Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How was your high school reunion

revolutionnow

Banned
Reaction score
Mines was epic my best friend DJ we had it on South Beach Girls was still hot just wanted to know how yours went by the way I'm class of 2001

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I missed my ten year reunion because I was on vacation in The Philippines back in 2014. I don't know if I'll get to attend my 20 year reunion though..... we'll see.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My 10 year should be this year but I've heard nothing nor have my friends. I'm not sure if i'd want to go anyway.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My HS reunions were cancelled due to lack of interest. 90% of my classmates ended up as complete failures in life - living paycheck to paycheck, unhappy marriages, kids they can't afford to provide adequate care for, no retirement savings....

Even the Chads got fat and bald and working low wage jobs.

The Stacy's got fat, thinning hair, wrikles, 2+ kids, and working low wage jobs.....

It would have been too depressing to meet up with them.....

Now granted, there are a few that truly did become stars and wealthy, but those are less than 5%..... The remaining 5% would include myself who've done well but not superstars.....

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that my class has never had one. I wouldn't attend anyway.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never gone to one. I don't live there anymore, and would only consider if I were already in town for other reasons.

Social media has definitely removed a lot of the mystery over h.s. reunions. We can see how most people look, what they're up to, etc.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I graduated from high school in the early 2000s. While I was in college, Facebook launched. My age cohort were near digital natives. This is why I don't think my class has ever had a reunion. If I want to know what someone in my high school class is up to, I'll go search on Google and social media. Their social media profiles will be some carefully curated construct of their lives and not true reality, but an in-person get together wouldn't necessarily reveal reality. No one at a high school reunion is going to say that their marriage is a boring, soul killing endeavor and that their sex life is lousy. This saves me time and cost of travel since I do not live close to my city of high school graduation. More recently, travel has become restricted due to pandemic, but there could have been high school reunions in the pre-pandemic era.

I'm surprised that any graduating class from the Class of 2000 onwards has a reunion.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've watched a few vids of high school reunions. The strange thing is, as someone alluded to, past a certain age, say around late 30's onward, most people just start to look the same.

It's like all men turn into this weird, amorphous creature called "middle aged male," a static state they remain in for close to 3 decades until they become a creature called "retired male." They all get fat, wear the same shirts or at least same styles (what is it with middle aged guys wearing short sleeved shirts with vertical, shirt long flame logos???)...

...same khakis, same ganky old black shoes. If you had to pick one out of a lineup, it would be almost impossible.

Same thing with women. Past 35 or so, they become "middle aged mom" until they become "retired mom/grandma."

It is absolutely astonishing seeing the high school photos of people who are over 50. They are basically unrecognizable.

I wonder if people in previous generations took better care of themselves, say, adults in the 1950's or so and prior. I'm guessing they aged far more gracefully, remaining slim and healthy into old age, dressing well in suits, and maintaining their mental clarity for far longer.

Now old people turn into walmart frogs. They have enormous heads, enormous sagging chins and bloated bellies, rolling around walmart in their mobility scooters shopping for their meds and china goods.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's like all men turn into this weird, amorphous creature called "middle aged male," a static state they remain in for close to 3 decades until they become a creature called "retired male." They all get fat, wear the same shirt or at least same style, same khakis, same ganky old black shoes. If you had to pick one out of a lineup, it would be almost impossible.

Same thing with women. Past 35 or so, they become "middle aged mom" until they become "retired mom/grandma."
Childless women in larger cities in their mid 30s to mid 40s often stay in shape. The ones who become "middle aged mom" are usually in boring, sex starved relationships that are only ongoing due to inertia and lack of options. If they get divorced, maybe they'll get in shape to land a new man. The men aren't much better than the women. Married life, suburban life, and children make people sexually unappetizing.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't doubt there are a few exceptions here and there, but the exception proves the rule. There is a startlingly strong correlation between age and attractiveness, especially for women. By their early 30's, not even mid to late 30's, women are just far less attractive than they were just a few years prior in their late 20's. Women get hit especially hard with the ugly stick.

