Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How would you determine whether a friend is into you and what if yes?

Raasay

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a reverse seduction case so to say: I have a friend and I want to us remain just friends without anything else. Usually I would not consider a girl being into me until I make a move to kiss/touch/sex her and she responding positively to it. In my case apparently this is not going to happen.

I didn't expect anything to happen between us until we recently met and spend time on a party with at least 3 people approaching and saying:
- Bla bla she is into you go for her
- We fighting about a random topic and a friendly/humorous way... people joining, saying: oh we will leave you alone with your marriage fights... and leaving then.
- Friend coming to me: Wtf dude, now kiss her finally...

Apparently the vibes are good between us, otherwise we wouldn't be friends, but I'm not attracted and just behaving like I behave with all my friends.

Now, I'm not that sort of a guy who thinks every girl that smiles or jokes him must be in love with him... but I also do not want to hurt her in case there is really more from her end.

What would you do? What do you do if your friends are into you?

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
There's nothing here to suggest she's into you.

If she starts amping up the girlfriend vibes, be direct with her and tell her it's not going to happen.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a reverse seduction case so to say: I have a friend and I want to us remain just friends without anything else. Usually I would not consider a girl being into me until I make a move to kiss/touch/sex her and she responding positively to it. In my case apparently this is not going to happen.

I didn't expect anything to happen between us until we recently met and spend time on a party with at least 3 people approaching and saying:
- Bla bla she is into you go for her
- We fighting about a random topic and a friendly/humorous way... people joining, saying: oh we will leave you alone with your marriage fights... and leaving then.
- Friend coming to me: Wtf dude, now kiss her finally...

Apparently the vibes are good between us, otherwise we wouldn't be friends, but I'm not attracted and just behaving like I behave with all my friends.

Now, I'm not that sort of a guy who thinks every girl that smiles or jokes him must be in love with him... but I also do not want to hurt her in case there is really more from her end.

It's probably the body language between you. When a girl likes you she tends to get close and smile or act nervous and shy, she laughs at all of your jokes, etc. Guys probably see that kind of thing and think "why doesn't he make a move?".

If you're not attracted, just carry on as you're doing. Women almost never make a move, no matter how much they like a guy, so if you don't make a move yourself nothing will ever happen and eventually she'll lose interest.