Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How would you handle her? asap advice date in 3 hours

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met this hb9 2 years ago in a toilet! A toilet? yes a random toilet near a party location.

I was kind of shredded from gym and drunk at that moment. I closed the door and she was looking for the light. I kissed her randomly and we kept on kissing, hugging and she jerked me 0ff for 10 mins. Then my buddy knocked on the door and found us there and went laughing like a maniac. She was all freaked out because her f*cking boyfriend was ordering food in the food store (toilet in a snackbar). I put my number in her phone and she bailed like a cat.

She never texted me and I found her on instagram a year later. Texted her and she knew me and remembered what happened but she didn't want to meet up a year ago for whatever reason.

Now I texted her again because I noticed that she has her own business with jacuzzi's and what do you know.... I got a business in bathrooms so were in the same market kind of.

I told her this on instagram and she gave me her phone number and we are scheduled for today at 5 for coffee.

I want to f*ck her and date her if shes cool. She is very good looking.

How should I approach? Forget the business talk? keep it small and go into flirting mode like normal or 50/50? Maybe she comes too see what I can do for her in a business way (because I sell products like what she sells in my store and she has a webshop).

How would you guys approach the date and act on the date?

My main goal is more dates and her p*ssy. not business, I dont need her but she probably thinks that she can use me in her favor.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay she flakes, cancels the appointment. She is too busy with school and her business set up at the moment that she can't meet up. She wants to have contact true mail to discuss business. So she is not interested probably. I texted back:

Hey I understand. It's better to meet up since we know eachother from our previous experience so I would like to see you. We could meet up maybe later sometime. Next to that your product is easy. You should tell me the strengths of it and I could put promotion material in my store and sell it because it fits in our assortiment (stores) so its better to meet up. good day

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Gezus. I was going to tell you to approach it with a sh1t test mentality, let's see if she flakes or not. Cool man, you went over champ with your response to her tho. Why not hit her up again over text and setup something next week, perhaps msg her next monday, find out wht time she's free. She probably gonna tell you a bs story about her not sure wht time she is free, which is totally fine. Next day or so you just get back at her, and setup up something for whatever time, even right now is fine.

But she basically told you no, if you want you can contact her via e-mail so she never responds to you.

Glassguy

Reaction score
You guys kill me with the chasing of low interest women:

She never texted me
Texted her and she knew me and remembered what happened but she didn't want to meet up a year ago for whatever reason.
she flakes, cancels the appointment

She isnt even low interest at this point. What is the point of hitting her up again unless you want her to tell you she will show up and then again flake on you and leave you p!ssed off.

I rarely disagree with Amante, but you have interacted with this chick for over a year (on and off). You are turning into an orbiter or at least close to it at this point.

Drop her like its hott and if she ever reaches out, invite her over for dinner and drinks at your place and nothing more. She doesnt deserve a date based on her behavior.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if that venue worked I would say go and talk bussiness, after everything was done let she start talking something else

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys kill me with the chasing of low interest women:

She isnt even low interest at this point. What is the point of hitting her up again unless you want her to tell you she will show up and then again flake on you and leave you p!ssed off.

I rarely disagree with Amante, but you have interacted with this chick for over a year (on and off). You are turning into an orbiter or at least close to it at this point.

Drop her like its hott and if she ever reaches out, invite her over for dinner and drinks at your place and nothing more. She doesnt deserve a date based on her behavior.
I would consider that a problem if he don't have anything else going on, but I do belive he does, and asking once a year is not that bad, but I do agree she don't have any interest, plus we know very well she is a dirty slut who don't deserve trust, pump and dump, his better chance would be meeting her again in person random to try to pull something

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Funny thing is they were doing it in a stall, and this guy is in the bathroom business! Poor girl thought dirty things, it brought her memories back for sure, guard up, etc. Maybe she doesn't want a sexual relationship, maybe her values have shifted towards long term security. Perhaps she wants a man that has his stuff together, his own business, house, etc. Maybe she wants a high value man. Gotta demonstrate that somehow.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be disappointed if someone didn't disagree with me once in a while, only because I play my game in a way that is unique to my own overall style. I know my advice will from time to time be incongruent with someone else's style. It's expected.

That said, the question was how I would handle it, my way. And the way in which I would go about this situation, to me, is not chasing at all.

Hunting is a good analogy to explain how I do it.

For a lot of guys, chasing a woman of low interest would be like actively hunting down prey that obviously does not want to be killed: getting up early, putting on your camo, walking through the woods, searching, perching, tracking, waiting for your prey to pop up so you can take the kill shot you're out there trying to make.