I know there are tons of guys in PUA who LOVE chasing down substandard game, such as MILF's, but I ain't 'avin' it.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't doubt there are a few exceptions here and there, but the exception proves the rule. There is a startlingly strong correlation between age and attractiveness, especially for women. By their early 30's, not even mid to late 30's, women are just far less attractive than they were just a few years prior in their late 20's. Women get hit especially hard with the ugly stick.

I know there are tons of guys in PUA who LOVE chasing down substandard game, such as MILF's, but I ain't 'avin' it.
Women don't age that well. I agree on that.

MILFs are an interesting group. Some guys in their early to mid 20s can slam some 35-44 year divorced single mom poontang with relative ease. Some of these upper middle class and higher MILFs getting alimony checks from the ex-husband can be in good shape from athletic club membership. Those relationships have a short life span.

35 to 40 year old childless women who remain in shape are somewhat rare, but they have incentive to stay in shape and childbirth hasn't wrecked their bodies.

The typical late 30s-early 40s childless woman isn't going to her 20th or 25th high school reunion in a lot of cases. Some MILFs might go, but it is more likely to be the married attractive moms than the on the prowl hot moms.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never understood the appeal of MILF's. My only explanation is that it's due either to a complete lack of self esteem and self confidence or just the laziness of bagging a quick lay. Otherwise, there is no actual appeal there.

I'll readily acknowledge a woman in her 30's who's beautiful, but as a CLASS of women? No, MILFS are absolutely not appealing.

Several of my friends have been or are currently big into milf's. And the only reason is because they're easy (or at least that's their perception). Not surprisingly, these same guys readily f-ck fat girls, too.

MILF obsession is simply a psychological disorder.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MILFs are an exception. Most mothers are unattractive.

The younger a woman has children, the more likely she is to be an attractive mother or a MILF as time goes on. The body bounces back from pregnancy better at earlier ages.

It's a better bet that a 35 year old woman will be more attractive childless than if she already has kids.

Childless women in their 30s are not easy to lay. They are average difficulty. Single moms in their 30s are easier to lay.

As a childless man in his 30s, I only interact with childless women. Trying to nail moms, even hot moms, isn't an objective that I'm pursuing at this stage of my life.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
MILFS and cougars are generally unattractive. It's only desperation and/or poor self esteem that would lead any single man to focus on either exclusively.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
The 10th was fun because the crowd is say 28-ish, not too old.

The 20th reunion was a very weird experience because of a 20-year "time warp." I was thinking of conversations and inside jokes we shared in high school 20 years earlier only to meet a bunch of strangers that are obviously not the same people anymore (and would likely not remember anything I would bring up). Kinda sad.

Last edited:

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, pretty much confirms what I wrote earlier.

Some of those redpill/blackpillers have suggested that good looking people and everyone else almost appear to be two separate species. Likewise, considering how out of shape most people become 20 years out of high school, it's safe to say that at some point past a certain age, they literally become a different person altogether.

It's not even like a tree with it's leaves turning red and brown, it's more of a human turning into a slug or a sludge.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I didn't expect anybody to look the same. But I was (naively) hoping to see some old buddies and have some laughs about the old days. But instead of the fun welcoming crowd you used to know, it was some beaten down (by work/life/wifey/family) people that barely remember your name. And many brought spouses, so they could barely talk to you anyway. It was very sad.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't expect anybody to look the same. But I was (naively) hoping to see some old buddies and have some laughs about the old days. But instead of the fun welcoming crowd you used to know, it was some beaten down (by work/life/wifey/family) people that barely remember your name. And many brought spouses, so they could barely talk to you anyway. It was very sad.
I wouldn't want this to happen. I guess it is good that my class hasn't had a reunion/I haven't attended one.