Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How well did I do? Called two girls at once

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm no expert DJ, but how about just calling over? If she's there, she's there.

Otherwise, next (unless she offers to buy you dinner in apology some other time).

Oscar.

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys for all the advices. They were great.

Girl #2 was at the door when I went over to pick her up and took her to a Thai restaurant. During that time, we made a lot of fluff talks, with her asking me many questions about me so I had a hard time redirecting the flow back to herself. She made a lot of polite laughs (?) and because she is a chinese, she kept on struggling with her english. Dang... now I sound like her after talking to her for 2 hours straight.

At the end of the dinner, the issue of payment came up.. and she immediately asked if we wanted to split it up... and then said that she wasn't sure if the American custom is to split the bill for a date.. I just paid it anyways and I asked her about what the "chinese" tradition would be. She said that usually, if we're just going out as friends, then we would split the bill or foot the whole bill while the other friend takes the tab for the next meal.
Obviously, the guy is supposed to treat a girl if it was a "date" but she was only trying to explain how it is in China. Oh, she did blush when I asked her what the custom is when you are on a "date" instead of a ordinary friendly get-together.

We stayed a little bit longer and I took her back chatting but I didn't do a kiss close.. (my barrier and she said she had fun and left the car.) Again, I was about to walk her to the door but didn't so I might have messed it up.

Overall, nothing stood out in the date so I have no idea whether it raised her IL or lowered it (LJBF). We did brush together a few times and I kinoed her accidently but thats not a big deal. Es-mere, I'll just put her on the back burner and not deal with her until she calls.. Or if she's traditional, I guess I'm supposed to call her if I want to see her again?

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Or if she's traditional, I guess I'm supposed to call her if I want to see her again?
Is she Chinese that grew up all her life in the US or did she mainly grow up in China? If she was born n' raised in China, you probably should stick to the usual traditional routes. IMO, from what it seems (again, always take my advice with a grain of salt as I have a ****load to learn yet) you should probably call her.

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So how that would mean dealing with a traditional girl is easier than the current girls. This girl goes to club so she's not all that quiet either. Who knows what she really is? ;)

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Clubbing appears to be the favorite social activity to do among Asians. I can't tell you how many "p1N0y R4v3rZ!!!11!" there are online. Since she goes clubbing, she is probably fairly used to the lifestyle enough not to be the traditional girl that stays at home with their prude, overprotective parents. So my guess is just to do normal DJ activity.

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot to mention, yes, Girl #2 grew up in Mainland china and this is her first year so she's a fob all right.

In case anybody's curious about why she never picked up the phone when I confirmed (because I promised earlier), she was still working in a lab and the reception sucks there. Apparantly, she barely made it to home so that she can meet me just in time.. She wore some make ups so I would take that as a plus for now.

Now, one thing I'm wondering is whether I should call her again and when I should do if I decide to, even if she should be in the back burner.

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, what I don't want to happen is go into a rut and eventually get LJBFed.

The problem with her is that her english is a bit limited but seems very eager to use it to help her improve on it.

Another thing thats bothering me is that the convo felt a bit like a interview session "where do you work, do you have siblings, etc etc." with a few jokes thrown inside to make it ok.

I don't want to overanalyze but I'm wondering what the next path should be. I definitely would ask girl #1 out again and go for more phone # so I won't risk a one-itis.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it sounds like you already don't want Girl #2 so it won't be a big deal if you get LJBF'd. Even if you did get LJBF'd and you still wanted her, it's pretty simple to reverse the power in that zone. I guess I will have to write my mini-book on seduction through manipulation and powerhording. :)