How women turn men into AFC's, and how to stop it

PlayerinTraining

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The positive power of negative thinking...

Originally posted by NatureGuy
PlayerinTraining:

I'm not quite sure what your argument
is with what I said .... seems obvious
to me when someone says

"Look at the facts. The person (woman) by whom you judge your worth, is typically deceptive, manipulative, arbitrary, and selfish. She likely has NO regard for your wellbeing. "

they come from a pretty negative attitude.
And why, to paraphrase, 'she would be the one who judges his worth' is beyond me.
If 'she' is like that, I'd leave pretty fast.
Well, my negative view of women in general is based on experience, despite my positive experience with my ex. gf.

If you need any proof that women fail to take responsibility, I'd simply refer you to Ronin's recent post regarding a girl who suggests one thing, does the complete opposite, and expects him to be OK with it:

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41105&perpage=20&pagenumber=3

I call things as I see them. American women have many unattractive qualities. Simply because a male makes the claim does not make it any less true.

I also objected to your claim that I've never had a good relationship with a woman, which has nothing to do with whether my claims are valid or not. It was simply a lame attempt at psychoanalysis, and did nothing to prove or disprove my statements.

It also implicitly reinforces the very cultural premises I'm opposing: 1) that men should judge their worth by what women think of them 2) relationship failures are the failure of MEN.

Your post simply proves another point-- in this culture (American), a man can't get frustrated and annoyed with a chick's clearly unfair behavior without someone judging his "mental health." It is always something wrong with A MAN if his relationships are not successful.

Well, that is just a bunch of BS. Enough newbies come here, all distraught and depressed over their lack of success with women. They all think THEY are doing something wrong.

Once you allow yourself to realize most of your women problems have NOTHING to do with your personal worth as a man, but are simply a reflection of social trends much greater, you can finally rebuild your confidence, knock women of that pedistal, and develop the carefree attitude needed to deal with such "special" creatures.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: How women turn men into AFC's, and how to stop it

Originally posted by WatchMeWalk
Few things amaze me more than a woman's poor capacity for introspection. Acknowledging any wrongdoing is just too demanding on her fragile self-esteem. From her perspective, it is entirely up to the man to live up to some unrealistic ideal while she can be as flaky and immature as she pleases.
ANything that goes wrong in the relationship is entirely the man's fault.
If a man cheats, than he is a pig. If a woman cheats, then her man was not pleasing her or he was suffocating her. She will spin any situation to portray herself as the helpless victim.
End of rant...
oh yeah? well,
Few things amaze me more than a man's poor capacity for introspection. Acknowledging any wrongdoing is just too demanding on his fragile self-esteem. From his perspective, it is entirely up to the woman to live up to some unrealistic ideal while he can be as flaky and immature as he pleases.
ANything that goes wrong in the relationship is entirely the woman's fault.
If a woman cheats, than she is a *****. If a man cheats, then his woman was not pleasing him or she was suffocating him, or it is the nature of a man. He will spin any situation to portray himself as the helpless victim.
End of rant...

point made. peace out.

PlayerinTraining

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: How women turn men into AFC's, and how to stop it

Originally posted by iqqi
oh yeah? well,
Few things amaze me more than a man's poor capacity for introspection. Acknowledging any wrongdoing is just too demanding on his fragile self-esteem. From his perspective, it is entirely up to the woman to live up to some unrealistic ideal while he can be as flaky and immature as he pleases.
If a woman cheats, than she is a *****. If a man cheats, then his woman was not pleasing him or she was suffocating him, or it is the nature of a man. He will spin any situation to portray himself as the helpless victim.
End of rant...

point made. peace out.
I'd refute you point by point, but it is clear you just wouldn't be able to understand it.

Arguing with a woman about her irresponsibility is about as productive as an athiest arguing with a fundamentalist regarding the bible.

I'd urge other male members from flaming Iqqi, as this won't be very productive. The best thing to do would be to ignore her silly post, which I'll do from now on.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: How women turn men into AFC's, and how to stop it

Yes, well, arguing with a man about his irresponsibility is about as productive as an athiest arguing with a fundamentalist regarding the bible...

