"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

How would losing sexual function affect your game?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Yeah I don't doubt that at all. I think the knee jerk response that there would be nothing to live for at that point is a little extreme, but I can see how it would mess with someone.
I mean, the suicide rates were pretty high to begin with but with something like that it probably creates thoughts like not being a man anymore or being worthless, it's hard to fathom because we've never been there. I also recall this article about a veteran, pretty sure he was a marine, that had some severe and grotesque injuries, his face was totally mutilated. Anyway, I guess prior to his deployment he was engaged to his long term gf from high school, or they were married but I don't fully recall. When he got back, this was after his injuries, she ended up leaving him and he killed himself. Granted, he was the same person but his face and body was totally mutilated, so I get why she couldn't follow through with something like that, especially since she was so young.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I'm at what I'd consider nearing my prime even though I'm 43 years old. I'm very close to being in better shape than I was at 25, have tons of energy and feel my SMV is at an all-time high. I feel like I have a lot going for me now but I sometimes wonder what I would do if god forbid something happened and I couldn't have sex anymore. What would you do as far as female relations go? Would it change the way you interact with a woman or how you would go about keeping one in your life if that was what you wanted? Purely a thought experiment but I was curious if anyone else has considered this and how you think you would deal with it.
Avoid that possibility by keeping stress as low as possible and having a high enjoyment of life. Negative and controlling women are boner killers, stay with attractive women who can't get enough of you and your d1ck will be strong for many years to come. If a situation gets to mind games and control issues then you need to drop her.
 
Top