Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How would a DJ handle this..

arcilitei34

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the situation, a few days ago i was at the mall with some friends, and I saw one of my gf's friends, for now lets just call him Mr. A to avoid confusion, I wouldnt exactly say that she was good friends with him but apparently he had recognized me and gave me dirty looks as we walked past each other, obviously there was some bad vibes.

It was only later on that day I found out who he was, and one of my friends at the mall knew who he was. Later that day my friend that knew Mr. A IM'ed him and they got into a discussion about myself, he recognized me and wanted to talk to him about me.
During that conversation my friend had told me Mr.A was "not very fond of me" because of the fact that I was dating his younger godsister or some shiit like that, my friend stood up for me and just told him off.

About a week after I went to my Gf's house to spend time with her, the basic movie make out session, on my arrival I find her on MSN IM'ing her friends, this wasn't a problem at the time, however when she was IM'ing to Mr.A he had been talking shiitt about me.
The funny thing is, I was there to see what he had been saying about me and he had no idea that i was at my Gf's house at the time. Mr.A was saying things like

Mr.A: Ok go see your fag bf
My GF: He's not a fag.
Mr.A: Yeah he's a fag.
I of course didnt lose my cool when i saw this, i just brushed it off my shoulders but in my mind i was telling myself "WTF. why is he saying shiitt about me and i've never even met him before".
My Gf told me that she had no idea what was up with Mr.A and she looked just as confused. I didnt come off as weak and let it bother me when it happened, but it really is bothering me =p.

My best assumption is that Mr.A once had feelings for my GF until i came into the picture, but I can't assume anything. How would a DJ best handle this situation? Mr. A is about 18 or 19 and both me and my gf are both 17.

Reaction score
Some people aren't going to like you no matter what so go ahead and scratch trying to get on his good side, as if you would anyway lol. I say the best thing to do is wait til it gets physical and then beat his ass. Until then just keep your mouth shut about him because what you don't say won't hurt the situation.

Reaction score
Brush that dirt off your shoulder. Dj dont care what other people think of them.Hes obviously a major afc and I feel bad for his insecure ass. If hes man enough to stand up to you in person beat his ass.

arcilitei34

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha, see thats just the thing, if he has a problem with me he obviously isnt man enough to take it to me face to face, but rather bad mouth me to my friend or my gf, so im not too worried about him doing **** all.