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C'mon people...the world isn't as one-sided as this thread is making it out to be. We aren;t the poor hapless victims of the world. Neither are women.

The answer (as in 99% of cases) lies in the middle. I'd argue that in modern times, the average man is victimized a little bit more than the average women. Women have a little bit more control over men, then vice versa. This all applies, of course, only to 'average' men and women.

Yet...

The information in this thread is only important to realize where we as Don Juans are coming from. Beyond that, it is really of no importance. Why? Because here we aren't concerned about being 'average'. The rules don't apply to us in the same fashion.

We're here to rise above all of this mess. Let's not dwell on it unneccessarily. Kthnksbye- E-Z

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post E-Z

I really liked your initial post on what a DJ is. Like many here, I'm totally frustrated with the American woman. You're right, a DJ respects women but if he's dissed that respect is pulled or at least that woman is probably out the door.

The one thing that is often lost on this site amidst the nexts, neg-hits, pimping, etc., is that a DJ is about SELF-improvement in all areas: fitness, intellectual, emotional, spiritual (if you'd like), and so forth. It's about being the best person you can be and not letting women dictate your emotions or self-worth.

That said, I do find American society becoming WAY too AFCish (saw some of that Average Joe show last night; obviously none of those guys have been on this site), and Oprah, Madonna, Rosie, and others have trashed men to no end. Men are portrayed horribly in Hollywood and by our culture at large.

Women in turn want men to be gentlemen and classy and 9 times out of 10 the first guys they gravitate toward are 100 percent jerks. That's what I'm pi-sed about!

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Good post E-Z

Originally posted by WestCoaster
I really liked your initial post on what a DJ is. Like many here, I'm totally frustrated with the American woman. You're right, a DJ respects women but if he's dissed that respect is pulled or at least that woman is probably out the door.

The one thing that is often lost on this site amidst the nexts, neg-hits, pimping, etc., is that a DJ is about SELF-improvement in all areas: fitness, intellectual, emotional, spiritual (if you'd like), and so forth. It's about being the best person you can be and not letting women dictate your emotions or self-worth.

That said, I do find American society becoming WAY too AFCish (saw some of that Average Joe show last night; obviously none of those guys have been on this site), and Oprah, Madonna, Rosie, and others have trashed men to no end. Men are portrayed horribly in Hollywood and by our culture at large.

Women in turn want men to be gentlemen and classy and 9 times out of 10 the first guys they gravitate toward are 100 percent jerks. That's what I'm pi-sed about!
Hey, think about it this way...the AFC's and jerks of the world help US out. The more of them there are, the less of us there are.

There may be the same amount of women in relationships overall...but most of them will be unhappy. Then we can show them what a real man is. And we'll have our pick.

Just think positively. For us DJ's, there's not much to be negative abt.

-E-Z

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Re: Re: Re: Re: How women turn men into AFC's, and how to stop it

Originally posted by PlayerinTraining
Arguing with a woman about her irresponsibility is about as productive as an athiest arguing with a fundamentalist regarding the bible.
That just sums it up so well it should be stamped on the front page of this forum.

Originally posted by PlayerinTraining
I'd urge other male members from flaming Iqqi, as this won't be very productive. The best thing to do would be to ignore her silly post, which I'll do from now on.
What I find humorous is all the "men" on this site who hit on iqqi. They see iqqi claim to be a girl then go an iflirt (eflirt?) with her like good little AFCs.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"How women turn men into AFC's, and how to stop it"

hahhahahhahhhaa, i can not believe this thread. is this a joke???

women TURN men into afc's? like witches turn kids into toads? hahahahhahahhahhaa!!!

what kind of wimp are you that a woman can control you like that?

WAKE UP.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How women turn men into AFC's, and how to stop it

Originally posted by ShortTimer
What I find humorous is all the "men" on this site who hit on iqqi. They see iqqi claim to be a girl then go an iflirt (eflirt?) with her like good little AFCs.
look, why are you so pessimistiqqi?

either you are jealous, or maybe you also find it humorous all the "men" in real life who hit on women, flirting like good little AFCs. in which case maybe you need to do some introspection.

you aren't sounding like a healthy man to me dese days.

