Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How well did I do? Called two girls at once

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I just made two phone calls and it would be great if you guys can rate it. I'm not sure whether you can call this success or rejection but I'm getting good practices over the phone!

I made two phone calls to two girls and right now, I'm thinking that I probably failed but I'm up for more numbers!

Girl #1

For her, its been 8, 9days since I got her number so I figured she's gone but I made the call anyways to practice my skill and use it as my rejection collection.

Now, I was the one thats surprised becaeuse after I mentioned my name, she was like "oooh! hi stallion!" so we talked for 4, 5 minutes and it went nicely so I closed her by asking her out.

She seemed a bit surprised and she said "sure, why not!?" now, the catch is that when I asked her out to a short coffee break tomorrow tuesday, or wednesday, she said she has a exam on friday so she would love to have me on friday. Obviously, I wasn't going to give her friday so I said, we'll see next week then if you're busy and left it at that.

Girl #2

After the 1st girl, I called the second one up and when she picked the phone up, she seemed to be in a restaurant. At first she didn't remember me but when I described the time I met her, she remembered. During our short talk, she interrupted by saying that the place is too loud and that she would call me back when she's done eating. That was around 9:30 pm and now its 11:30pm. So I'm taking it as a next.

So what do you guys think about this?
I can't wait to go out to get more #

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you have it about right. Girl 1 could go either way, so I'd call her back next week (assuming she's still in town). If she gives excuses again, next her.

And as for Girl 2, Doc Love recommends you always get her home phone number, rather than a cell number -- and it's fairly easy to see why, as you found out. ;)

I once called two girls at once, and went out with both of them. Way to go dooood! :)

BGMan

P.S. I once got a girl's number at the end of the fall semester, and didn't actually call her for FOUR MONTHS! (I didn't see her at all during the first couple months of the spring semester, but I built up rapport later on). She seemed really happy to hear from me, giving little nervous delighted laughs, you know... :) I plan to call her again this week when I get the chance, and get a second date with her.

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bgman,

dang, props to you! stud!

One thing I'm wondering is whether I should ask the girl for her home # if I get a cell # instead.

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, theres another surprise so I have to bump this thread again.

Girl #2 - as everybody agrees, rejected me in my opinion. So early in the morning, she calls me at 9am apologizing for not returning my call saying she passed out after coming back from the restaurant! So I ask her out to lunch but she says she's stuck in a lab work but would try to squeeze out to meet me.

Then I change it to a dinner instead and she agrees with me saying I should make the plans. I continued a little bit of fluff talk with her before I hung up (2-3 min.) and the topic about how I know my friends who live around her apartment came up. She then mentioned that if I want to invite my friends, I can. (red flag?) Well, I just told her they wouldn't want to go.

With girl #2, I'm ready to next her from the phone convo we had yesterday but now this situation is hard to figure. On the phone, she said she's glad I called. So can anybody interpret this?

Anyways, at the date tomorrow, I'll look at her body language and see how it goes.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I'm way off on this one, but this whole "DJ doesn't go out on dates during the weekend, friday is for girl #1" is complete BS. You call up a girl you meet, she's interested in doing something over the weekend, and you put it off saying your too busy and it will wait for next week...Sure that can get her interest up, but why not go take her out on a friday night??? Her interest would be much higher if you took her out and showed her a good time, than you trying to prove how busy you are.....

Even if you don't give a cr@p about LTR for the girl, go out and have a good time.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She may have been glad when you called but she never called back which means that you're not that important to her at all. Odds are you may just be a backup-boyfriend or she's keeping you on the back burner in favor of more interesting prospects. Of course, she may have forgotten all about it but I wouldn't worry about it. You may be successful with Girl #1 anyway so don't sweat Girl #2.

Her interest would be much higher if you took her out and showed her a good time, than you trying to prove how busy you are.....
The point of being busy is to show that you have a life. If you come off as this guy who other else than work, spends his nights at his house, then she's not going to be that appealing to the girl. You can most certainly take her out to a good time while being busy. I think it also can show that she considers the moments with you valuable since you don't have much time to spend with her. There are a lot of factors.

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback!

Well, with girl #1, I was really going to be busy (leaving the town for the weekend) so I have no choice anyways. Besides, I think a weekday date would be like a sampling session. Make it light, short, and fun for her. Thats my reasoning, at least.

The problem is with girl #2, I made it into a dinner date instead of lunch or coffee date. (still haven't beaten the AFCness out of me.) I don't want uncomfortable silence and don't want to drag this out... so is there anyway I can make it an "action date" and have dinner, leave it short and sweet at the same time??

