enthusiastic about how much you want to **** her (don't do this if you aren't already sure you can pull it off) or say 'yeah shes alright' and leave it at that.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dj_phobia said:
Nice one...would you like to share examples of the sort of retarded questions you would ask?
Any time a girl tries to make things serious, you have to completely diffuse the situation and make it seem trivial and a joke. Let her know you don't take this stuff seriously.

You: "What do you mean 'hot'? Like Jessica Alba hot?"
Her: "Yeah, I guess"
You: "Well, very few people are Jessica Alba hot, ya know? Jessica Beal maybe, Meg Fox maybe....maybe even Scarlet Johansen"
Her: "Do you find her attractive?"
You: "Do you?"
Her: "I asked you"
You: "Do you think she's hot and you want a confirmation?"

Eventually she'll just drop it. Basically just keep joking about it and never give her a serious response. In my experience it also works if a girl asks you if she thinks she's sexy.

Her: "Do you think I'm attractive?"
You: "I don't know, I haven't even seen you naked yet!"

I admit, I stole that one from David DeAngelo! But in my experience it works.

Basically, you want to remain a mystery. Don't give too much of yourself away. Always keep her guessing what's going on and let her know (without telling her directly) that there are plenty of girls for you (and there really should be).

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She just wants reassurance that you're into her.

Asking "do you think that girl was hot?" is not what she's asking!

She's really asking, (on one level) "do you think that girl is hotter than me?" Why would she be asking that? Well, she felt insecure about the interaction between you and the other girl. Then on a deeper level - she's asking if you're into her... period.

I like to answer questions with questions until i get the question i want to answer (or until i can figure out another way to close the subject). Similar to what lexington did above, but i like to lead her into the question i want her to ask. It's by no means simple, and requires you to calibrate and know the woman.

Girl: "Do you think that girl was hot?"
Man: "Why do you ask?"
Girl: "Just curious. You seemed into her."
Man: "Did you feel neglected?" (you wouldn't want to use "jealous" because that'll put her in a defensive stance)
Girl: "A little" (or even if she says "no" just continue on like she said yes)
Man: "awwww come here my little puppy dog" ....

Give her a hard hug and then push her away (push/pull; 101; whatever)....

Regardless of what... This is definitely an IOI. She wouldn't be asking if she wasn't into you in at least a minor way.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you make her admit that she felt neglected or in any way imply it, she might become defensive. Obviously she is probably a little insecure, but that's a good thing. She should know that you have other options and that you know she's not the only attractive woman in the world.

You can show her that you're into her, but don't put her on the defensive. Show her some affection to make her feel better, but there's no need to put it into words.

Remember, when it comes to women, non-verbal communication >>>>> verbal communication. Saying things in a round about way is better than saying what you mean literally....this is the crazy world of female communication.