Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how would you have handled this CRAZY argument

TheFlyingMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm just wondering what the Alpha way to handle this situation with my recent ex would have been.

Background: She's got very low self esteem. She's a HB8, but needs validation to the point that on my birthday, I left the club early cos I got drunk, and she stayed behind and grinded other guys and held hands with them to get them to buy her drinks. Obviously half the people in the club were my friends, and they told me.

I calmly told her I would not take this kind of behaviour and I wanted never to see her again. She came to my house at 4am, crying, and in a moment of weakness I took her back.

OK the argument: When her ex-bf came back and asked her for dinner, she agreed and told me. I said "Thanks for telling me. If I found out from someone else, I'll probably be upset." No sarcasm or anything at all, it was genuine.

She went off the hook for hours. We were sitting in my car. The argument went like this:
"You're implying you're my master."
"I never said I was your master, I never meant I was your master."
"You're implying I have to tell you everything."
"I never said that, I never meant that, all I meant was Thank you."
"You're not my master!"
"I never said I was..." ETC ETC ETC

This went on for hours, and I kept my cool the whole time, but once I had to leave the car cos I was nearly on the verge of exploding.

Just wondering how a real Alpha would have handled it.

(if you're wondering what happened, she started another dumb fight like this, once every few days, after a while I exploded and started shouting. I apologised, she rubs it in my face, then I exploded again, and that was that. Total relationship period: 5 weeks - and more drama then I ever had in all my other relationships)

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheFlyingMan said:
Hey guys,

She went off the hook for hours. We were sitting in my car. The argument went like this:
"You're not my master!"
"I never said I was..." ETC ETC ETC

This went on for hours, and I kept my cool the whole time, but once I had to leave the car cos I was nearly on the verge of exploding.

Just wondering how a real Alpha would have handled it.

When she made the stupid comment, "You're implying you're my master", I would have threw it right back at her and said, " While we are together, Yes! I am."

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she sounds like an attention ***** so you can expect drama with them. I don't really see much you did wrong - you got out... thats the important thing. Next time though no 2nd chances where you take an ex-GF back... sarge on! :)

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just stare out the car window and think about something else (like what you're going to have for dinner, or work-related stuff). When she finally stops talking, turn back and say "What?"

I've never lost an argument this way.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You lost the battle before the argument even started.

TheFlyingMan said:
I calmly told her I would not take this kind of behaviour and I wanted never to see her again. She came to my house at 4am, crying, and in a moment of weakness I took her back.
Stand by your words next time you make a statment. You accepted her back after you told her its over. Sounds to me like she knows how to push your buttons and call you on your bullsh1t.

TheFlyingMan said:
OK the argument: When her ex-bf came back and asked her for dinner, she agreed and told me. I said "Thanks for telling me. If I found out from someone else, I'll probably be upset." No sarcasm or anything at all, it was genuine.
Do you have any balls?? Does that make it ok for her to go see her ex because she told you? you are a sucker, heck this girl can cheat on you with your blessing and doesn't need to hide it anymore.

TheFlyingMan said:
"You're not my master!"
"I never said I was..." ETC ETC ETC.
See this girl knows you don't have a spine. As soon as she opened her mouth she put you on the defensive mood and you clamped up. She has all the power in this relationship and you had very little.

She was a basketcase to begin with so don't dwell on it and move on.

TheFlyingMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies guys..

DJ Damage, that's exactly what I was thinking...ok so how should I have handled it? You mean it's not OK for her to see her ex? What should I have done, kick up a fuss? I don't think it's that big a deal if they had to clear up some stuff (it was a long distance thing and she dumped him while he was overseas).

And the moment she started her argument, I'll just cut her off with the lines the other guys suggested?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheFlyingMan said:
You mean it's not OK for her to see her ex? What should I have done, kick up a fuss? I don't think it's that big a deal if they had to clear up some stuff (it was a long distance thing and she dumped him while he was overseas).
No its not ok to see the ex. They call that an EX For a reason, once its done and over with there is no going back. There are no stuff that needs to be cleared. She should have never accepted an invitation for this meeting or created it herself.

A woman with high interest in her man does not wish to see the ex. If a woman ever tells you that you are being unfair that she can't see her ex, tell her that its a good idea that she should go see her ex and in the meantime you are going to give your previous sexaholic ex girlfriend a call so the two of you can meet for coffee and reminisce about the past. That will shut her up.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't wanna sound mean, but to me, her accepting a date with her ex, and then starting an argument with you about it, sounds like she is trying to start drama to have an excuse to either have you break up with her or for her to break up with you to get back with her ex bf.

The Forms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to put up with this type of stuff. She should already know she's on thin ice from your birthday. If I was you I'd just tell her you don't think the relationship is going to work out and let her go.

When a girl acts like this it doesn't stop. She's going to keep up doing this stuff and being manipulative as long as you're together.

librito

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there's only one solution that works everytime with this kind of women.
it is called DTB.........DUMP THAT FEMALE DOG.

funnydude

Don Juan
Reaction score
RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN... get away from this girl, she has major character issues and you can't trust her... I would bet that there is a lot she's not telling you and has probably cheated on you, or would if she got the chance and could get away with it.

As far as the argument goes I would make myself feel better by saying after things calm down in a serious yet sarcastic voice. "Of course you don't need a master, and I would never try to be that because that kind of relationship never works. It's obvious that someone trying to dominate you would only push you into being more of a ***** than you already are, and that's tought to do... Sorry, I don't see a cure for you... at least we tried. Good luck with (ex boyfriend.)"

Or you could have some class and remove yourself from the situation peacefully, but it wouldn't be near as good of bar talk with your fellow DJ's. Sometimes you just have to hit a bully in the nose (analogy... never hit women.)

No matter what, never talk to this girl again.