What I suggest is more like a trapper. Set the bait and walk away. There is no pursuit.

You throw out a message once in a blue moon (the bait). Takes 10 seconds. Keeping it as simple as possible: "Up for grabbing a drink?". And that's it. Anything other than "yes" you completely ignore. If she says yes, you tell her to meet you somewhere you typically go anyway, never going out of your way to pursue or allot time for.

When a woman like this, particularly one easily hit up on in a bathroom, finally does say yes and follows through, she will most definitely be saying yes because she is going to be in the mood for a stiff drink and most likely a stiff man too. She will be DTF. There will be no hurdles or games to play. You collect your reward just like a trapper walks up on a sprung trap to collect the kill.
This gets back to what @guru1000 talks about when he council's that it is the intent behind the action that defines your actual frame.

Throw out some bait. It's not necessarily chasing, or becoming an orbitor. As long as you have outcome independence, why not?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny thing is they were doing it in a stall, and this guy is in the bathroom business! Poor girl thought dirty things, it brought her memories back for sure, guard up, etc. Maybe she doesn't want a sexual relationship, maybe her values have shifted towards long term security. Perhaps she wants a man that has his stuff together, his own business, house, etc. Maybe she wants a high value man. Gotta demonstrate that somehow.
I follow what you are saying but this feels like 'overthinking' to me.

I don't disagree that some women can be swayed by status, but at what point do you decide it's too much to invest in figuring out 'the angle'?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met this hb9 2 years ago in a toilet! A toilet? yes a random toilet near a party location.

I was kind of shredded from gym and drunk at that moment. I closed the door and she was looking for the light. I kissed her randomly and we kept on kissing, hugging and she jerked me 0ff for 10 mins. Then my buddy knocked on the door and found us there and went laughing like a maniac. She was all freaked out because her f*cking boyfriend was ordering food in the food store (toilet in a snackbar). I put my number in her phone and she bailed like a cat.

She never texted me and I found her on instagram a year later. Texted her and she knew me and remembered what happened but she didn't want to meet up a year ago for whatever reason.

Now I texted her again because I noticed that she has her own business with jacuzzi's and what do you know.... I got a business in bathrooms so were in the same market kind of.

I told her this on instagram and she gave me her phone number and we are scheduled for today at 5 for coffee.

How should I approach? Forget the business talk? keep it small and go into flirting mode like normal or 50/50? Maybe she comes too see what I can do for her in a business way (because I sell products like what she sells in my store and she has a webshop).

How would you guys approach the date and act on the date?

My main goal is more dates and her p*ssy. not business, I dont need her but she probably thinks that she can use me in her favor.
She ghosted you meaning, she's been jumping off the **** and cratering her fertility. She's a bit of a dweeb and a typical western woman gone full retard.

Titoe of thread reeks of desperation. If you get her out, so what? If you don't, you already did that. What part of spinning plates don't you get?

Here's a bit if irony. Every month, a chick flushes a egg down the toilet or the garbage. She's retarded and thinks her teens and twenties will grow back as society cheers her into the abyss of childless crazy cat lady. Ironically enough, she should keep the egg and she should be flushed down the toilet. There's finite egg and within that, absurd amounts of value all of which is decimated by female logic, poor lifestyle choices, and could be summed up as squander. A accurate portrayal of western women.

Tomorrow (or tonight pending how you want to view it), a newer girls will be turning 18 everyday here on till the end of time. You're not doing it right. Acquire options. Spin plates. Chain gunning cold approach.

True DJ lifestyle is always about the cultivation of Being "That guy." its not about playing house or raising some other man's baby. Its then arbitrary whether she cones or go. Hotter girls are on the come up turning 18, 19, 20, 21 everyday.

The oldest lue is dying alone. Its the calling card of baby rabies and when her epiphany phase hits.

Smash or next her but, yiu are cuck status if you try playing house.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true.

From my perspective, my way, this is a 10 second investment made every other month or so. I literally spend more time sneezing or yawning within that same time frame. And yes, the probability it will work may be low, which is why so little effort should be put into it....but when it does work, it always ends up being a wild night you never saw coming. These random encounters keeps life spicy, interesting and unpredictable.
+1

It is a part of life. Not what defines your life. The problem is that, 99% cannot approach and even if they could, they are clueless about how to proceed even ifbthe girl is spread eagle butt naked begging for it.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still want to see him get a date with that hb, I think she'll change her mind. I'd take her half ass flake today as a sh1t test.
Yes, from a geocentric perspective, most guys are retardrd to still want to smash. As a DJ, we are red pill aware and aren't most guys.

Its rollo and several other DJs who emphasise the sex you get from waiting is never worthwhile.

