"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

How would you act?

sosumba

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2019
Messages
169
Reaction score
87
How would you deal with women if they accuse you of "being controlling" and "not being flexible"?

Like for instance if they cross a boundary and you tell them "hey babe I dont like when you do that".
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
368
Reaction score
279
How would you deal with women if they accuse you of "being controlling" and "not being flexible"?

Like for instance if they cross a boundary and you tell them "hey babe I dont like when you do that".
Depends on what boundary they crossed.

‘Controlling’ is distinct from‘being in control’

One micro-manages the small stuff, the other doesn’t sweat the small stuff.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Being controlling and not flexible comments first step requires your comprehensive personal behavior self assessment. You may be…
If negative, then it’s all on her.
‘I have standards in my life’, vague replies etc. Leave it on her to decide if she measures up…
Not after the fact reactive, ‘I don’t like when you do that.’
You’re the sheriff, let her know the laws beforehand, then if she makes that comment, there’s a compatibility problem…
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
If you are with a woman and she doesnt feel as if you are in control and leading, she isnt going to stick around long (unless she is a feminist or dom).

I do not give ultimatums or restrictions to women I am dating. They are free to choose their own choices. However, I will simply allow them to eliminate themselves from my dating pool if they continue to make the same poor choices over and over.

So there should never be anything said from a woman that I am being "controlling". It should just be understood by my withdraw of attention when she makes a poor choice in her actions that I will walk away if she continues to choose poorly.

If you have a woman that is saying you are controlling, you are showing beta signs of jealousy, neediness, etc. Take that to the bank.

In my world the door is unlocked when the come in and unlocked in case they want to leave. No control here. I just keep mental notes of their poor choices, use Silence and Distance and then eventually allow them to eliminate themselves.

BTW- ALL the women I date tell me how laid back and fun I am. Never does the word controlling pop up.

Its a very simple process.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Remember-

You have no control over a woman's actions. You can only control how to spend your currency which is the amount of attention you give them.

There is nothing controlling about that. Its actually wise. You wouldnt invest your money into something that doesnt look promising or with an investor that makes poor choices. Why would you do the same with a woman?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top