Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How would YOU not **** it up with this girl?

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I need some tips throughout my interaction with this girl.

We met at a singles event. After the event, SHE invited me out dancing. We danced (lots of grinding and touching) and had fun. I gave her a kiss on the cheek at the end of the night.

I text her the next morning saying "fun time last night, we should def hang out again". I didn't get a text back, but she calls me the day after (today). We talk for about 10 minutes. She talked about her job, and told me what she was doing tonight, the rest of the week, and the weekend. She asked if I had any plans this weekend. She mentioned getting a hotel room with some friends, go gambling and maybe a club.

I usually like to end the conversation, but she talks pretty fast and didn't leave any breaks in the conversation. So, she ended the conversation by saying "yeah, we should definitely make plans to hang out again. I'll call you the middle of the week."

Now, has a girl ever said something similar to you and she actually called?

There's definitely some interest because she called me back, and wanted to know what I was doing this weekend. Plus, she's about 29 so I expect less flakiness from a female her age.

If I don't hear from her by Friday, should I contact her? If so, what should I say? I'm not inviting myself to her gambling/night club outing because that'll be super lame.

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe Stud said:
you must sit back & wait for her call.
Has a female ever said this to you and she actually called? Do you think she's interested? I've had so much bad luck with women and flakiness, I'm very pessimistic when it comes to this stuff.

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You definitely wait. She has already called you once which shows she is somewhat interested, and I'm going to assume you didn't do too much wrong when talking to her on the phone.

If it gets to Thursday or Friday without hearing anything I'd think sending a single short reminder text might be okay (after all, its possible she just gets busy). If no reply to that I'd just forget about it.

So far things sound very promising, so its time to relax and feel good about yourself. She will call.

pua1989

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think shell call. its probably a good thing you arent doing the calling; youre making her come to you. this seems like the kind of broad that gets to the point (from what youve told us) so if i were you id relax, be laid back and it take it as it goes. dont play any of those PUA "games" on her like "to get her more interested i have to cancel on the first date" or something like that

good luck man

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlmostThere! said:
Has a female ever said this to you and she actually called? Do you think she's interested? I've had so much bad luck with women and flakiness, I'm very pessimistic when it comes to this stuff.
I didnt say she will call, I said you must wait... keep the frame. Otherwise you come off needy. In a week or two, THEN you may hit her up if you haven't heard from her.

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I'll be patient unlike all the other times in my life. I was just curious if that was wom-a-nese for "don't hold your breath". Haha.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you should have not sent that text, waited a few days (like 5) then called her up for a date.
you have given her control of the situation (but she does have high interest and she is inviting you out - good)

but be aware of group dates - theres often a freind that will be trying to block you...

lakeshore

Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe Stud said:
you must sit back & wait for her call.
This is the worst mind frame you could possibly have.

This is called being reactive not proactive. Remember, you come off needy only if you really think you are needy! Get it?

Now, who knows how much this girl likes you or not but you must LEAD the interaction. Thats not to say you should call everyday so she thinks you're some freak. But you're probably not a freak so you wouldn't do that anyway.

Forget about waiting for a call. If you want to call, then call. Feel her out with some banter. Get creative and be spontaneous. Don't get worked up if she doesn't respond. Assume she wants a persistent guy and have at it. Try to work from a mindset that you're awesome. You'll know soon enough if she wants to play.

Sitting back and waiting is what girls are supposed to be doing.

btw, you're subject line "how not to f*ck it up.." is a way of thinking that is already putting you at a disadvantage.
Its a defensive posture. Think offense.

Last edited: