Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How would you answer this question on a first date???

WillieSacks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick asked me this question yesterday on the first date and I stayed silent.

She was like "How would you describe me to your friends if they asked how I looked to you?'

I didn't want to sould like I was jocking her thus giving her a big head so I didn't say anything. BTW, this chick is really pretty. She was like "too late, you've had too much time to think of what you would say and it wouldn't be coming from theheart"

Man I was speechless. That was a good question.

Reaction score
Tell her that: "I would tell my friends that this girl has 2 eyes, a nose....2 ears..... hair....long smooth neck...silky skin...." and keep working your way to her tits but stop right there and ask her if she wants u to keep going.........."

Reaction score
a girl asked me that and i told her she looked average and that i would consider myself average looking as well - no harm done and she will not take insult because u put her at your level and in return u put yourself at her level - so no superiority complex on either side...eveyone's happy...
and then move on and say a more important question would be "how would i describe you to my friends if they ask me how you were as a person" - this is a much deeper level and gets her away from her self-absorbtion and ego and make her cocentrate on whart really matters - her self!

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The key to answering a question you either A) Don't know how to answer or B) Simply don't want to answer is to treat it like a joke. So The scorpion kings answer would have been good in this situation. But of course, it depends on the person.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SH1T TEST ALERT! SH!T TEST ALERT!

Basically the question boils down to 'do you find me attractive'.

Girl wants either:

Validation/ego boost if she is a stuck up type, or confidence booster if she is a shy/insecure type.

If the former - neg hit. If the latter, noncommittal compliment like 'I'd say you were attractive' in a neutral voice.

But if in doubt, C&F.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. You - "I'd say you look like the kind of girl who tests guys within five minutes of meeting them. What job are you interviewing me for, by the way?"

2. You - "I'd say you look like the kind of girl who won't get a second date with me if she keeps on trying to test me. It's cute and all, but stop it."

Aramas

Don Juan
Reaction score
The most important thing is to answer promptly. Any fool can think of a clever response the next day.

The second most important thing is to answer accurately. Once you start making shyt up then life gets far more complicated than it needs to be.

The third most important thing is to use a qualifier. If you think she's hot/smart/witty/etc., then tell her she's quite/kinda/sorta/etc. hot/smart/witty/etc.. It's not neg hitting - that's for morons. It's just being non-committal, since at that stage you hardly know her and that should be what you are. If she has a particular feature that stands out then you may as well mention that too.

The girl was just trying to make conversation for godsake.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was NOT just trying to make conversation! It was a "TEST" question! You should have said " I'd describe you as a woman with very low self-esteem who asks a guy on the first date for validation."

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WaterTiger
I'd describe you as a woman with very low self-esteem who asks a guy on the first date for validation."
Duuuuuuuuude

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeew

So unromantic and too damn serious.

I'd think of something on the spot :D

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alternatively, you could just turn the question around on her. Put her in the spotlight, as it were.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would stop whatever we were doing, put my hand gently on her cheek, look her straight in the eyes and say, "Baby, I promise you, I don't gossip. Talk is cheap." Then I'd pull her in and kiss her.

In case you ask, if I don't think I can pull that move off, I'll say the same thing, but put my forehead on her forehead, so our eyes are really close together. I'll get the touching in when I can, maybe kiss her later.

As for damage control, send her a little card telling her that you're uncomfortable telling girls how they look because it's not fair to discount the rest of their charm.

Be generic; don't mention her specifically.

Wish they had a DJ dating show....we'd see who would talk and who would walk....

1hepcat

Don Juan
Reaction score
bust in with C&F

How about "You look almost as good as I do." ??

Aramas

Don Juan
Reaction score
She was NOT just trying to make conversation! It was a "TEST" question!
I wonder why it is that so many of you guys get 'shyt tested' but I never do. The only guy here that knows the original context is the guy that posted about it, and assuming that he has a clue as to what was actually happening is a leap I'm not willing to make.

Sure chicks sometimes try to see what they can get away with, but that should be taken in your stride. Being the dominant male in the relationship is just that - it's not posturing, it's just being a man and gently but firmly taking care of anything that's out of place as soon as it occurrs. Most chicks will go with the flow and just let the dynamic evolve, and only when you've already fvcked up by displaying some percieved failing do they look for confirmation with what you guys call a 'shyt test'. You have to be perceptive and be aware of your role and it's obligations. Not giving a fvck is good in as far as it goes, but not fulfilling your obligations is just incompetent.

Man the language filter on this board is childish.

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HER: "How would you describe me to your friends if they asked how I looked to you?'

YOU: Well, (sigh, with a dissapointed look on your face.)

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most chicks will go with the flow and just let the dynamic evolve, and only when you've already fvcked up by displaying some percieved failing do they look for confirmation with what you guys call a 'shyt test'. You have to be perceptive and be aware of your role and it's obligations. Not giving a fvck is good in as far as it goes, but not fulfilling your obligations is just incompetent.
- Aramas

I believe that fellow Aramas knows something! Excellent point!

1hepcat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Pappy
- Aramas

I believe that fellow Aramas knows something! Excellent point!
I concur. It seems like if you do well from the start the tend not to feel the need to test you.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I get those kind of questions I normally just look them in the eye, take their hand or something and say something along the line of "I'd tell them you're Totally! okay *Grin+eyecontact*" :p Or depending on how ****y the girl is I could go with "I'd tell them you managed to score a date with me so what do they think" :p

Or in a very sarcastic tone compliment her like "I'd tell them you are gorgeous...." in a sarcastic serious tone.

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say something like 'The same thing I say about every girl I date' :)

[Edit]
So short because it shows you're not in for any of those sh!t azz questions. They should get that on the spot if you say it in a 'wtf you asking me anyway'-way.

Atratus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dammit Jim, i'm a doctor not a poet!

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C AND F DAMMIT

wow, a lot of your ideas suck (not the ALMSOT AS GOOD AS ME, thats pure gold, and the TALK IS CHEAP IS GOOD)
.. and wtf is the one about putting your forehead on hers and staring in her eyes, lol

here are some i immediately thought of:

"sigh... i dont think you want to know the answer to that question" then smile

or use neg compliment

"shes attractive but would be a lot better if ______ was ______"

but good job sitting silent there and looking retarded ! lol jk