This sounds like a lot to ask but thanks again!

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is with girl #2, I made it into a dinner date instead of lunch or coffee date. (still haven't beaten the AFCness out of me.) I don't want uncomfortable silence and don't want to drag this out... so is there anyway I can make it an "action date" and have dinner, leave it short and sweet at the same time??
For some reason, I didn't read about how she called back. Passed out? She may have forgotten about your number until maybe sometime in the middle of the night. I'd go out with her then. You may as well try it; she may have been sincere with what she said.

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
es mer8

well, I called her at around 9-10 and she was in the middle of dinner at some restaurant and told me that she would call back because she can't hear me. Yes, i heard the racket in the background so I waited until 12 and just went to sleep.

What was interesting is that she woke me up at 9 am the following morning apologizing that after she ate, she passed out and wanted to apologize. After that, you read my story.

Yes, I might be in the back burner or her Interest Level is around 51-52%, who knows. I was ready to Next her anyways but I'll go just for the heck of it. If she accepts, I just need to find a way where I can practice raising a girl's IL. I'm going to reread the bible but if anybody can help me out with this borderline girl, that would be great.

Because this girl is a significant improvement from the girls I've dated, (I've only dated 4,5's at the best) and this one is a 7, I'm so tempted to take a picture of us together to celebrate my progress and to show my friend that I can date a 7 rather than 4s, 5s.

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A quick question, if a girl asks you to confirm the date right before it, should I do it or not?

I brushed her request aside when we arranged it on phone but I'm not sure. I know that if a girl cancels on you at the last min., its pretty much obvious why and the only salvation to that is if she counteroffers.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job Stallion (good SN btw). Though I have some suggestions for future reference.

Girl 1 - I would've asked why it's so difficult for her to just meet you for just 1 hour out of her day. Some might argue that this makes you seem desparate, but that really depends more on the tone of your voice. If you ask her like you're whinning it seems desparate. If you ask her like you're teasing it's seems ****y/funny.

Girl 2 - When she suggested calling you back, I would've immediately said "no, I'll call you again later." Then I'd wait a week and call one more time. This false callback trick is generally something girls do to test guys when their interest level is borderline. You were fortunate that she called you back this time.

A quick question, if a girl asks you to confirm the date right before it, should I do it or not?
Generally it's a sign of lower interest level. When this happens you should respond with something like "if you're not sure if you'll be free, maybe we should schedule for a different time." After this, SHUT YOUR MOUTH! Let her say the next thing. She'll change her mind about confirming, agree to reschedule, or give a reason for wanting you to call to confirm. If it's option 3, it's up to your judgement to whether or not it's a good enough reason and the context is right. You could also simply ask her why she wants you to call to confirm, which would skip directly to option 3 from above. From there you just have to wing it because the situation is almost always unique in some way - there's not really any "DJ rule" you can go by unless you really want to "NEXT" her prematurely...

If you've already agreed to call to confirm, do it. You don't want to drive all the way to her house or to where you're meeting to find out she's not even there.

Nothing AFC about dinner dates. Have one of those outdoor malls that have a pool hall in one of the bars? Get a quick bite to eat and play some pool.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should put her on the back burner. I may be wrong and believe me, I'm no supreme DJ but I get the feeling like she really doesn't mind you; she may even like you a little bit. But to her, you're not irresistable. You're not her Priority One call. She may call you if her (to her mind) better prospects fall through, you're the backup. I suggest you do the same so that way if she never winds up doing anything, you'll be with another lady that may even be a 7.5+ HB.

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BGMan

And as for Girl 2, Doc Love recommends you always get her home phone number, rather than a cell number -- and it's fairly easy to see why, as you found out. ;)

Pretty much everyone gives out their cell # these days. Some people have nothing but a cell phone.

I recommend calling between 9:00pm and 10:00pm on a weekday. That way, cell or ground line, she'll probably be home.

hangingharry

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your doin alright

Funny thing is, I'm drunk when I get most of my numbers so when I make the call it is awkward, and even more awkward when I go to pick them up for a date. Most of the time I have only a vague recollection of what they look like. I'm confident in my skillz because I'm laying into about 95% of the chicks that I take out on dates.

Cheers mate!
hanging

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Es mere, if you are going to put the girl in the back burner, how would you do it?

After tomorrow's date, I can just drop her off and go get more #. So should I just forget about her until she calls provided her IL is high enough after the 1st date?

Yes, I also feel that she has low interest level but high enough to go out with me, Hence the IL of 50-55%. I'm not sure if looks is the reason but maybe its because of my inexperience with dealing with girls that are above 7.