There's a playboy on the old rsdnation forums who had a saying. "I don't chase. I replace." Nothing screams abundance and spin plates more than the following.

At 12am new girls are turning 18. Tomorrow, hotter girls will be as well. This girl ghosted and flaked. She's dead to me. She should be to OP too. The only natural go to response is #nextSet. Alternatively, smash her hitter younger sister.

No sweeter feel then running into skanks from the past. IE op pulls barely legal and he runs into the flake train wreck yrs later. Fat as ****kkk, single mom, slob mode etc.

Lulz be had.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know SoSuave is moving in the right direction when backseatjuan the infamous russian troll is giving advice on how to pick up chicks.

Gambino, you know better than to waste time on sloots who ignore you for two years. Havent you learned anything here in all these years?

Don’t make her the centre of your attention, even just making a thread about her here shows you care too much. Set up a date where you tell her “let’s go clubbing” invite her over to your place and try to bang her if you can.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't mix business arrangements with pleasure.

Don't use your business just to draw a reluctant woman out for a drink. Use patience & persistence until the tables turn and her desire is there.

In the meantime, continue playing elsewhere. You know the drill.....
This...

If you have already scheduled this as a business meet-up you should keep it that way. But see how things go, but be warned I know plenty of chicks that use their sexuality as leverage in business deals. The minute you think there is business potential you MUST just forget about her as a chick and think of her as a business prospect and leave it at that. Otherwise you could get sucked into something that will cost you more money than it is worth.

Glassguy

Reaction score
You throw out a message once in a blue moon (the bait). Takes 10 seconds. Keeping it as simple as possible: "Up for grabbing a drink?". And that's it. Anything other than "yes" you completely ignore. If she says yes, you tell her to meet you somewhere you typically go anyway, never going out of your way to pursue or allot time for.
You and I, as well as others, can do this and the result doesnt matter. We can handle it. We are primarily outcome indifferent.

However, MOST guys are on here because needy, clingy, Disney thoughts run through their heads. They set themselves up for failure from the beginning because their intent doesnt match up with their expectations (in reality). They take dating and meeting chicks too seriously and they are still locked in to what their minds perceive women to be instead of letting that red pill do its work and having a different mindset and frame.

The problem with a lot of the guys on here is this:

They throw out the bait. The chick throws back the "I will let you know", "we will see", etc. The tables quickly turn and the guy is the one now being trapped. Their frame isnt strong enough to stay the part of the trapper. So every couple of months they throw out more bait and they get their hamster spinning because their minds automatically start thinking of expectations. Its just the way it is. I have friends like this and you probably do too. That is why there are orbiters. They do not know how to set the bait and walk away. Instead they want to hide in the bushes and wait. And wait. And wait.

My other problem with this, which is another huge problem for most men on here when addressing the masses and still addressing OP's specific situation:

This chick is very low quality. She is giving handies out in the bathroom while her bf is ordering food? Now dont get me wrong.....we will still smash those chicks too if they are hott enough. But the issue with op is this:

Date her???? Whoaaa fella. This chick just showed you that she is not someone that you want to date. A plate or FB maybe.....but I dont see why you would want to date her after seeing her "loyalty" to her current bf. Dont forget that most women will show you exactly who they are if you're paying attention.

We as men should have higher standards when it comes to LTR and even plates. The more abundance you have, they stronger your screening should be.

This is my point- For most, it is a struggle to draw the line when the average guy becomes interested in a chick.

No disrespect to Gambino, but his history of posts show signs of some neediness, etc. Its easy for some men to click over to fantasy land and they let attraction build up expectations that dont exist with one woman. Next comes a confused mindset and they allow a woman's actions to put them in a bad spot. An abundance mindset simplifies expectations because one doesnt have all his eggs in one basket.

Most guys cant handle a situation like this without a negative outcome. Some cant, but those really arent the guys starting threads about confusion due to a specific woman's actions.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't mix business arrangements with pleasure. You don't want your bottom line being directly effected even a little bit by girly drama issues, and having seen enough in the past to know your style of game with women, that's a high probability! lol.

There is no reason to rush here. Time has been on your side. You just need to hit her up at the right time in her life. Sooner or later her and whatever boyfriend she is with will have a very rough patch. Sooner or later she's going to feel overworked and will need a break. Sooner or later, you will hit her up with an offer to grab a drink at just the right time.

Don't use your business just to draw a reluctant woman out for a drink. Use patience & persistence until the tables turn and her desire is there.

In the meantime, continue playing elsewhere. You know the drill.....
This. Except, there’s not not point in your life this is the girl for you, she’s not, move on.