"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

How would you deal with this?

AM349

Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2023
Messages
110
Reaction score
21
Age
22
So i cut off a girl 2 weeks ago and initiated no contact.

today i send a follow request to one of her friends and she added me back and sent me one to.

so the girl i ditched 2 weeks ago texted me “wtf why are you following my friends”

how would you guys respond? I dont want anything with her but would be down to ****.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
So i cut off a girl 2 weeks ago and initiated no contact.

today i send a follow request to one of her friends and she added me back and sent me one to.

so the girl i ditched 2 weeks ago texted me “wtf why are you following my friends”

how would you guys respond? I dont want anything with her but would be down to ****.
Tell her "because I want to f them and get them pregnant". That should calm her down.
 

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2022
Messages
1,561
Reaction score
1,251
Age
41
"Because im tryna smash".
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2022
Messages
604
Reaction score
802
Say, “She’s your friend so I figured she must be nice.” The confusion and jealousy will throw her for a loop. Hahaha
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,408
Reaction score
4,789
Location
Mexico
Just text her "Come over" when you are horny. I dont think she´s worth any more time or energy than that.
 

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,855
Reaction score
5,075
Age
40
You're in No Contact. That means no contact regardless of whether she is reaching out or not. Any type of response just opens the door to her either trying to get you back into her orbit or mind-numbing arguing. Either one is not what you need right now. Ignore.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,866
Reaction score
19,093
No response is needed. If you can't deal with her sending texts and ignoring them simply block her.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top