Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How would you go about this...

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately i have become interested in a women 4 years older than me who has mutual feelings for me and knows the "game". Shes getting her masters in anthropology, only been in one serious relationship where her and the guy mingled but never got to penetration (relationship lasted maybe close to a year), and an overall decent girl. Im 21 and shes 25.

There is a lot of background info into how this all started but ill save it until needed.

My question is how i should act accordingly to another dude who likes her but thinks he could put me down verbally in front of her? Maybe some scenarios will help.

I have a really good temper and really patient with people but at the same time i am not going to let anyone walk over me. I am pretty mature for my age but some scenarios i just don't have experience in and i don't want to come off as a child.

Any opinions?

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Charm&Style said:
only been in one serious relationship where her and the guy mingled but never got to penetration (relationship lasted maybe close to a year)
Huh? A YEAR and no penetration?? I'm gone if I don't get it by the 2nd/3rd hangout. This woman sounds like a nice person(*sarcasm*). I hope this doesn't happen to you.

The guy was never her boyfriend. He was her ego validation and crutch, being strung along. If he was an actual "boyfriend", she would've made sure she had intercourse with him...unless she's a religious nut.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is this guy saying to you in front of her?

vitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get her alone when he is not around. Why do you have to date her in front of him, ask her out in front of him or spend time around him? If he is getting all alpha get him out of the way. You can talk back about him if you like, but if he is bad mouthing you to her in front of you he is an ass and will not get her anyways. Get a spine, be the Man you Can be,,

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The key is to be unreactive (around her anyway). If you 'react' in any way in front of her, she'll scram. There are ways to blow him out, without being an a$$. Even if he's not 'gaming' say "didnt you get that line from that show, the pick-up artist, I think its called?" turn to her, "have you ever seen that show? I watched a few minutes of it once. These guys scientifically manipulate women into sleeping with them. Can you believe that? I remember the main guy was doing that same exact thing he's doing right now. See, thats called a 'neg,' I think..." then make up some bullshyt! The guy will be BLOWN the fvck out!

Or, just make out with her in front of him, and laugh. Also, say something about the guy being creepy. When chicks hear a guy is 'creepy' they bug out. ("whoa, that dude is kinda creepy, huh?") Go over to RSDnation and ask this. They come up with some good tips for this stuff.

Also, dont post in the mature section for four more years.