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: How women turn men into AFC's, and how to stop it

Originally posted by iqqi
oh yeah? well,
Few things amaze me more than a man's poor capacity for introspection. Acknowledging any wrongdoing is just too demanding on his fragile self-esteem.

When I blow it with a girl, I have no problem recognizing all the things I did wrong. If someone would objectively point out my flaws, I won't get in a hissy fit.

From his perspective, it is entirely up to the woman to live up to some unrealistic ideal while he can be as flaky and immature as he pleases.

My "unrealistic ideals" in a woman is that she simply be physically attractive, mentally stable, and not cause me needless drama. I don't need her to be extroverted, alpha, mysterious, romantic, rich etc. etc.

Look at any post made by relationship-burnt newbies and you'll see a recurring theme of how he wishes he could have done things differently HIMSELF. Hell, that's the reason why people keep finding this place.

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
quit trying to blame other people for problems. I don't believe women are out to get you. Even if they are, you are the only person that has ultimate control. Not them.

This is so basic...

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iqqi -- this is a MEN'S site!

Why did this thead start?! Because this is men's site and someone had a philosophy/idea.

Men aren't perusing women's sites and trying to dispute them.

Iqqi, the problem with women disliking men is they completely 100 percent gravitate towards dirtbags. Most of the time they get what they know is going to happen. Biggest myth perpetuated by women: THAT THEY CAN CHANGE MEN. Never has happened on this planet, never will.

Change comes from within, either through introspection, counseling, self-improvement, spirituality, or whatever. That's what this site is for.

I don't mind women chiming in now and then, but to dispute this whole thread and who started it is foolish: this is a MEN'S SITE. This is how men think, act, believe, etc. These are our perceptions. Not all of them are right, just like a lot of women's perceptions of men are not always right.

Now go out there and find a DJ and quit dating that scumbag you thought you could change! :>)

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Iqqi -- this is a MEN'S site!

Originally posted by WestCoaster
this is a MEN'S SITE. This is how men think, act, believe, etc. These are our perceptions.
i hope that you aren't seriously trying to represent all men with that statement, son. this thread is a wimpy ass cry baby thread. and thank GOD all men are NOT the same.

my point that you seem to have missed is vice versa for women.

they are not all the same.

now get your head out of your ass and stop crying like a lil biotch. or i'll beat the sh!t out of you. pvssy.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice try Iqqi

Like I said, you're trying to change us like all women. Men aren't going onto women's sites to try and change them.

Your insecure posts (ranting, no substance) show me that you're typical. That slimeball, abusing, cheating, trash-talking dirtbag you're dating and gonna marry? Don't do it. You can't change him just like you can't change us.

When you're sunk after your first divorce, remember to go after a DJ the next time around -- DAUGHTER (that's for you calling me son).

Now go out and quit trying to change men and get a DJ!

MR_PERFECT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What about how it's up to a man to have a larger than average penis. We never talk about how some women are looser than others. How did this double standard get started?

PlayerinTraining

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Iqqi has proved my point...

In my original post, I wrote:

They [women] cannot even imagine how confused and frustrated most good men are when it comes to women. Yet, if you try to explain it to them, they say "Oh, stop whining and BE A MAN." And women are supposed to be nurturing, as well as good communicators! What bullshyt.
In a later post, iqqi wrote:

i hope that you aren't seriously trying to represent all men with that statement, son. this thread is a wimpy ass cry baby thread. and thank GOD all men are NOT the same.
Iqqi's ranting, raving, and basically hysterical e-tantrum has proved my point.

Did I not predict her reaction WELL IN ADVANCE of her reading this post? Haven't her subsequent responses only degenerated into even worse name calling?

Women are supposed to be more mature then men. Would a mature, rational creature respond to unfounded criticism in such a way?

I'd say the truth value in a statement critical of a female is directly proportional to the rage and shame she spews in order to discredit and shame you.

And, like the religious fanatic, she will use shame rather than reasoned argument in order to argue with you.

I know I promised to ignore you, but I will direct one last comment to you. Iqqi, do me a favor--keep posting your rants on this thread. It keeps this message towards the top of the list, so the newbies can see it. The more you post in order to defend yourself, the more you help me educate the other men here on how women REALLY are. ;)

And I hope you feel better sweetheart.