crimsonclockwork
Don Juan
- Joined
- Jul 18, 2003
- Messages
- 81
- Reaction score
- 0
I'll try to make this as short and as coherant as possible... First try endded up being a novel... But here it goes. I meet this girl at school around September. Hang around her friends (thats how I met her). Started to practice DJ skills on her when I felt like it. Just to experiment. I really use this site to get my main attention off women in general, which works. Anyway, after flirting and whatnot, she gives me a good xmas present, and no other guy at our school. I thought she was being nice.
Xmas break, we hang out. Me still trying some stuff. I am stilling working on this 'yea I'll hang out with you, but I don't really care about you" kinda attitude. Seems to work. I give her a gift, and she loves it. So we go on a date with lots of kino, but no kiss, because she says she wont kiss on a first date. Fine by me, but I still go for it. BTW, I made her cry alot from laughing, so that should give you an idea of how it went... Me being a funny/sarcastic guy. I get rejected by the kiss, and made her feel like she should be embarassed by rejecting me.
So anyways, she calls me up to do more stuff. Just hang out kinda stuff. I call her up to do some one on one hanging out. Things are going pretty good. She insists that she never calls guys to do anything as well. She always calls me to do stuff with her and her friends. So she calls me and wants to randomly talk for 2 hours. I got nothing to do, so why not. We hang out one day this week. I tried this whole subliminal kino tactic, where I didnt hug or anything, but brushing, not noticing my hand is on her body somewhere ect. We hung out for about 4 hours, and when I was leaving she got disapointed, and called me later on to see if I could hang out again.
Anyways, we end up talking about our feelings. She likes me, and I like her (kind of).
Now this is where it gets weird. Im used to having girls not like me and me only liking them. This of course was before I started using this site. Now it seems Im not the only guy on her mind these days, because as I said she is somewhat of a player. Me and this girl have fun hanging out, and she would be a good hookup.
BUT... Has this ever happened to you? Where when a girl you don't really like, likes you, and you assume wants to more or less commit to you, but you aren't sure if you want to. Because you don't like that person as much, and pretty much the only benefit is actually getting some/hanging out. Im sorry if Im not clear with it, but thats the best I can explain it. Should I persue this and deal with this whole possiblility of being played, or just forget about it. Sorry if this is rambling... Thanks.
Xmas break, we hang out. Me still trying some stuff. I am stilling working on this 'yea I'll hang out with you, but I don't really care about you" kinda attitude. Seems to work. I give her a gift, and she loves it. So we go on a date with lots of kino, but no kiss, because she says she wont kiss on a first date. Fine by me, but I still go for it. BTW, I made her cry alot from laughing, so that should give you an idea of how it went... Me being a funny/sarcastic guy. I get rejected by the kiss, and made her feel like she should be embarassed by rejecting me.
So anyways, she calls me up to do more stuff. Just hang out kinda stuff. I call her up to do some one on one hanging out. Things are going pretty good. She insists that she never calls guys to do anything as well. She always calls me to do stuff with her and her friends. So she calls me and wants to randomly talk for 2 hours. I got nothing to do, so why not. We hang out one day this week. I tried this whole subliminal kino tactic, where I didnt hug or anything, but brushing, not noticing my hand is on her body somewhere ect. We hung out for about 4 hours, and when I was leaving she got disapointed, and called me later on to see if I could hang out again.
Anyways, we end up talking about our feelings. She likes me, and I like her (kind of).
Now this is where it gets weird. Im used to having girls not like me and me only liking them. This of course was before I started using this site. Now it seems Im not the only guy on her mind these days, because as I said she is somewhat of a player. Me and this girl have fun hanging out, and she would be a good hookup.
BUT... Has this ever happened to you? Where when a girl you don't really like, likes you, and you assume wants to more or less commit to you, but you aren't sure if you want to. Because you don't like that person as much, and pretty much the only benefit is actually getting some/hanging out. Im sorry if Im not clear with it, but thats the best I can explain it. Should I persue this and deal with this whole possiblility of being played, or just forget about it. Sorry if this is rambling... Thanks.