"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

How too kept a girl interested? ( I don't mean in a relationship )

Alex_L

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
56
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
UK
Recently I had this 7.5, really interested in me too the point where she was almost obsessed with me, she'd text me every night try get me too ring her all the time and everything.. and she'd be ringing me saying how i never ring her for long :( and how come i'm allways too busy for her... lol

Anyways point i'm trying to get too is that she was like that and then suddenly some guy asked her out straight away she's totally disinterested in me..

What I wanted too no is there anyway too keep them interested in you too the point where they'd turn away the advances of another bloke ?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2002
Messages
492
Reaction score
3
Location
3110
Originally posted by Alex_L
What I wanted too no is there anyway too keep them interested in you too the point where they'd turn away the advances of another bloke ?
Yeah, when you're in something called a "relationship". Otherwise she has no obligation to be loyal, especially if you're acting totally distant from her. You could have given her at least some hope that she stands a chance with you, but if you really weren't interested in her that would be manipulative.
 

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
310
Reaction score
9
Location
England
To be fair to her mate, you can't blame her.

I mean I was interested in this girl until she started pissing me about, it may or may not have been deliberate but I would have asked her out had she not started annoying me. I don't have time to be messed about with, and I'm sure she dosen't either.

I'm not saying you were messing her about, of course. But you can see how it would look like that from her point of view, if you're texting each night etc and not asking her out then she'll think you're just stringing her along and she's not going to reject a bloke asking her out on the off chance that you'll make a move.

The reason she's disinterested is simply because she no longer expects you to make a move and has now focussed her attentions on a bloke that did make a move.

Interestingly, I also focussed my attention on a girl that seemed interested. ;)
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
It's not your duty to keep her interested. Bag it and move on.
 
Top