Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How would you handle this?

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently ****ed the **** out of this chick who took a while to put out. Talked to her every day, she’s the relationship type. Had to really get her comfortable to sleep with me.

After I banged her I kind of dissapeared on her. She hot and not used to it. i can tell she’s hurt.

How do I approach this now? I don’t think she wants to speak with me. I wanna keep her around to bang without having to deal with the constant FaceTiming me and texting (aka relationship bs) and keep things casual.

A

AJ84

I recently ****ed the **** out of this chick who took a while to put out. Talked to her every day, she’s the relationship type. Had to really get her comfortable to sleep with me.

After I banged her I kind of dissapeared on her. She hot and not used to it. i can tell she’s hurt.

How do I approach this now? I don’t think she wants to speak with me. I wanna keep her around to bang without having to deal with the constant FaceTiming me and texting (aka relationship bs) and keep things casual.
You pumped and dumped her and now she feels used. Guys have no idea how sh*tty that makes a woman feel when she was holding out specifically to avoid that happening. Let her guard down and voila. Then some guys wonder (and complain) why women put up guards in the first place. This is exactly why guys. But I’m digressing.

If you want to fix that you better have some excuse as to why you didn’t call her. Like you were in coma or something. Or lost your phone.

But maybe stick to women who aren’t looking for relationships if that’s not what you are interested in? Lots of willing FWBs out there and you can just be upfront and not have to deal with relationship stuff like texting or other relationship type expectations.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sire you're an Embarrassment to the men in general, don't ever do that to a good chick anymore, find someone who as slutty as you're next time.

Crown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure why he should be ashamed, girls do this kind of things all the time. If she didn't contact him either, this means she also used him.

I suggest you to contact her without any excuse.

A

AJ84

Not sure why he should be ashamed, girls do this kind of things all the time. If she didn't contact him either, this means she also used him.

I suggest you to contact her without any excuse.
So bc some girls do this, this particular girl deserves to be used and tossed aside?

Some men cheat? Should I now cheat on my husband because of that fact?

She didn’t contact him likely because he made her feel used.

This is human 101. If you treat someone like sh*t they typically don’t want to contact you. Purposefully getting her comfortable enough to let her guard down enough to think he wasn’t going to use her, then using her for sex and dumping her, is treating someone like sh*t. Sorry OP but it is. I’m sure if you found out some girl used you for a free meal or to get closer to one of your buddies, making you think that she was into you when she wasn’t would not feel good to you.

Leave people in the same or better situation than how you found them.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So bc some girls do this, this particular girl deserves to be used and tossed aside?

Some men cheat? Should I now cheat on my husband because of that fact?

She didn’t contact him likely because he made her feel used.

This is human 101. If you treat someone like sh*t they typically don’t want to contact you. Purposefully getting her comfortable enough to let her guard down enough to think he wasn’t going to use her, then using her for sex and dumping her, is treating someone like sh*t. Sorry OP but it is. I’m sure if you found out some girl used you for a free meal or to get closer to one of your buddies, making you think that she was into you when she wasn’t would not feel good to you.

Leave people in the same or better situation than how you found them.
There are some girls who deserved to be treated that way which the one who took men as their doormat, these kind of retarded girl deserved to be treated like shlt as opposed same rules applies to men in generally a fvckboi. These kind of people should mix with each other and tastes each other medicine.

Problem arise when they messed with a decent men and women trying to make their life worthwhile doing hardwork to grow their relationships and pursuing their bliss.

R

Ranger

I always text them and leave the door open. Unless she was a one night stand I don’t see the reasoning.
Why are you trying to text her now? Do you want some more?
Is this a PUA thing?