Apocalypse:

Yup, if it wasn't her cell, I wouldn't have reached her not to mention she wouldn't be able to call me back this time..

Shiftkey: Thanks ! With girl #1, I sort of said that but she said she already has plans during the daytime. Thats why I think girl #1 is a 50-50.

As with girl #2, I ignored her when she asked me to call her before the date so I'm unsure now.. Yeah, again, I'm dealing with a low IL girl so I'm not sure if its worth the date. I think pool is good but there are no pool/restaurant combo so I might have to combine it myself by eating, then take her to play pool. I hope it goes ok.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Es mere, if you are going to put the girl in the back burner, how would you do it?
Just basically forget about her. Don't next her as by assuming what you've posted, its the hottest girl you've been with. Just move on but remember her. Don't get one-itis, just remember her so if/when she calls, you know who she is. Unless you find someone better in which that case, just toss her to the side altogether. I liken the aformentioned explanation of mine as a back burner...for men. Just keep her "warm" in the sense that you want to go out with her but not enough for you to call her back. So she is comes to you, if she's still a "hot" prospect enough for you, then you can go with her. Otherwise, you can throw her out. The analogy is damned good IMO.

I also would put her IL level at around what you have. She probably wouldn't mind going out with you and hell, she may not mind getting in your pants. However odds are she is just looking for better options and if she can't find the better man, she will settle with you. Not a knock against you but I'm sure this is where she is at. This date you'll have is most likely to her going to be the determiner whether she decides to next you or if to her, you're worth more attention than what she has been giving you so far.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As with girl #2, I ignored her when she asked me to call her before the date so I'm unsure now.. Yeah, again, I'm dealing with a low IL girl so I'm not sure if its worth the date. I think pool is good but there are no pool/restaurant combo so I might have to combine it myself by eating, then take her to play pool. I hope it goes ok.
Some bowling and skating places have little restaruants in them don't they? Maybe that'll work? Good dates can be hard to plan :p

1hepcat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job on waiting 8 days to call. That's great, because not only will you not seem like an eager ******, you have an opportunity to see what her interest level is. The first one remembered you when you called, the second one didn't. Just from that I'm going to conclude that girl #1 has high interest level and girl #2 has low interest level. Why? Because every time I've waited a week to call and just said, "Hi, this is Chris," one of two things happened:

1. [1/2 second pause] Hi, Chris!!! How are you?
[I ask her out, she accepts]

2. Chris.... ?... where do I know you from?
-OR- Chris... which Chris... I know a lot of Chrises...
[I ask her out, she declines]

The point is, if her interest level is high, she WILL remember you. If it is low, she won't without some serious help. So don't help her and instead pretend like your phone is cutting out. Yes, this test IS THAT GOOD. I made sure. Mad props to Doc Love on this one.

I also think people are attaching a little too much importance to weekends. I don't see a problem with lunch on Friday... Friday night stuff, yeah, but not lunch. If she's countering that's good. But did you say "how about lunch on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday?" Don't name multiple days. That looks more desperate than accepting a Friday lunch counter. Just name a specific day. And know where you're going. I like to say when I ask where we're going... i want to take you to lunch Tuesday at the pizza place in the union. How does 11 sound? Something like that. That way I'm not tempted to ask her where she wants to eat. Girls hate that.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point is, if her interest level is high, she WILL remember you. If it is low, she won't without some serious help. So don't help her and instead pretend like your phone is cutting out. Yes, this test IS THAT GOOD. I made sure. Mad props to Doc Love on this one.
Or it could mean her interest level is so high that she only pretends to forget your name and plays hard to get to attract you more. Challenge works both ways and girls play games. I know I've done this before; I'm sure I'm not the only one who's done it.

Or it could really mean she has a friend with the same name is you.

Doc Love tends to cast judgement on women too soon for my taste. Sometimes you have to be a little persistent. If you say "hi, this is Shiftkey. We met at the club last Friday" and THEN she forgets you, you know she has low interest level.

I also think people are attaching a little too much importance to weekends.
I agree. I think the "DJ rule" that the first dates shouldn't be on weekends should only apply to nights and should only be a suggestion or guideline. Sometimes you have to bend the rules in dating.

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno if anybody can reply this in time but what would you guys do if you have a date arranged, and you call to confirm 1 hour before (the story is above) and you keep on getting her answering machine?

She gave me her address and her room number so I can buzz her when I go there. I'm fine with a no show but would you guys go all the way to ring her bell??