Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How viable is an active dating life without using apps

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always wanted to create the ultimate dating site for long term relationships that worked for both men and women.

-You would be scored on your pictures. You would only be shown potential partners that ranked similar to you. The rankings would be hidden.

-An individual user would be allowed 5 people in their que that they could communicate with at one time. You'd have to delete one in order to get another.

-There would be requirements on response times.

-The profiles would be computer generated by information the user provided. The 5 love languages would be a part of that profile. The information provided would be extensive. The whole point is to collect enough information so there is a better chance of bringing people together that would be a good match for each other. Your financial credit score would matter.

-The price to sign up would be expensive. I want to filter out those who aren't serious and just looking to hookup.

-I'd get sponsors/advertisers to generate revenue instead of the gimmicks that are used now. Todays dating sites are designed to create maximum profit thru algorithms and other gimmicks that make it harder for the user, and better for the company. I'd eliminate this type of structure.

-Behavior would be scored and indicated by color(red=bad, yellow=ok, green=good). Users would be required to provide feedback. Different factors would raise/lower your score. It would work similar to a credit score.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always wanted to create the ultimate dating site for long term relationships that worked for both men and women.

-You would be scored on your pictures. You would only be shown potential partners that ranked similar to you. The rankings would be hidden.

-An individual user would be allowed 5 people in their que that they could communicate with at one time. You'd have to delete one in order to get another.

-There would be requirements on response times.

-The profiles would be computer generated by information the user provided. The 5 love languages would be a part of that profile. The information provided would be extensive. The whole point is to collect enough information so there is a better chance of bringing people together that would be a good match for each other. Your financial credit score would matter.

-The price to sign up would be expensive. I want to filter out those who aren't serious and just looking to hookup.

-I'd get sponsors/advertisers to generate revenue instead of the gimmicks that are used now. Todays dating sites are designed to create maximum profit thru algorithms and other gimmicks that make it harder for the user, and better for the company. I'd eliminate this type of structure.

-Behavior would be scored and indicated by color(red=bad, yellow=ok, green=good). Users would be required to provide feedback. Different factors would raise/lower your score. It would work similar to a credit score.

I like it apart from you will never get people to pay good money to sign up to dating app

The entire model has become a mockery and everyone knows it , none of the current apps serve any real purpose anymore

I think i read tinders real life interaction rate was about 15% globally , bumbles 8% and hinge 5% ( the latter two have far less users)

That means out of about 75 million only about 1 million matches ever actually meet and naturally males will be in the lower percentile of that number

its basically instagram for strangers to like each others pictures , make some benial conversation and then remove each other out of boredom

You can't take it seriously otherwise it will drive you insane , go and read the reddit forums about peoples experiences its fvcking hilarious

Women are matching men on these apps and then posting questions on reddit like " Matched with this guy what does he want from me "

hahahaha

You have to laugh

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At 35 years old your best non-app bets are:

-Instagram
-day gaming
-passport bro-ing
-speed dating
-becoming a landlord in a college town
-taking dance classes
-taking a higher education class

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even normies like @SW15 had to rough it put with cold approach and suffer lots of rejections. On this rare occasion I have to say kudos tonhim.
Appreciate the kudos. My photos have been rated in the high 6s/low 7s online. Higher tier normie. I've had to deal with many rejections in real life and a bad experience at times when I've used apps. I have had some successes but the quantity of rejections I've experienced lifetime has been a difficult pill to swallow.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you banned from "every mainstream app"? weird
Kinda important now, as it will influence the overall advice and feedback.

Why does one gets banned from a dating app? And not just one app but several. You must be doing something that's extreme, i am not buying the " you get banned easily " part.

Could be anything between uninstalling to stay new for the algorithm to sending D pics.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Why does one gets banned from a dating app? And not just one app but several. You must be doing something that's extreme, i am not buying the " you get banned easily " part.

Could be anything between uninstalling to stay new for the algorithm to sending D pics.
I've known people that false report accounts on tinder thinking they are catfishes, but that's about it.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The naivete is astounding. Far from doing something extreme, one doesn't have to do anything at all to get banned. All it takes is a woman reporting you. For example one guy was banned because his ex found his account and reported it. He had no contact with her on the app.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anecdotes...

"Same thing happened to me about two weeks ago. I was a paid member for about a week. Banned with no explanation. Tech support person said it was for violating policies or terms of service, but didn’t list a specific cause. I hadn’t even gone on a date from there yet. Part of me wonders if there are people out there aware of this and are flagging/destroying profiles for enjoyment."

"
"Part of me wonders if there are people out there aware of this and are flagging/destroying profiles for enjoyment."

