Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How would you handle this situation

StrayCat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had been seeing her non-exclusively for a couple months, maybe six weeks. She really didn't have much time due to family, which I didn't fully believe and she had so many men texting her all day, but as I was working other women, I did continue to see her. She came down with a really bad cold on Friday, and she wanted to come over and spend the day/night on Saturday. I said, you're sick. Stay home and rest. We'll do something another time. She was like I don't want to stay home when I am sick. I push through it. I said, well, I really do not want to get sick right now, so let's do something another time. She said okay, but then like five minutes later she fired off texts saying she knows I didn't want to get sick, but she's looking for a guy to take care of her when she's sick and in need, so she doesn't want to see me any longer. I said fine, and the said I had to go. She continued to text on why and she'd like to keep in contact though, but I said no and good bye.

I am still trying to understand the situation. Kinda makes me feel bad that I didn't take care of her, but the last time I did something that stupid I caught the cold (unintentionally) and had strep throat and had to go on antibiotics as my throat nearly closed up. I guess it was fear for me repeating that episode all over again, so I thought to just avoid it. I just felt it was very selfish of her to push to come over when she just got sick, and doesn't care if I would get sick or not.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had been seeing her non-exclusively for a couple months, maybe six weeks. She really didn't have much time due to family, which I didn't fully believe and she had so many men texting her all day, but as I was working other women, I did continue to see her. She came down with a really bad cold on Friday, and she wanted to come over and spend the day/night on Saturday. I said, you're sick. Stay home and rest. We'll do something another time. She was like I don't want to stay home when I am sick. I push through it. I said, well, I really do not want to get sick right now, so let's do something another time. She said okay, but then like five minutes later she fired off texts saying she knows I didn't want to get sick, but she's looking for a guy to take care of her when she's sick and in need, so she doesn't want to see me any longer. I said fine, and the said I had to go. She continued to text on why and she'd like to keep in contact though, but I said no and good bye.

I am still trying to understand the situation. Kinda makes me feel bad that I didn't take care of her, but the last time I did something that stupid I caught the cold (unintentionally) and had strep throat and had to go on antibiotics as my throat nearly closed up. I guess it was fear for me repeating that episode all over again, so I thought to just avoid it. I just felt it was very selfish of her to push to come over when she just got sick, and doesn't care if I would get sick or not.
Tell her "have one of your other guys do it"

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell I had a girl I’d been seeing for a couple months start pulling away on me, even broke plans I had with her one weekend. Didn’t give me a reason why, just said she couldn’t hangout even though we’d planned this specific activity a week in advance. I took that to me she was putting me on the back burner and I even talked myself into that she may never talk to me again if she was being like that, probably was seeing someone else and I was being replaced. 2 days go by and I don’t hear anything from her, I get a text from a girl I used to sleep with couple years ago who just started showing back up. She wanted to meet for a drink, I said yeah sure. We go out and end up having sex at her place like old times. This girl leaves a comment on my Facebook “had fun catching up with you last night!” with a wink face. The other girl saw it.lol she went from all of a sudden talking to accusing me of cheating or jealousy to you name it. I said how’s it cheating when we aren’t even exclusive because you never gave me an answer and you broke plans with me? You want me to be faithful then you better lock me down.

The point is women will come up with dumb reasons to get rid of you. Just let them because you’re never going to talk them out of it. After she said she didn’t want to see you anymore that’s when you should have completely stopped talking. Just said “ok if that’s how you feel, good luck to you”.

StrayCat

Don Juan
Reaction score
The really strange part as I didn't respond any longer was later that night she text she was wrong, blamed it on the cold and still wanted to see me, but she was considering seeing other guys too. I didn't respond and actually blocked her number. Still hurts though.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The really strange part as I didn't respond any longer was later that night she text she was wrong, blamed it on the cold and still wanted to see me, but she was considering seeing other guys too. I didn't respond and actually blocked her number. Still hurts though.
Unblock her and work the fwb angle and ONLY that. Just make sure to wear a condom at all times since she’s admitted she’s going to be screwing around. The guy that gives her the best and most orgasms will get the most sex from her.

StrayCat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unblock her and work the fwb angle and ONLY that. Just make sure to wear a condom at all times since she’s admitted she’s going to be screwing around. The guy that gives her the best and most orgasms will get the most sex from her.
Was thinking that, but I didn't like her attitude, so I rather just move on. Even though she told me numerous times, she brought it up not me, she wasn't screwing other guys, I didn't believe it. I always wrapped up, even though she wanted to go raw. She even took an STD test.

Just curious if I handled her bullcrap test right. It seemed, at least in my head, she had no regard for my well being and couldn't care less if I got sick or not.

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was thinking that, but I didn't like her attitude, so I rather just move on. Even though she told me numerous times, she brought it up not me, she wasn't screwing other guys, I didn't believe it. I always wrapped up, even though she wanted to go raw. She even took an STD test.

