"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

How would you do this

FelonyMonk

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2003
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Nothing serious just a girl I see at the bus stop everyday. She obviously lives near me. I would approach her by intruducing myself and asking her where she lives and how come I never see her around the neighborhood. The only problem is I feel kind of awkward because in 6 months I never introduced myself. How would you all approach this chick.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

YouArentMe

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2003
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Just like you said...I mean if you are waiting at a bus stop it is kind of common to find someone to talk to, just to pass the time, so I dont think she would be weirded out or anything. Just go for it, it wont hurt.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
This happened to me last year. She ended up approaching me this summer. Nothing happened though.

Here's a tip: don't not approach her. It didn't do anything for me =)
 

Salacious D

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Strawberry Fields
It sounds like you've got everything down, just don't sweat the whole six months thing. If she actually asks you why you never spoke to her, just say you never got around to it. It's the truth, isn't it?
 
Top