I spoke to a girl on OkCupid where this is absolutely the case.

Rather than pay an employee to review reports, they get users to do it for free in exchange for a free full membership. The girl I was talking to told me she reviews bans regularly and half the time she doesnt even bother reading the report, she will just ban the person. She also told me that there have been a lot of cases where she read the report and the guy did absolutely nothing wrong but she banned him anyway because she "didnt like the look of him". She was of course boasting about all this and seemed to get so much enjoyment out of banning people and essentially playing god with their accounts.

It could be that Hinge have a similar thing going on."

"
I, too, was banned from Hinge without the decency of an explanation. Worse, the peremptory arrogance of Terry, the employee informing me of the ban, suggested he/she took malicious pleasure in it. I excerpt Tinder's correspondence in response to my inquiry.

​

Terry: "Your account has been removed due to the volume of violations you've received against your account by other members and/or our own independent determination. This decision is informed and final."

​

Their decision is "informed". By whose measure, was it "informed"? Certainly not mine. Hinge never warned me that a supposed violation even had occurred. How do you punish someone without first notifying him he has caused offense? Leave aside the unfairness to the alleged culprit. By not informing him, Hinge connives in the repeated affront to his ostensible victims.

​

To wit, I responded, "I can’t fathom what those violation could consist of. Nonetheless, you’d do your users a greater service by informing them of violations and/or by warning them in advance so they can curb their behavior accordingly"

​

I expected the communication would end there, but evidently, Terry felt compelled to get the last word. "Please know that our decision has been carefully considered and is final. This will be our last correspondence." Gee and I thought we could share Christmas lists on Black Friday.

​

Few companies would dare to dismiss its consumers with this kind of patronizing smugness-- to say nothing, of the utter disrespect for basic principles of fairness, accountability, and courtesy. But, alas, Big Tech regards its consumer as nothing more than than a data point to be sold to highest bidder. And it abhors all individuality, heterodoxy, transgression it neither can explain nor contort to accord with some proprietary algorithm.

​

Long Live Tinder and the pursuit of sexual freedom!"

So please guys, give me a break. I'm doing nothing wrong on the apps.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The naivete is astounding. Far from doing something extreme, one doesn't have to do anything at all to get banned. All it takes is a woman reporting you. For example one guy was banned because his ex found his account and reported it. He had no contact with her on the app.
You could also simply answer the question. Again you answers with a another situation, now your friend and his ex. WHY did YOU get banned? I can also write in Polish perhaps you'll understand it better ,

Why you banned?
Edit: oke still you have to understand that 99% of men never gets a ban. This is like looking for plane accidents. They happen,but they are rare.

Just stfu about naivety and shyte. A rarity like isn't about being naive, its just strange as you cab tell by tye feedback you're getting

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a warning on a app. Another violation and I'll be banned. I was sending Mode 1 initial openers and apparently some chick didn't like it enough to just delete the comment and ignore, but to report me for sexual harassment. Even though it was a single message and nothing repeated...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To start with, dating apps are a sausage fest, and they always will be. Anything that is low effort will always attract more men than women since women don't actually need to make an effort to get d!ck.

I paid for OKC for about 8 months so that I could see the women who were expressing interest in me and 90% of them were fat (50% of the women I saw on there were fat to start with). I only went on 2 dates from that app and one of them was fatter than her pictures led me to believe. The other was actually worthwhile, but the sex was very meh.

IRL dating is the best way to go, but you NEED to put yourself out there. This means engaging in group activities.

Also, if you're getting banned then you should reflect on why this is happening. If your attitude sucks, you're not going to do well in group activities.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could also simply answer the question. Again you answers with a another situation, now your friend and his ex. WHY did YOU get banned? I can also write in Polish perhaps you'll understand it better ,

Why you banned?
Edit: oke still you have to understand that 99% of men never gets a ban. This is like looking for plane accidents. They happen,but they are rare.

Just stfu about naivety and shyte. A rarity like isn't about being naive, its just strange as you cab tell by tye feedback you're getting
And to reiterate, I have no idea. I opened Hinge one day and was informed I was banned. The apps will not provide any information as to why you were banned, so there's no point inquiring.

Care to provide your data regarding the percentage of men who get banned?

threeforfree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do better in person than I do on apps. But the apps are basically zero effort. Set your bait and let it sit, respond to who you want. I don't see a downside to having apps passively doing the work for you while you sleep. But if you can't do any good WITHOUT the apps, you need to work on that.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I can provide a plethora of evidence that demonstrates how easy it is to get banned without violating any app rules. However, if you guys would rather stick your head in the sand and insist I must be doing something wrong, be my guest.