Just curious if I handled her bullcrap test right. It seemed, at least in my head, she had no regard for my well being and couldn't care less if I got sick or not.
A+

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Could go two ways. She could had been emotional because she was sick and she thought you didn't care about her being sick. Or, it was a sh!t test to test your resolve. Either way, you don't put up with that sh!t. I do not see that you did anything wrong. If you still wanted to keep her as a FWB like she offered, that would be okay too.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just hit her up in two weeks.
meh I wouldn't, if you ahve options then she is really not much important, and is a waste of time to make her even FWB, your time is finite, so make he best use of it, wasting time with a girl who already said you will be in the back burn is not a best use of your time

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
meh I wouldn't, if you ahve options then she is really not much important, and is a waste of time to make her even FWB, your time is finite, so make he best use of it, wasting time with a girl who already said you will be in the back burn is not a best use of your time
This! Stop putting any effort into any woman that makes it clear you are way down on her priority list. If she wants to communicate leave it up to her. She’s got a long ladder to climb out the hole she dug for herself by putting you on the back burner.

StrayCat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not putting any effort into her. She'll have to reach out, but I doubt she will. I'm focusing on others right now.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did the right thing because 1. you 2 are not exclusive and 2. She admitted to wanting to date other guys after the fact. Hell She probably asked the other guys to take care of her when she was sick before she asked you and they all said no too.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not putting any effort into her. She'll have to reach out, but I doubt she will. I'm focusing on others right now.
You can never tell when or if women will reach out. I’ve kearned my lesson on that. When I thought I’d never hear from them again they reach out and when I think “yeah I’ll hear from her again” I never do. I’ve had women reach out to me after 2 years before. 2 years! Never expected it and the funny thing is we never dated.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did the right thing because 1. you 2 are not exclusive and 2. She admitted to wanting to date other guys after the fact. Hell She probably asked the other guys to take care of her when she was sick before she asked you and they all said no too.
Dam. They did as they should in the game.

StrayCat

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been some weeks now, not a peep. I've been slowly entertaining other prospects. I can only handle one or two at a time. I'm not a player, but I can at least attract and bed them with a decent success rate. The sex was good, at least for me, and I assume she thought that would make me become her p-ssy whipped guy. I think she enjoyed most of the sexual encounters as the one prior she orgasmed like a mf'er, so I was pretty shocked at her behavior a few days later. Guess she was playing a game a something.

When the relations end with a woman, I just tell them good bye. Most say they want to keep in contact, I think to keep the door open, but I don't like to hang around. I usually just reply, like I did with this one, no need and best of luck. That's another reason why I do not think she'll reach out.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did the right thing.

Tests always have two sides.

You might consider this was your way of testing her, and she failed. Any girl who'd willingly get you sick just to feel taken care of (outside of an existing relationship) is a red flag.

But it's not always easy.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
OP, I wouldn't worry or concern yourself. You did what's right for you. If you did help her out, and you got sick, would she then take care of you? In any relationship, short term or long, you need to put your needs and desires first and foremost; and the ladies instinctively know this. Why? Because their hind brain would tell them if he cannot take care of himself, how is he going to take care of me. Interesting that she left the door open at the end and you slammed it shut. Suave move on your part. Showed her you're not going to take her sh!t. On the flip side, because you slammed the proverbial door on her, she'll not reach out. Soldier on dude.

StrayCat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if it matters or not, but I think she thought we were exclusive in the fact neither of us were having sex with others (I assume). She was, thought chatting up with other guys. She'd actually tell me about this and I had constantly tell her to stop telling me as I do not care. She'd even tell me that this guy at work really wants to have sex with her and offered to do things for her if she did. I said, you know what, screw whoever you want, this really isn't going to work. She said chill, nothing is happening, sorry for offending you. I didn't think it was a big deal. I discussed this with some guys and they thought the same as me that she was talking and if not doing other guys, coming real close and or considering it. This caused me to question her trust and honesty. I started to look for others to replace her. Her snap and whatsapp was always blowing up and something wasn't right. My guts were telling me she's acting fowl.

Though, I have a soft spot for medical issues and people in need. I also volunteer in the ambulance corps, so it's bothering me a bit. I just really didn't want to get sick and since she wasn't on antibotics and she has a huge sex drive, I just know something was going to happen. In addition, she didn't ask me to bring anything over or pick up anything. So, I wonder if my actions pushed her to that edge showing that I didn't care. I did care, I just didn't want to get sick. She caught it from her female roommate, she said, so I know something was certainly going around.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
You played your Ace card and it worked. When you have the testicular constitution to tell a woman, "No.", then stand behind that "No.", you've fully realized what it is to come to appreciate your own masculinity. The moment you told her to stay home she squirted. She wants you to believe she has options, and she may, but she wants YOUR attention above the rest, which is why she's playing coy.

Well done.